Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › What does everyone want for christmas?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What does everyone want for christmas?

post #1 of 504
Thread Starter 

Lets start a thread. What do you guys want to get for christmas? Ill start off a pair of either-Grado SR60i or Grado SR80i, and ide like to get the Koss Portapros. They look nice and are cheap enough to try out ;)

 

post #2 of 504

Megan Fox coming out of a huge birthday cake naked...tongue_smile.gif

post #3 of 504

World Peace

 

And a old man to give me his vinyl collection

 

And a T50

post #4 of 504

Nigella Lawson to cook xmas dinner naked, while i unwrap lots of new headphones and amps.

post #5 of 504
A new DAC. Still doing homework.
post #6 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Praim View Post

Megan Fox coming out of a huge birthday cake naked...tongue_smile.gif


what this guy said but i change the name. i would like Lura Dore to be popping out my birthday cake.
post #7 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Praim View Post

Megan Fox coming out of a huge birthday cake naked...tongue_smile.gif



LMAO. . . 

 

I want an objetive desktop amp. 

post #8 of 504

An amp that fits perfectly between Essence Xonar ST and K702/ESW9/HDXXX

SUBMIT

post #9 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotByte View Post

World Peace

 

 

Yes, that would be ideal.  As far as material things go, I'm not sure what I'd like.  Maybe, just to accumulate some more talents or hobbies.

post #10 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post



 

Yes, that would be ideal.  As far as material things go, I'm not sure what I'd like.  Maybe, just to accumulate some more talents or hobbies.



"I'm saying world peace to win Miss Universe and so Santa thinks that I'm good and I can get more presents." tongue_smile.gif

 

Santa is so stupid, he'll fall for anything

post #11 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotByte View Post

"I'm saying world peace to win Miss Universe and so Santa thinks that I'm good and I can get more presents." tongue_smile.gif

 

Santa is so stupid, he'll fall for anything


Then, you surely must mean "whirled peas?"

 

 

whirled-Peas.gif

 

post #12 of 504

M50's would be quite nice.

post #13 of 504

BEATS!!!!

 

 

 

Kidding, or am I? 

 

But in all seriousness, I would like the Schiit Valhalla amp. 

post #14 of 504

a new gf. i just broke up with mine a couple weeks ago triportsad.gif

post #15 of 504

Methinks either a DJ controller or a pair of loudspeakers.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › What does everyone want for christmas?