How do these compare to the JVC S500 in terms of bass, sound quality and comfort?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
- brandPanasonictagged by System, 9/13/11
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 10/17/11
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing down a budget/value comfortable circumaural can for me Last post on 9/27/11 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650? - Page 186
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2777 of 277911/2/13 at 1:54pmThread Starterpost #2778 of 277911/29/13 at 6:57pmpost #2779 of 277912/1/13 at 8:20am
I am new to Head-Fi, but I have enjoyed immensely the information that I have garnered from this site. This is hands down the best headphone site out there.
At any rate, among my twenty some pairs of headphones, I own the Panasonic HTF600. I picked them up recently and I must say that they are one of my better sounding headphones. The bass is solid in these, and it gets better with time. The overall soundstage in these phones is quite nice. One of the other huge selling points for me, is the comfort of the HTF600's. If a headphone is not comfortable, you are less likely to use it regularly. These phones are super comfortable and I do not find my ears getting hot with these, after a long session of listening.
I listen to a large variety of music, ranging from Alternative Rock and Chillout music, to Classical and some Symphonic Metal.
The HTF600's seem to reproduce all of my music fabulously.
I recognize that there are better phones out there. But, for the price of these phones (around 40.00 for me) and the payoff of what you get in sound in comfort, they make a great addition to your headphone collection.
- The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 13 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 59 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Issues with mobile site on Android 4.4 using Chrome 1 minute ago
- › I don't understand the difference between buying a 100$ pair of... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 6 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi