Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM's have the MOST sound leakage besides the Sony MDR-EX90s? Last post on 2/21/13 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ex85. are mine fake or not ? Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which earphones? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which brand or type? Last post on 6/2/11 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement for Sony EX85? Last post on 5/26/11 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
sorry for posting on 3 year old thread but ex083 are excellent.
i got these with walkman e474 and i can say confidently they are better than brainwavz m3 in soundstage and bass.interms of clarity and instrument seperation brainwavz m3 are better.
but i like ex083 far far better.
sony mh-1 which is very comparable to m3 in all respects(albeit slightly inferior) are also pretty mediocre compared to ex083 for me.
btw my principal reference earphone is gr07 mk2
- Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 9 seconds ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 22 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 7 minutes ago
- › Advice on amp for high and low impedance headphones 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › ALO The Pan Am - The tube rolling thread 10 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)