- 3,490 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- brandGrado Labstagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/26/11
- productPhiaton PS 500 Premium Headphones With Studio Grade 40mm Titanium Drivers and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Soundtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Sr325is vs RS2i vs PS500 Last post on 12/15/13 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Yesterday at 9:11 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
Grado PS500s (new Grado's) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really wanted to like my pair that I had, but it didn't impress me the slightest. I did like my SR80i I had a month or so before though.
Why don't we sip on some haterade?
Even if it sounds like a HF-2 whats the problem with that? For all of us who weren't around or couldn't afford the HF-2 when it was released may now be getting a chance to own some of the greatness or possibly something greater.
Edited by ubitwarr - 9/8/11 at 8:43pm
You know, looks can be deceiving.
you can still find a used/like new hf2 for less cost at the moment
Your right but like I said its very possible that these could be better. Also I'm still a little scared to buy anything used after getting screwed last time.
What flavors do these come with?
For the second time, going to forgo a Core i7 + 16gb Ram + Mobo upgrade for these babies. Gonna play diablo 3 with 15 fps boo, but at least the sound will be stellar!
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › For Sale: Sennheiser HD800 (AU Only) 25 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 6 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 7 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)