Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 147
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22014/27/15 at 12:00pmpost #2193 of 22014/27/15 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by lethe27
For those who are having comfort issues, check out http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00862522A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It doesn't fit the ultrasone signaure's exactly, but the ends of the flap fit the ends of the headband resulting in a secure, but not that great looking fit. It has increased my listening comfort by over a 100 times and I can't recommend it enough. Especially for the people who are vary of even a little bit of DIY (the Sennheiser 650 mod).
I'm pretty interested in this solution. I even found it on German Amazon. Do yoy have by accident some pictures with your improved Signature Pros?post #2194 of 22014/27/15 at 1:17pmQuote:
Sure, I have attached a couple of pictures below. I can attach more later when I get off work!
Edited by lethe27 - 4/27/15 at 1:20pmpost #2195 of 22014/27/15 at 2:28pmpost #2196 of 22014/28/15 at 12:43amQuote:
Thanks for the pics! It seems to be obviously too small for SigPros' headband.post #2197 of 22015/2/15 at 9:15am
Has anyone here made comparisons between the Signature Pros and the Performance series, in particular the 880s? For that matter also Edition 5 and Edition 10. I had the opportunity to try the latter plus the 880s over a weekend. In fact I disliked the Edition 10s because of the unnatural reproduction of violins etc. I preferred the Edition 5s, but there was still something not quite right about the treble. Unexpectedly, I found the 880s the most pleasant to listen to, despite the slightly flimsy construction and mild microphonics from the cables. Where do the Signature Pros stand sonically compared with the Performance 880's and the Edition 5? I believe that the 880's I heard were demo models, so presumably properly burned in, but the Edition models were new out of the boxes.post #2198 of 22015/2/15 at 9:18ampost #2199 of 22015/2/15 at 9:20am
Love my Ed8. Sound higher end to me than the Sigpro but sound signature is not as well balanced. Also the Ed8 is more comfortable by a mile. I must say though i grab my sig pros more often due to that balance and the isolation seems better on them to me. Have no idea about the 880s.post #2200 of 22015/2/15 at 9:28ampost #2201 of 22015/2/15 at 2:13pmFrom the very first. I actually heard a demo before release but didn't buy them till over a year later. Originally they were the direct competitor of the hd800 and many preferred them.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 16 seconds ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PC Gaming / voice recording setup 5 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 5 minutes ago
- › Senn HD 650 near MINT w/ Moon Dragon V2 HD650 HD600 10Ft cable... 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2