Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 147
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22024/27/15 at 12:00pmpost #2193 of 22024/27/15 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by lethe27
For those who are having comfort issues, check out http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00862522A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It doesn't fit the ultrasone signaure's exactly, but the ends of the flap fit the ends of the headband resulting in a secure, but not that great looking fit. It has increased my listening comfort by over a 100 times and I can't recommend it enough. Especially for the people who are vary of even a little bit of DIY (the Sennheiser 650 mod).
I'm pretty interested in this solution. I even found it on German Amazon. Do yoy have by accident some pictures with your improved Signature Pros?post #2194 of 22024/27/15 at 1:17pmQuote:
Sure, I have attached a couple of pictures below. I can attach more later when I get off work!
Edited by lethe27 - 4/27/15 at 1:20pmpost #2195 of 22024/27/15 at 2:28pmpost #2196 of 22024/28/15 at 12:43amQuote:
Thanks for the pics! It seems to be obviously too small for SigPros' headband.post #2197 of 22025/2/15 at 9:15am
Has anyone here made comparisons between the Signature Pros and the Performance series, in particular the 880s? For that matter also Edition 5 and Edition 10. I had the opportunity to try the latter plus the 880s over a weekend. In fact I disliked the Edition 10s because of the unnatural reproduction of violins etc. I preferred the Edition 5s, but there was still something not quite right about the treble. Unexpectedly, I found the 880s the most pleasant to listen to, despite the slightly flimsy construction and mild microphonics from the cables. Where do the Signature Pros stand sonically compared with the Performance 880's and the Edition 5? I believe that the 880's I heard were demo models, so presumably properly burned in, but the Edition models were new out of the boxes.post #2198 of 22025/2/15 at 9:18ampost #2199 of 22025/2/15 at 9:20am
Love my Ed8. Sound higher end to me than the Sigpro but sound signature is not as well balanced. Also the Ed8 is more comfortable by a mile. I must say though i grab my sig pros more often due to that balance and the isolation seems better on them to me. Have no idea about the 880s.post #2200 of 22025/2/15 at 9:28ampost #2201 of 22025/2/15 at 2:13pmFrom the very first. I actually heard a demo before release but didn't buy them till over a year later. Originally they were the direct competitor of the hd800 and many preferred them.post #2202 of 22025/11/15 at 12:26amAnyone know of a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter that will fit the Sig Pro's socket (twist lock and all)? Cables are of no help, I can find those. I'm strictly looking for an adapter. I shaved down a monoprice adapter and it would have worked (read: fit) if the inserts that are used for the twist lock function weren't blocking the jack itself. My intentions for an adapter that will allow me to pair a voda boompro with these. If no such thing exists, no big deal I suppose; I'll just get rid of my boompro.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 43 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 59 seconds ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2