Trying to decide between K701, DT880 and DT150. Also found some used Staxes that look interesting.. Meh I want them all -.-
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Trance cans Under $100? Last post on 6/28/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
What does everyone want for christmas? - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 50412/14/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
I have the 80ohm. I like the low impedence just incase my amp dies out while I'm using it and I'm away from home. But yeah the sr60i's were my first audiophile headphone and I love them to death. Also, I never really found comfort an issue with them. They might have been a bit itchy at times but other than that I thought they were fine.post #423 of 50412/14/12 at 5:44pmpost #424 of 50412/14/12 at 5:51pmpost #425 of 50412/14/12 at 6:04pmpost #426 of 50412/14/12 at 7:10pmpost #427 of 50412/14/12 at 7:14pmI've already succumbed to my selfish whim and grabbed a pair of Senn HD650s with the Schiit Magni/Modi combo coming at the end of next week. I love it when I'm bad! Merry Christmas all!!!!!post #428 of 50412/15/12 at 1:51pmQuote:
good luck with that one budpost #429 of 50412/15/12 at 1:56pmpost #430 of 50412/15/12 at 10:13pmQuote:
That's sweet bro, I'm getting some DT 880s from a head-fier, Audioengine D1 from parents and really want to give myself the Magnipost #431 of 50412/15/12 at 10:40pmpost #432 of 50412/16/12 at 4:57am
^^ If you haven't tried the maddogs, you should really give them a listen. I have not heard the paradox but the MD is really an impressive mod on every level. Plus they have a 14 day return policy.post #433 of 50412/16/12 at 7:24ampost #434 of 50412/16/12 at 8:44am
- What does everyone want for christmas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 seconds ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 11 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 48 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 + linium music (mint condition) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - a $99 Dynamic Single-Driver In-Ear. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear