i'm contemplating myself on which amp to get.
Jack Wu recommended me the WA2 instead of the WA6SE.
- scale to higher end, high impedance headphones
- can be used as a pre-amp, and add another amp after that
- just tiny bit cheaper than WA2
- has better soundstage(or so i heard from reviews)
- has better compatibility with other headphones
any other suggestion or perhaps preference?
my budget is $1000, and my current headphones are HD600 and ATH-AD700. amps, iBasso PB-2 and iBasso DB-2 DAC.
thanks for the help!
tube recommendations are very welcomed!!