I am looking for some inears for under $100 with some good bass and clear sound. I want the monster turbines but it looks big are these good for small ears.If not can you help me find something else. Thanks p.s i listen to hip-hop/rap on my zune hd if this helps.
- productHippo VBtagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 9/13/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 9/13/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productPhiaton PS 210 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with 4 Silicone Sizing Buds and Carry Casetagged by System, 9/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portables or IEMs? $200 and not quite sure what to spend it on. Last post on 2/14/11 at 8:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bus rider with tired ears - help me ditch my iphone headphones Last post on 2/9/11 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The "I only have one pair of ears" thread Last post on 1/16/13 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
iem for small ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Give the Klipsch Image S4 a shot. I have small ears and those were great for them (as are the X10's I have now). Plus it is one of the best, if not the best, sounding IEMs I've heard under $100 especially if you want good bass. They are easy to find too.. Go grab some from Best Buy and take them back if they don't fit.
If you're willing to wait a while and are able to cope with the chance of not being picked, SpiderCable currently has something going on in the Sponsor Anouncement Deals thread for their new TinyEars IEM.
- iem for small ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › LIST - Gear with Dual Mono Balanced outs 22 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 465 - Little Review 7 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2