- 3,491 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- brandGrado Labstagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/26/11
- productPhiaton PS 500 Premium Headphones With Studio Grade 40mm Titanium Drivers and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Soundtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Sr325is vs RS2i vs PS500 Last post on 12/15/13 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 2:42 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
Grado PS500s (new Grado's) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really wanted to like my pair that I had, but it didn't impress me the slightest. I did like my SR80i I had a month or so before though.
Why don't we sip on some haterade?
Even if it sounds like a HF-2 whats the problem with that? For all of us who weren't around or couldn't afford the HF-2 when it was released may now be getting a chance to own some of the greatness or possibly something greater.
Edited by ubitwarr - 9/8/11 at 8:43pm
You know, looks can be deceiving.
you can still find a used/like new hf2 for less cost at the moment
Your right but like I said its very possible that these could be better. Also I'm still a little scared to buy anything used after getting screwed last time.
What flavors do these come with?
For the second time, going to forgo a Core i7 + 16gb Ram + Mobo upgrade for these babies. Gonna play diablo 3 with 15 fps boo, but at least the sound will be stellar!
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Logitech X-530 replacements 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 43 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 4 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › Blue Circle Audio "PaG" Custom Headphone Amp - first impressions/... 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 7 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 7 minutes ago
- › Amp for HD600s - laptop and iPhone 9 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)