So they have a short light cord i guess it the question. My ed8 does and the es10 i have does and that is important. Have read so much about this phone thought i may try the flavor since i am constantly mobil lately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 1/29/16 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 127post #1891 of 23402/22/14 at 8:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1892 of 23402/22/14 at 8:31ampost #1893 of 23402/22/14 at 8:32ampost #1894 of 23402/22/14 at 8:32amQuote:
it comes with two cords, one is about 1.5m and pretty light, the other is longerpost #1895 of 23402/22/14 at 8:33ampost #1896 of 23402/22/14 at 8:35am
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.post #1897 of 23402/22/14 at 8:36ampost #1898 of 23402/22/14 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dallan
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.
I think the Sig Pros are pretty sturdy, mine are practically unmarked despite being chucked in my rucsac. They sound pretty good too.post #1899 of 23402/22/14 at 8:40am
i heard esw11 ltd too. maybe i'm not a at fan at all. nothing special at all. and it doesn't really isolate.
and signature pro, for a portable setup, should sound better than ed8. at a home/stationary setup, they're in the same league.post #1900 of 23402/22/14 at 8:42amQuote:
signature pro sound more like hfi780 than pro 900.post #1901 of 23402/22/14 at 9:24ampost #1902 of 23402/22/14 at 9:28ampost #1903 of 23402/22/14 at 9:29ampost #1904 of 23402/22/14 at 9:37amQuote:
Oh, I worry a lot about my Signature PRO. I would never just throw it into a bag or backpack. I commute with my bike to work every day and the Signature PRO or DJ is always in its original case to protect it.post #1905 of 23402/22/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
Sig Pro do have a short 1.5 m cable which is terminated as 3.5 mini plug. There is a much finer silver cable (comes standard with Sig DJ) with phone mic. and remote controls which is available as well; very good cable for portable. Sound quality is better than the ED 8 in my opinion, not by a lot, but better. It is more neutral and natural. Efficiency is excellent and they sound superb from a simple DAP, and like most, scale up with better gear. Built like a tank. They fold flat and so make a good transportable headphone, obviously not in the small light weight (PX100 arena) but no more of an issue than ES10 in a practical sense. The worse aspect is that they are nowhere near as form fitting as your ED8, they stick out from the head a bit, RE: Dr Who Cyberman.
I will be interested in your thoughts regarding sound, as I think they are top tier in comparison to some of the best open headphones. They don't have Q701 soundstage, and that is all I can fault with them. Having said that I find their soundstage/headstage reasonably good, not closed in.
Edited by Kernmac - 2/22/14 at 2:55pm
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen beta firmware download and discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › My intro to open back hifi 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse