Trying to decide between K701, DT880 and DT150. Also found some used Staxes that look interesting.. Meh I want them all -.-
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 9/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Trance cans Under $100? Last post on 6/28/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to find a good starter headphone! Last post on 1/14/12 at 3:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose headphones for rock/metal Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
What does everyone want for christmas? - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 50412/14/12 at 5:40pmQuote:
I have the 80ohm. I like the low impedence just incase my amp dies out while I'm using it and I'm away from home. But yeah the sr60i's were my first audiophile headphone and I love them to death. Also, I never really found comfort an issue with them. They might have been a bit itchy at times but other than that I thought they were fine.post #423 of 50412/14/12 at 5:44pmpost #424 of 50412/14/12 at 5:51pmpost #425 of 50412/14/12 at 6:04pmpost #426 of 50412/14/12 at 7:10pmpost #427 of 50412/14/12 at 7:14pmI've already succumbed to my selfish whim and grabbed a pair of Senn HD650s with the Schiit Magni/Modi combo coming at the end of next week. I love it when I'm bad! Merry Christmas all!!!!!post #428 of 50412/15/12 at 1:51pmQuote:
good luck with that one budpost #429 of 50412/15/12 at 1:56pmpost #430 of 50412/15/12 at 10:13pmQuote:
That's sweet bro, I'm getting some DT 880s from a head-fier, Audioengine D1 from parents and really want to give myself the Magnipost #431 of 50412/15/12 at 10:40pmpost #432 of 50412/16/12 at 4:57am
^^ If you haven't tried the maddogs, you should really give them a listen. I have not heard the paradox but the MD is really an impressive mod on every level. Plus they have a 14 day return policy.post #433 of 50412/16/12 at 7:24ampost #434 of 50412/16/12 at 8:44am
- What does everyone want for christmas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Using a FiiO Mont Blanc with an iPhone 6S 16 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 25 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 40 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 51 seconds ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 54 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › Audio extension cable length 1 minute ago
- › Please help me choose an amp (or amp/dac) for my Beyerdynamic DT... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...