How do these compare to the JVC S500 in terms of bass, sound quality and comfort?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
- brandPanasonictagged by System, 9/13/11
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 10/17/11
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/15/11
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Full size headphones for isolation under $80 Last post on 8/4/12 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Novice needs some help selecting quality portables for his daily life. Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing down a budget/value comfortable circumaural can for me Last post on 9/27/11 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650? - Page 186
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2777 of 278111/2/13 at 1:54pmThread Starterpost #2778 of 278111/29/13 at 6:57pmpost #2779 of 278112/1/13 at 8:20am
I am new to Head-Fi, but I have enjoyed immensely the information that I have garnered from this site. This is hands down the best headphone site out there.
At any rate, among my twenty some pairs of headphones, I own the Panasonic HTF600. I picked them up recently and I must say that they are one of my better sounding headphones. The bass is solid in these, and it gets better with time. The overall soundstage in these phones is quite nice. One of the other huge selling points for me, is the comfort of the HTF600's. If a headphone is not comfortable, you are less likely to use it regularly. These phones are super comfortable and I do not find my ears getting hot with these, after a long session of listening.
I listen to a large variety of music, ranging from Alternative Rock and Chillout music, to Classical and some Symphonic Metal.
The HTF600's seem to reproduce all of my music fabulously.
I recognize that there are better phones out there. But, for the price of these phones (around 40.00 for me) and the payoff of what you get in sound in comfort, they make a great addition to your headphone collection.post #2780 of 278112/8/13 at 10:25am
- The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Would Like To Try Some Tube 31 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 compared to Sony MDR-EX500 ? Help ! 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › KingRex HQ-1 Headquarters Headphone Amp - SAVE 20%!! 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi