Owner of Grados MS-1, Sennheiser hd 238, Ultimate ears, I'm curious how the Sennheiser px360 are for about 78$ with my employee discount since they retail for 150. I'm thinking of seeing if I can get the Sennheiser hd 25 with my employee discount. If so how do the px360 and hd 25 compare to each other?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gamingtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser PX 360 BTtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural Sound and Punchy Basstagged by System, 9/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mid-range headphones. ATH-M50, Sennheiser PX-360, Shure SRH840, what to buy? Last post on 6/5/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for work and home listening: Alessandro MS1 or Sennheiser PX 360 ? Last post on 8/4/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing between Bose AE2 or Sennheiser PX 360 (or others sennheiser headphones) Last post on 3/25/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser PX360 - disappointing. :-( Last post on 7/28/12 at 9:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- modding PX360 Last post on 1/8/13 at 4:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Sennheiser px360 80 bucks with employee discount how good are they ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/6/11 at 7:26pm
Get the PC360 BT
The bluetooth has bluetooth
That with a Cowon would be premium
Or you can get the HD25. Look up the different versions and choose. They are a portable favorite around here. Specs all good up until comfortpost #3 of 49/6/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #4 of 49/6/11 at 7:42pmQuote:
Yeah they are. As long as you don't have ear problems. Other then that, they are great
- Sennheiser px360 80 bucks with employee discount how good are they ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Review] Encore Rockmaster IE (In-Ear) - well rounded $30 budget... 23 seconds ago
- › Alpha Dog not the sound signiature I was looking for. Need help... 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 341 IEMs compared (Zipbuds PRO added 08/18/15 p.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 7 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2