Anyone hear anything about these? I just saw them on apple's website and then on amazon with no reviews.
Related Forum Threads
- HELP: SOUL by Ludacris - SL99 vs Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones Last post on 1/11/12 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Ludacris SL49/99 Earphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
ive heard things about the SL99 on amazons website search for em there r a few reviews and their supposed to be pretty good, at beats or high quality for a much lower price is the way id describe em, im presonally considering buying the SL49
I actually picked up a pair of the SL99s a couple of days ago. They sound very good actually; decent soundstage. I only had a problem with the fit. They seem almost too big and fall out frequently, regardless of the ear tip size I tried.
- Ludacris SL49/99 Earphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What's the best USB audio cable for the money? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)