Hey, I'm looking for earphones for under under $25. I'm gonna be using these for running outside, so I'm looking for decent sound isolation or noise reduction (whichever works better for outdoors). I'm not looking for anything special in the sound quality margin, but I prefer clear sound with some decent bass. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50 Questions Last post on 9/11/11 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- alternatives to these: Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- isolation for drumming Last post on 9/12/11 at 8:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying first set of headphones Last post on 8/26/11 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- My local Best Buy sells really good headphones - who knew? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
Earphones ~$25post #1 of 119/12/11 at 7:21pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 119/12/11 at 7:32pmpost #3 of 119/12/11 at 7:41pm
For $20, try to find an FYE near you. They sell Senn CX150s for $70 online but $20 in some stores. Best buy I've found in IEMs yet, worlds above anything else in the price range.
If you want to pay me for the shipping I'll sell you a pair at cost :)
Edited by Gilly87 - 9/12/11 at 7:43pmpost #4 of 119/12/11 at 8:06pmThread Starterpost #5 of 119/12/11 at 8:26pmpost #6 of 119/12/11 at 9:53pmpost #7 of 119/12/11 at 10:42pmpost #8 of 119/12/11 at 10:48pmpost #9 of 111/27/12 at 9:17ampost #10 of 111/27/12 at 9:29am
Soundmagic E10/E30. You can buy them from mp4nation.net , I would also suggest SHE3580, they are ideal for running as they are really tiny and you won't notice them in your ear & sound really good too.post #11 of 111/27/12 at 9:57am
If you're using them on a phone I could suggest the mic'd version the SHH3580 too. It's actually better to my ears but a bit fiddly with some standard stereo-only sockets.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones ~$25
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear in stock and a loaner program! 5 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 10 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 11 minutes ago
- › High End DAC vs Built-in DAC 12 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 13 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 16 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 16 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 18 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...