Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What's missing In this rig to Impress ? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amps in Hong Kong Last post on 9/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ - Page 12post #166 of 37469/18/11 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 37469/18/11 at 7:27pmpost #168 of 37469/18/11 at 7:32pmpost #169 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #170 of 37469/18/11 at 7:33pmpost #171 of 37469/18/11 at 7:38pm
When's the touchdown?
You mean Irina Krush?Quote:post #172 of 37469/18/11 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Yeah... Irina Krush... sorry, I haven't played Chess in years...
Touchdown for headphone: this week.
Touchdown for C-IEM: a few weeks.post #173 of 37469/18/11 at 7:46pmpost #174 of 37469/18/11 at 7:47pm
Don't forget to change your avatar.
Quote:Originally Posted by estreeter
Max, it is what it is - a geeky hobby dominated by males. I belong to another board (non-audio) where various male board members have been banned for flaming etc, reinvented themselves with female board names and proceeded to bruise various male egos before, once again, being banned. I'm not saying there is any of that here, but I stand by my earlier post - with the exception of the purple Grado thread, nothing takes off like 'Headphones for a x year old girl' .....post #175 of 37469/18/11 at 8:24pmpost #176 of 37469/18/11 at 8:25pmpost #177 of 37469/18/11 at 8:30pmpost #178 of 37469/18/11 at 8:33pmThread Starterpost #179 of 37469/18/11 at 8:43pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Stax Thread III 43 seconds ago
- › AKG 702 65th Anniversary for Mad Dog 3.2, with Alpha dog pads... 52 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Any other kid head-fiers? 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend Speakers for my room? 2 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › where to get 3,5mm Jack plug 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Old Audioengine A5 massive pops, crackle 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)