Owner of Grados MS-1, Sennheiser hd 238, Ultimate ears, I'm curious how the Sennheiser px360 are for about 78$ with my employee discount since they retail for 150. I'm thinking of seeing if I can get the Sennheiser hd 25 with my employee discount. If so how do the px360 and hd 25 compare to each other?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gamingtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser PX 360 BTtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural Sound and Punchy Basstagged by System, 9/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for work and home listening: Alessandro MS1 or Sennheiser PX 360 ? Last post on 8/4/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing between Bose AE2 or Sennheiser PX 360 (or others sennheiser headphones) Last post on 3/25/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser PX360 - disappointing. :-( Last post on 7/28/12 at 9:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- modding PX360 Last post on 1/8/13 at 4:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Sennheiser px360 80 bucks with employee discount how good are they ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/6/11 at 7:26pm
Get the PC360 BT
The bluetooth has bluetooth
That with a Cowon would be premium
Or you can get the HD25. Look up the different versions and choose. They are a portable favorite around here. Specs all good up until comfortpost #3 of 49/6/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #4 of 49/6/11 at 7:42pmQuote:
Yeah they are. As long as you don't have ear problems. Other then that, they are great
- Sennheiser px360 80 bucks with employee discount how good are they ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 51 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 56 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New headphone recommendations? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2