- 3,491 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- brandGrado Labstagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/26/11
- productPhiaton PS 500 Premium Headphones With Studio Grade 40mm Titanium Drivers and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Soundtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Sr325is vs RS2i vs PS500 Last post on 12/15/13 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 4:28 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Grado PS500s (new Grado's) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really wanted to like my pair that I had, but it didn't impress me the slightest. I did like my SR80i I had a month or so before though.
Why don't we sip on some haterade?
Even if it sounds like a HF-2 whats the problem with that? For all of us who weren't around or couldn't afford the HF-2 when it was released may now be getting a chance to own some of the greatness or possibly something greater.
Edited by ubitwarr - 9/8/11 at 8:43pm
You know, looks can be deceiving.
you can still find a used/like new hf2 for less cost at the moment
Your right but like I said its very possible that these could be better. Also I'm still a little scared to buy anything used after getting screwed last time.
What flavors do these come with?
For the second time, going to forgo a Core i7 + 16gb Ram + Mobo upgrade for these babies. Gonna play diablo 3 with 15 fps boo, but at least the sound will be stellar!
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 25 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 43 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 1 minute ago
- › Audiophilleo 1 and 2 USB to S/PDIF transport 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2