- 72 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB new headphones!! Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good head set for Studio Level Recording and Mixing(Please help) Last post on 6/19/11 at 8:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphone 150-200 dolar Last post on 6/24/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to buy some over-ear Headphones.... Last post on 5/31/11 at 8:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
My next future headphone purchase - Page 6post #76 of 8010/2/11 at 10:17amIf you can find them for a good price, Denon D2000s. They may have a little too much bass for you, but who knows.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 8010/2/11 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Player1josh46
Allright so I finally found a website that has the FA-003s in stock. http://shop.frogbeats.com/fischer-audio-fa-003. Does it look legit and the cost is about $180 U.S. Worth getting there cause i cant find it anywhere else?
I'm not interested in D2000s. I just want to know if its a good idea to purchase the FA-003s from the site above.post #78 of 8010/2/11 at 3:50pmpost #79 of 8010/2/11 at 7:23pmThread StarterWell now both my brother and my moms philosophy is that no headphone is worth more than $40 so basically unless my family or myself start making alot of money i wont be getting the FA-003s or any headphone for that matter. Nothing i can do but wait and make some money so that that $180 will not even seem like a dent in my bank account.post #80 of 802/10/12 at 6:09am
It is a monitor headphone, so being so detail maybe too much for some people, but I do enjoy the dynamics revealed in the phone. With my "silver cable" change and Asus sound card, it is amazingly great with live recordings. To me, the sound is very real.
- My next future headphone purchase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 4 seconds ago
- › Diana Krall Hater's Club 32 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 40 seconds ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DSD, PCM and other myths explained.... 1 minute ago
- › Altmann Tera-Player Rare Legacy Standard Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2