Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 147
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 22024/27/15 at 12:00pmpost #2193 of 22024/27/15 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by lethe27
For those who are having comfort issues, check out http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00862522A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It doesn't fit the ultrasone signaure's exactly, but the ends of the flap fit the ends of the headband resulting in a secure, but not that great looking fit. It has increased my listening comfort by over a 100 times and I can't recommend it enough. Especially for the people who are vary of even a little bit of DIY (the Sennheiser 650 mod).
I'm pretty interested in this solution. I even found it on German Amazon. Do yoy have by accident some pictures with your improved Signature Pros?post #2194 of 22024/27/15 at 1:17pmQuote:
Sure, I have attached a couple of pictures below. I can attach more later when I get off work!
Edited by lethe27 - 4/27/15 at 1:20pmpost #2195 of 22024/27/15 at 2:28pmpost #2196 of 22024/28/15 at 12:43amQuote:
Thanks for the pics! It seems to be obviously too small for SigPros' headband.post #2197 of 22025/2/15 at 9:15am
Has anyone here made comparisons between the Signature Pros and the Performance series, in particular the 880s? For that matter also Edition 5 and Edition 10. I had the opportunity to try the latter plus the 880s over a weekend. In fact I disliked the Edition 10s because of the unnatural reproduction of violins etc. I preferred the Edition 5s, but there was still something not quite right about the treble. Unexpectedly, I found the 880s the most pleasant to listen to, despite the slightly flimsy construction and mild microphonics from the cables. Where do the Signature Pros stand sonically compared with the Performance 880's and the Edition 5? I believe that the 880's I heard were demo models, so presumably properly burned in, but the Edition models were new out of the boxes.post #2198 of 22025/2/15 at 9:18ampost #2199 of 22025/2/15 at 9:20am
Love my Ed8. Sound higher end to me than the Sigpro but sound signature is not as well balanced. Also the Ed8 is more comfortable by a mile. I must say though i grab my sig pros more often due to that balance and the isolation seems better on them to me. Have no idea about the 880s.post #2200 of 22025/2/15 at 9:28ampost #2201 of 22025/2/15 at 2:13pmFrom the very first. I actually heard a demo before release but didn't buy them till over a year later. Originally they were the direct competitor of the hd800 and many preferred them.post #2202 of 22025/11/15 at 12:26amAnyone know of a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter that will fit the Sig Pro's socket (twist lock and all)? Cables are of no help, I can find those. I'm strictly looking for an adapter. I shaved down a monoprice adapter and it would have worked (read: fit) if the inserts that are used for the twist lock function weren't blocking the jack itself. My intentions for an adapter that will allow me to pair a voda boompro with these. If no such thing exists, no big deal I suppose; I'll just get rid of my boompro.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 5 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 3 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 6 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2