Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What's missing In this rig to Impress ? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amps in Hong Kong Last post on 9/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headamp for beyer T1 Last post on 9/29/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ - Page 12post #166 of 37469/18/11 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 37469/18/11 at 7:27pmpost #168 of 37469/18/11 at 7:32pmpost #169 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #170 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmpost #171 of 37469/18/11 at 7:38pm
When's the touchdown?
You mean Irina Krush?Quote:post #172 of 37469/18/11 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Yeah... Irina Krush... sorry, I haven't played Chess in years...
Touchdown for headphone: this week.
Touchdown for C-IEM: a few weeks.post #173 of 37469/18/11 at 7:46pmpost #174 of 37469/18/11 at 7:47pm
Don't forget to change your avatar.
Quote:Originally Posted by estreeter
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....post #175 of 37469/18/11 at 8:24pmpost #176 of 37469/18/11 at 8:25pmpost #177 of 37469/18/11 at 8:30pmpost #178 of 37469/18/11 at 8:33pmThread Starterpost #179 of 37469/18/11 at 8:43pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 20 seconds ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 48 seconds ago
- › Alpha Dog ***WANTED *** !! 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Help choosing pc audio card under 70$ and question about DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Dynamo 300 vs Dayton Audio SUB-800 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude