- 3,490 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- brandGrado Labstagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/26/11
- productPhiaton PS 500 Premium Headphones With Studio Grade 40mm Titanium Drivers and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Soundtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Sr325is vs RS2i vs PS500 Last post on 12/15/13 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 1:31 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Grado PS500s (new Grado's) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really wanted to like my pair that I had, but it didn't impress me the slightest. I did like my SR80i I had a month or so before though.
Why don't we sip on some haterade?
Even if it sounds like a HF-2 whats the problem with that? For all of us who weren't around or couldn't afford the HF-2 when it was released may now be getting a chance to own some of the greatness or possibly something greater.
Edited by ubitwarr - 9/8/11 at 8:43pm
You know, looks can be deceiving.
you can still find a used/like new hf2 for less cost at the moment
Your right but like I said its very possible that these could be better. Also I'm still a little scared to buy anything used after getting screwed last time.
What flavors do these come with?
For the second time, going to forgo a Core i7 + 16gb Ram + Mobo upgrade for these babies. Gonna play diablo 3 with 15 fps boo, but at least the sound will be stellar!
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ELEKIT Vacuum Tube Hybrid Portable Headphone Amp 18 seconds ago
- › Akg k3003i 43 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic COP or AKG K545? 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)