So they have a short light cord i guess it the question. My ed8 does and the es10 i have does and that is important. Have read so much about this phone thought i may try the flavor since i am constantly mobil lately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 127post #1891 of 21612/22/14 at 8:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1892 of 21612/22/14 at 8:31ampost #1893 of 21612/22/14 at 8:32ampost #1894 of 21612/22/14 at 8:32amQuote:
it comes with two cords, one is about 1.5m and pretty light, the other is longerpost #1895 of 21612/22/14 at 8:33ampost #1896 of 21612/22/14 at 8:35am
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.post #1897 of 21612/22/14 at 8:36ampost #1898 of 21612/22/14 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dallan
Thanks! I am on the fence. I found a pair of sew11 because they are more balanced than my es10 then i was offered Sig pro used by some one for the same price and i thought i was crazy to go the esw11 route if i could pick up a pair of Sig pro's for the same price. Not that i need them but my ed8 are getting old and probably need new ear pads at this point. I have heard praise about these and maybe i wouldn't have to be so careful with them as the ed8. Like the es10 more of a throw around. They look very sturdy.
I think the Sig Pros are pretty sturdy, mine are practically unmarked despite being chucked in my rucsac. They sound pretty good too.post #1899 of 21612/22/14 at 8:40am
i heard esw11 ltd too. maybe i'm not a at fan at all. nothing special at all. and it doesn't really isolate.
and signature pro, for a portable setup, should sound better than ed8. at a home/stationary setup, they're in the same league.post #1900 of 21612/22/14 at 8:42amQuote:
signature pro sound more like hfi780 than pro 900.post #1901 of 21612/22/14 at 9:24ampost #1902 of 21612/22/14 at 9:28ampost #1903 of 21612/22/14 at 9:29ampost #1904 of 21612/22/14 at 9:37amQuote:
Oh, I worry a lot about my Signature PRO. I would never just throw it into a bag or backpack. I commute with my bike to work every day and the Signature PRO or DJ is always in its original case to protect it.post #1905 of 21612/22/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
Sig Pro do have a short 1.5 m cable which is terminated as 3.5 mini plug. There is a much finer silver cable (comes standard with Sig DJ) with phone mic. and remote controls which is available as well; very good cable for portable. Sound quality is better than the ED 8 in my opinion, not by a lot, but better. It is more neutral and natural. Efficiency is excellent and they sound superb from a simple DAP, and like most, scale up with better gear. Built like a tank. They fold flat and so make a good transportable headphone, obviously not in the small light weight (PX100 arena) but no more of an issue than ES10 in a practical sense. The worse aspect is that they are nowhere near as form fitting as your ED8, they stick out from the head a bit, RE: Dr Who Cyberman.
I will be interested in your thoughts regarding sound, as I think they are top tier in comparison to some of the best open headphones. They don't have Q701 soundstage, and that is all I can fault with them. Having said that I find their soundstage/headstage reasonably good, not closed in.
Edited by Kernmac - 2/22/14 at 2:55pm
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Where can I buy a good quality coiled cable for a recable? 51 seconds ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Headophone amplifiers driving Speakers 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing preamp 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla vs Fiio E10K 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2