Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What's missing In this rig to Impress ? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amps in Hong Kong Last post on 9/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ - Page 12post #166 of 37469/18/11 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 37469/18/11 at 7:27pmpost #168 of 37469/18/11 at 7:32pmpost #169 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #170 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmpost #171 of 37469/18/11 at 7:38pm
When's the touchdown?
You mean Irina Krush?Quote:post #172 of 37469/18/11 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Yeah... Irina Krush... sorry, I haven't played Chess in years...
Touchdown for headphone: this week.
Touchdown for C-IEM: a few weeks.post #173 of 37469/18/11 at 7:46pmpost #174 of 37469/18/11 at 7:47pm
Don't forget to change your avatar.
Quote:Originally Posted by estreeter
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....post #175 of 37469/18/11 at 8:24pmpost #176 of 37469/18/11 at 8:25pmpost #177 of 37469/18/11 at 8:30pmpost #178 of 37469/18/11 at 8:33pmThread Starterpost #179 of 37469/18/11 at 8:43pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X5 proposed new functionality: add whole folders to playlist;... 44 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 3 minutes ago
- › Need High Quality Headphones For Gaming. $200 or less 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 4 minutes ago
- › Replacing Sennheiser PC 360 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)