- 72 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB new headphones!! Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good head set for Studio Level Recording and Mixing(Please help) Last post on 6/19/11 at 8:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphone 150-200 dolar Last post on 6/24/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to buy some over-ear Headphones.... Last post on 5/31/11 at 8:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
My next future headphone purchase - Page 6post #76 of 8010/2/11 at 10:17amIf you can find them for a good price, Denon D2000s. They may have a little too much bass for you, but who knows.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 8010/2/11 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Player1josh46
Allright so I finally found a website that has the FA-003s in stock. http://shop.frogbeats.com/fischer-audio-fa-003. Does it look legit and the cost is about $180 U.S. Worth getting there cause i cant find it anywhere else?
I'm not interested in D2000s. I just want to know if its a good idea to purchase the FA-003s from the site above.post #78 of 8010/2/11 at 3:50pmpost #79 of 8010/2/11 at 7:23pmThread StarterWell now both my brother and my moms philosophy is that no headphone is worth more than $40 so basically unless my family or myself start making alot of money i wont be getting the FA-003s or any headphone for that matter. Nothing i can do but wait and make some money so that that $180 will not even seem like a dent in my bank account.post #80 of 802/10/12 at 6:09am
It is a monitor headphone, so being so detail maybe too much for some people, but I do enjoy the dynamics revealed in the phone. With my "silver cable" change and Asus sound card, it is amazingly great with live recordings. To me, the sound is very real.
- My next future headphone purchase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Who else here is excited for the new Borderlands titles? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphones Recommenditions Please 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › New Fidelio X1 Owner - Some Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney mini-meet - impressions! 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)