Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ - Page 35  

post #511 of 3746
Thread Starter 

 

 

41tWMhyXGbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 

 

SONY 密閉型インナーイヤーレシーバー XBA-4IP XBA-4IP

by ソニー

Like (1)


 

List Price: ¥ 32,235
Price: ¥ 21,280 & eligible for Free Shipping. Details
You Save: ¥ 10,955 (34%)
  「予約商品の価格保証」対象商品。 Learn more.
  o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
 
 
This item will be released on November 10, 2011. Click here for details of availability.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp. Gift-wrap available.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

omg what why is this so cheap

post #512 of 3746
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

 

41tWMhyXGbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 

 

SONY 密閉型インナーイヤーレシーバー XBA-4IP XBA-4IP

by ソニー

Like (1)


 

List Price: ¥ 32,235
Price: ¥ 21,280 & eligible for Free Shipping. Details
You Save: ¥ 10,955 (34%)
  「予約商品の価格保証」対象商品。 Learn more.
  o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
 
 
This item will be released on November 10, 2011. Click here for details of availability.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp. Gift-wrap available.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

omg what why is this so cheap


I have a friend in Japan , might ask him a favor cool.gif

 

post #513 of 3746

Kiteki, Please don't forget the Chinese song, thank you

post #514 of 3746
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

Kiteki, Please don't forget the Chinese song, thank you

 


 

http://soundcloud.com/kiteki/teclast-song

 

http://soundcloud.com/kiteki/teclast-song/download

 


Edited by kiteki - 11/4/11 at 6:38pm
post #515 of 3746
Thread Starter 

 

That was actually the first song I heard on the T51, using Audio Technica ATH-CK10 from the line-out... it was just WHOA!! I remember how clean and pure it sounded, and the CK10 had such good imaging precision of the acoustic guitar notes confined to specific locations in space surrounding my ear.

 

 

post #516 of 3746

how much is the XBA 4? 22000 yen dosent really help me..... too lazy to google it

post #517 of 3746
Thread Starter 

I'm not your internet hamster.

 

www.xe.com

 

post #518 of 3746


 

Thank you etysmile.gif


 

post #519 of 3746
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

That was actually the first song I heard on the T51, using Audio Technica ATH-CK10 from the line-out... it was just WHOA!! I remember how clean and pure it sounded, and the CK10 had such good imaging precision of the acoustic guitar notes confined to specific locations in space surrounding my ear.

 

 



exactly what I found thru my Beyr. 1350 I was surprised by the cleanes and purity of the guitar!

post #520 of 3746

XBA-4 is about PHP12,000. Dang good price!

post #521 of 3746
Thread Starter 

 

Small update, I bought the new Teclast X19HD, let's hope it sounds good and can power 600 ohm cans huh?

 

lolcat58.jpg

 

 

post #522 of 3746
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

I'm not your internet hamster.

 

www.xe.com

 



damn wanted to avoid that XD

post #523 of 3746
Thread Starter 

 

Yeah, around $270 USD, coming from Sony and with 4 drivers made and developed in Japan, are they on one of their "strike first, make profit later" tactics again?

 

post #524 of 3746

I really don't know why Sony would do that though. Most of us knows Sony can make superb audio equipments, they've proved themselves for decades. But then again, they are new to BA market.

post #525 of 3746

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I really don't know why Sony would do that though. Most of us knows Sony can make superb audio equipments, they've proved themselves for decades. But then again, they are new to BA market.


Its okay..

 

BA is easy.

 

Just get the stuff from Knowles.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ