- 72 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB new headphones!! Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good head set for Studio Level Recording and Mixing(Please help) Last post on 6/19/11 at 8:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphone 150-200 dolar Last post on 6/24/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to buy some over-ear Headphones.... Last post on 5/31/11 at 8:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
My next future headphone purchase - Page 6post #76 of 8010/2/11 at 10:17amIf you can find them for a good price, Denon D2000s. They may have a little too much bass for you, but who knows.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 8010/2/11 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Player1josh46
Allright so I finally found a website that has the FA-003s in stock. http://shop.frogbeats.com/fischer-audio-fa-003. Does it look legit and the cost is about $180 U.S. Worth getting there cause i cant find it anywhere else?
I'm not interested in D2000s. I just want to know if its a good idea to purchase the FA-003s from the site above.post #78 of 8010/2/11 at 3:50pmpost #79 of 8010/2/11 at 7:23pmThread StarterWell now both my brother and my moms philosophy is that no headphone is worth more than $40 so basically unless my family or myself start making alot of money i wont be getting the FA-003s or any headphone for that matter. Nothing i can do but wait and make some money so that that $180 will not even seem like a dent in my bank account.post #80 of 802/10/12 at 6:09am
It is a monitor headphone, so being so detail maybe too much for some people, but I do enjoy the dynamics revealed in the phone. With my "silver cable" change and Asus sound card, it is amazingly great with live recordings. To me, the sound is very real.
- My next future headphone purchase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 14 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 22 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › Amp or DAC for HD600? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › STAX SR-007MK2 with MK1 drivers? 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)