Trying to decide between K701, DT880 and DT150. Also found some used Staxes that look interesting.. Meh I want them all -.-
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Trance cans Under $100? Last post on 6/28/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
What does everyone want for christmas? - Page 29post #421 of 50412/14/12 at 5:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 50412/14/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
I have the 80ohm. I like the low impedence just incase my amp dies out while I'm using it and I'm away from home. But yeah the sr60i's were my first audiophile headphone and I love them to death. Also, I never really found comfort an issue with them. They might have been a bit itchy at times but other than that I thought they were fine.post #423 of 50412/14/12 at 5:44pmpost #424 of 50412/14/12 at 5:51pmpost #425 of 50412/14/12 at 6:04pmpost #426 of 50412/14/12 at 7:10pmpost #427 of 50412/14/12 at 7:14pmI've already succumbed to my selfish whim and grabbed a pair of Senn HD650s with the Schiit Magni/Modi combo coming at the end of next week. I love it when I'm bad! Merry Christmas all!!!!!post #428 of 50412/15/12 at 1:51pmQuote:
good luck with that one budpost #429 of 50412/15/12 at 1:56pmpost #430 of 50412/15/12 at 10:13pmQuote:
That's sweet bro, I'm getting some DT 880s from a head-fier, Audioengine D1 from parents and really want to give myself the Magnipost #431 of 50412/15/12 at 10:40pmpost #432 of 50412/16/12 at 4:57am
^^ If you haven't tried the maddogs, you should really give them a listen. I have not heard the paradox but the MD is really an impressive mod on every level. Plus they have a 14 day return policy.post #433 of 50412/16/12 at 7:24ampost #434 of 50412/16/12 at 8:44am
- What does everyone want for christmas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 28 seconds ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 33 seconds ago
- › I have hiss in my years for 2 weeks how to heal it? 56 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The "Burden of proof" vs "A post describing how science works" 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 1 minute ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2