Hey, I'm looking for earphones for under under $25. I'm gonna be using these for running outside, so I'm looking for decent sound isolation or noise reduction (whichever works better for outdoors). I'm not looking for anything special in the sound quality margin, but I prefer clear sound with some decent bass. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50 Questions Last post on 9/11/11 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- alternatives to these: Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- isolation for drumming Last post on 9/12/11 at 8:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying first set of headphones Last post on 8/26/11 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- My local Best Buy sells really good headphones - who knew? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Earphones ~$25post #1 of 119/12/11 at 7:21pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 119/12/11 at 7:32pmpost #3 of 119/12/11 at 7:41pm
For $20, try to find an FYE near you. They sell Senn CX150s for $70 online but $20 in some stores. Best buy I've found in IEMs yet, worlds above anything else in the price range.
If you want to pay me for the shipping I'll sell you a pair at cost :)
Edited by Gilly87 - 9/12/11 at 7:43pmpost #4 of 119/12/11 at 8:06pmThread Starterpost #5 of 119/12/11 at 8:26pmpost #6 of 119/12/11 at 9:53pmpost #7 of 119/12/11 at 10:42pmpost #8 of 119/12/11 at 10:48pmpost #9 of 111/27/12 at 9:17ampost #10 of 111/27/12 at 9:29am
Soundmagic E10/E30. You can buy them from mp4nation.net , I would also suggest SHE3580, they are ideal for running as they are really tiny and you won't notice them in your ear & sound really good too.post #11 of 111/27/12 at 9:57am
If you're using them on a phone I could suggest the mic'd version the SHH3580 too. It's actually better to my ears but a bit fiddly with some standard stereo-only sockets.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones ~$25
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 12 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica updates CKR series: ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90, ATH-CKR70 6 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 8 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 9 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 10 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 11 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...