Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM's have the MOST sound leakage besides the Sony MDR-EX90s? Last post on 2/21/13 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ex85. are mine fake or not ? Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which earphones? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which brand or type? Last post on 6/2/11 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement for Sony EX85? Last post on 5/26/11 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
sorry for posting on 3 year old thread but ex083 are excellent.
i got these with walkman e474 and i can say confidently they are better than brainwavz m3 in soundstage and bass.interms of clarity and instrument seperation brainwavz m3 are better.
but i like ex083 far far better.
sony mh-1 which is very comparable to m3 in all respects(albeit slightly inferior) are also pretty mediocre compared to ex083 for me.
btw my principal reference earphone is gr07 mk2
- Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 21 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 59 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)