Hey, I'm looking for earphones for under under $25. I'm gonna be using these for running outside, so I'm looking for decent sound isolation or noise reduction (whichever works better for outdoors). I'm not looking for anything special in the sound quality margin, but I prefer clear sound with some decent bass. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50 Questions Last post on 9/11/11 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- alternatives to these: Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- isolation for drumming Last post on 9/12/11 at 8:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying first set of headphones Last post on 8/26/11 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- My local Best Buy sells really good headphones - who knew? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Earphones ~$25post #1 of 119/12/11 at 7:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 119/12/11 at 7:32pmpost #3 of 119/12/11 at 7:41pm
For $20, try to find an FYE near you. They sell Senn CX150s for $70 online but $20 in some stores. Best buy I've found in IEMs yet, worlds above anything else in the price range.
If you want to pay me for the shipping I'll sell you a pair at cost :)
Edited by Gilly87 - 9/12/11 at 7:43pmpost #4 of 119/12/11 at 8:06pmThread Starterpost #5 of 119/12/11 at 8:26pmpost #6 of 119/12/11 at 9:53pmpost #7 of 119/12/11 at 10:42pmpost #8 of 119/12/11 at 10:48pmpost #9 of 111/27/12 at 9:17ampost #10 of 111/27/12 at 9:29am
Soundmagic E10/E30. You can buy them from mp4nation.net , I would also suggest SHE3580, they are ideal for running as they are really tiny and you won't notice them in your ear & sound really good too.post #11 of 111/27/12 at 9:57am
If you're using them on a phone I could suggest the mic'd version the SHH3580 too. It's actually better to my ears but a bit fiddly with some standard stereo-only sockets.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones ~$25
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 6 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad 5 minutes ago
- › Destiny 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)