Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM's have the MOST sound leakage besides the Sony MDR-EX90s? Last post on 2/21/13 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ex85. are mine fake or not ? Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which earphones? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which brand or type? Last post on 6/2/11 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement for Sony EX85? Last post on 5/26/11 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
sorry for posting on 3 year old thread but ex083 are excellent.
i got these with walkman e474 and i can say confidently they are better than brainwavz m3 in soundstage and bass.interms of clarity and instrument seperation brainwavz m3 are better.
but i like ex083 far far better.
sony mh-1 which is very comparable to m3 in all respects(albeit slightly inferior) are also pretty mediocre compared to ex083 for me.
btw my principal reference earphone is gr07 mk2
- Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Any experience with Blaze S-1? 5 minutes ago
- › Dt 990 pro 250ohm, background hissing noise 5 minutes ago
- › DT880 dissatisfaction? 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NSS(Natural Stereo... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2