Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What's missing In this rig to Impress ? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amps in Hong Kong Last post on 9/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ - Page 12post #166 of 37469/18/11 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 37469/18/11 at 7:27pmpost #168 of 37469/18/11 at 7:32pmpost #169 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #170 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmpost #171 of 37469/18/11 at 7:38pm
When's the touchdown?
You mean Irina Krush?Quote:post #172 of 37469/18/11 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Yeah... Irina Krush... sorry, I haven't played Chess in years...
Touchdown for headphone: this week.
Touchdown for C-IEM: a few weeks.post #173 of 37469/18/11 at 7:46pmpost #174 of 37469/18/11 at 7:47pm
Don't forget to change your avatar.
Quote:Originally Posted by estreeter
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....post #175 of 37469/18/11 at 8:24pmpost #176 of 37469/18/11 at 8:25pmpost #177 of 37469/18/11 at 8:30pmpost #178 of 37469/18/11 at 8:33pmThread Starterpost #179 of 37469/18/11 at 8:43pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Newbie help: Audeze Sine vs Meze 99 Classics vs V-Moda XS/M-80/100... 14 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for crispy metallic (not metal genre) / metal pounding... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1000X Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear