- 72 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB new headphones!! Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good head set for Studio Level Recording and Mixing(Please help) Last post on 6/19/11 at 8:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphone 150-200 dolar Last post on 6/24/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to buy some over-ear Headphones.... Last post on 5/31/11 at 8:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
My next future headphone purchase - Page 6post #76 of 8010/2/11 at 10:17amIf you can find them for a good price, Denon D2000s. They may have a little too much bass for you, but who knows.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 8010/2/11 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Player1josh46
Allright so I finally found a website that has the FA-003s in stock. http://shop.frogbeats.com/fischer-audio-fa-003. Does it look legit and the cost is about $180 U.S. Worth getting there cause i cant find it anywhere else?
I'm not interested in D2000s. I just want to know if its a good idea to purchase the FA-003s from the site above.post #78 of 8010/2/11 at 3:50pmpost #79 of 8010/2/11 at 7:23pmThread StarterWell now both my brother and my moms philosophy is that no headphone is worth more than $40 so basically unless my family or myself start making alot of money i wont be getting the FA-003s or any headphone for that matter. Nothing i can do but wait and make some money so that that $180 will not even seem like a dent in my bank account.post #80 of 802/10/12 at 6:09am
It is a monitor headphone, so being so detail maybe too much for some people, but I do enjoy the dynamics revealed in the phone. With my "silver cable" change and Asus sound card, it is amazingly great with live recordings. To me, the sound is very real.
- My next future headphone purchase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 57 seconds ago
- › Recommendation for portable on-ear headphones with great character... 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 4 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Help***Leaving Sales FeedBack 5 minutes ago
- › Balanced cable for JH16's Pro, yes or no? 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)