Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM's have the MOST sound leakage besides the Sony MDR-EX90s? Last post on 2/21/13 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR ex85. are mine fake or not ? Last post on 11/16/11 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which earphones? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which brand or type? Last post on 6/2/11 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement for Sony EX85? Last post on 5/26/11 at 4:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
sorry for posting on 3 year old thread but ex083 are excellent.
i got these with walkman e474 and i can say confidently they are better than brainwavz m3 in soundstage and bass.interms of clarity and instrument seperation brainwavz m3 are better.
but i like ex083 far far better.
sony mh-1 which is very comparable to m3 in all respects(albeit slightly inferior) are also pretty mediocre compared to ex083 for me.
btw my principal reference earphone is gr07 mk2
- Sony MDR EX-83, does it look like?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The foobar2000 resource thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Replacement Cables 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 4 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › an offer you can't refuse 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Immersive bass headphones in movies and gaming? 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2