I have the Alpha Dogs on order and look forward to comparing them. They may become my hotel cans of choice, or they may stay at home as ear defenders, they probably son't be my out and about headphones as I reckon they will be much bulkier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 8/25/15 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 122post #1816 of 225612/24/13 at 3:08am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 225612/24/13 at 3:11ampost #1818 of 225612/24/13 at 5:41am
Lets not lose sight of the fact that the Sig Pro utilizes a tweaked ED9 driver which by no means was considered "mid fi". The ED9 at the time was no slouch when it came to performance, and could easily hold its own.
Of course peoples opinion on the ED9 varied as with all things head fi.
Food for thought.
Happy holidays to all and good health for the New Year !post #1819 of 22561/26/14 at 10:50pmShameless plug. Photo copied from Ultrasone Japan's Facebook page. That's Stevie Wonder with what I think is the SigPros at NAMM. The chap in white top is Ultrasone's CEO Michael Willberg.post #1820 of 22561/29/14 at 10:09ampost #1821 of 22561/29/14 at 10:53ampost #1822 of 22561/29/14 at 1:06pmpost #1823 of 22561/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Yes. What I meant by "shameless plug" (by me) is the act of sharing that picture here, I'm helping in advertising Ultrasone.post #1824 of 22561/30/14 at 2:13pm
Thanks for posting this AnakChan. I think that's awesome. Stevie Wonder is a legend. Haha.
If Beats can have Dre, why not Stevie for Sig Pro?
I can see Michael Willberg whispering to Stevie: "Why not Ultrasone Sig Pro by Stevie Wonder?" EPIC! ROFLpost #1825 of 22561/30/14 at 3:46pmpost #1826 of 22562/3/14 at 3:30ampost #1827 of 22562/3/14 at 11:00ampost #1828 of 22562/3/14 at 11:24pmpost #1829 of 22562/3/14 at 11:44pm
Thanks guys. I will post my impressions once I have them. Maybe photos too. I've had quite a number of closedbacks over the past year or two. I've actually audtioned the Sig Pros a couple of times. Can't wait to have them finally home so I can really enjoy them and figure them out. They sounded amazing when I heard them at Audio Shops. They're to arrive on Friday along with the K812.post #1830 of 22562/4/14 at 12:06am
Seriously , This headphone is the one I'll never sell. it's not the perfect headphone but it does many things soooo good and it mixes opposite virtues. A perfect compliment for my HD800.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 2 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 2 minutes ago
- › FS: JVC Kenwood HA-FX850 In-Ear (UK) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 7 minutes ago
- › HeadAmp Pico DAC/Amp - Silver, Brand New, Australia 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2