- 3,488 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- brandGrado Labstagged by System, 9/9/11
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 9/26/11
- productPhiaton PS 500 Premium Headphones With Studio Grade 40mm Titanium Drivers and Closed-Ear Type Rear Enclosure For Concert Hall Quality Soundtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Sr325is vs RS2i vs PS500 Last post on 12/15/13 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 10:32 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Grado PS500s (new Grado's) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really wanted to like my pair that I had, but it didn't impress me the slightest. I did like my SR80i I had a month or so before though.
Why don't we sip on some haterade?
Even if it sounds like a HF-2 whats the problem with that? For all of us who weren't around or couldn't afford the HF-2 when it was released may now be getting a chance to own some of the greatness or possibly something greater.
Edited by ubitwarr - 9/8/11 at 8:43pm
You know, looks can be deceiving.
you can still find a used/like new hf2 for less cost at the moment
Your right but like I said its very possible that these could be better. Also I'm still a little scared to buy anything used after getting screwed last time.
What flavors do these come with?
For the second time, going to forgo a Core i7 + 16gb Ram + Mobo upgrade for these babies. Gonna play diablo 3 with 15 fps boo, but at least the sound will be stellar!
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cowon Plenue P1 6 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › The new Eddie Current 2A3x4 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Best set of cans under $150? 4 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)