So they have a short light cord i guess it the question. My ed8 does and the es10 i have does and that is important. Have read so much about this phone thought i may try the flavor since i am constantly mobil lately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 9/17/14 at 7:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 127post #1891 of 20642/22/14 at 8:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1892 of 20642/22/14 at 8:31ampost #1893 of 20642/22/14 at 8:32ampost #1894 of 20642/22/14 at 8:32amQuote:
it comes with two cords, one is about 1.5m and pretty light, the other is longerpost #1895 of 20642/22/14 at 8:33ampost #1896 of 20642/22/14 at 8:35am
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.post #1897 of 20642/22/14 at 8:36ampost #1898 of 20642/22/14 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dallan
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.
I think the Sig Pros are pretty sturdy, mine are practically unmarked despite being chucked in my rucsac. They sound pretty good too.post #1899 of 20642/22/14 at 8:40am
i heard esw11 ltd too. maybe i'm not a at fan at all. nothing special at all. and it doesn't really isolate.
and signature pro, for a portable setup, should sound better than ed8. at a home/stationary setup, they're in the same league.post #1900 of 20642/22/14 at 8:42amQuote:
signature pro sound more like hfi780 than pro 900.post #1901 of 20642/22/14 at 9:24ampost #1902 of 20642/22/14 at 9:28ampost #1903 of 20642/22/14 at 9:29ampost #1904 of 20642/22/14 at 9:37amQuote:
Oh, I worry a lot about my Signature PRO. I would never just throw it into a bag or backpack. I commute with my bike to work every day and the Signature PRO or DJ is always in its original case to protect it.post #1905 of 20642/22/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
Sig Pro do have a short 1.5 m cable which is terminated as 3.5 mini plug. There is a much finer silver cable (comes standard with Sig DJ) with phone mic. and remote controls which is available as well; very good cable for portable. Sound quality is better than the ED 8 in my opinion, not by a lot, but better. It is more neutral and natural. Efficiency is excellent and they sound superb from a simple DAP, and like most, scale up with better gear. Built like a tank. They fold flat and so make a good transportable headphone, obviously not in the small light weight (PX100 arena) but no more of an issue than ES10 in a practical sense. The worse aspect is that they are nowhere near as form fitting as your ED8, they stick out from the head a bit, RE: Dr Who Cyberman.
I will be interested in your thoughts regarding sound, as I think they are top tier in comparison to some of the best open headphones. They don't have Q701 soundstage, and that is all I can fault with them. Having said that I find their soundstage/headstage reasonably good, not closed in.
Edited by Kernmac - 2/22/14 at 2:55pm
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod gen 7 Classic 256gb 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome everyone! Let's introduce ourselves! :) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)