So they have a short light cord i guess it the question. My ed8 does and the es10 i have does and that is important. Have read so much about this phone thought i may try the flavor since i am constantly mobil lately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 10/9/14 at 9:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 127post #1891 of 20652/22/14 at 8:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1892 of 20652/22/14 at 8:31ampost #1893 of 20652/22/14 at 8:32ampost #1894 of 20652/22/14 at 8:32amQuote:
it comes with two cords, one is about 1.5m and pretty light, the other is longerpost #1895 of 20652/22/14 at 8:33ampost #1896 of 20652/22/14 at 8:35am
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.post #1897 of 20652/22/14 at 8:36ampost #1898 of 20652/22/14 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dallan
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.
I think the Sig Pros are pretty sturdy, mine are practically unmarked despite being chucked in my rucsac. They sound pretty good too.post #1899 of 20652/22/14 at 8:40am
i heard esw11 ltd too. maybe i'm not a at fan at all. nothing special at all. and it doesn't really isolate.
and signature pro, for a portable setup, should sound better than ed8. at a home/stationary setup, they're in the same league.post #1900 of 20652/22/14 at 8:42amQuote:
signature pro sound more like hfi780 than pro 900.post #1901 of 20652/22/14 at 9:24ampost #1902 of 20652/22/14 at 9:28ampost #1903 of 20652/22/14 at 9:29ampost #1904 of 20652/22/14 at 9:37amQuote:
Oh, I worry a lot about my Signature PRO. I would never just throw it into a bag or backpack. I commute with my bike to work every day and the Signature PRO or DJ is always in its original case to protect it.post #1905 of 20652/22/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
Sig Pro do have a short 1.5 m cable which is terminated as 3.5 mini plug. There is a much finer silver cable (comes standard with Sig DJ) with phone mic. and remote controls which is available as well; very good cable for portable. Sound quality is better than the ED 8 in my opinion, not by a lot, but better. It is more neutral and natural. Efficiency is excellent and they sound superb from a simple DAP, and like most, scale up with better gear. Built like a tank. They fold flat and so make a good transportable headphone, obviously not in the small light weight (PX100 arena) but no more of an issue than ES10 in a practical sense. The worse aspect is that they are nowhere near as form fitting as your ED8, they stick out from the head a bit, RE: Dr Who Cyberman.
I will be interested in your thoughts regarding sound, as I think they are top tier in comparison to some of the best open headphones. They don't have Q701 soundstage, and that is all I can fault with them. Having said that I find their soundstage/headstage reasonably good, not closed in.
Edited by Kernmac - 2/22/14 at 2:55pm
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 10 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Which Shure in ears? 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Do you collect vinyls? 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2