I have the Alpha Dogs on order and look forward to comparing them. They may become my hotel cans of choice, or they may stay at home as ear defenders, they probably son't be my out and about headphones as I reckon they will be much bulkier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 9/16/16 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 122post #1816 of 234312/24/13 at 3:08am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 234312/24/13 at 3:11ampost #1818 of 234312/24/13 at 5:41am
Lets not lose sight of the fact that the Sig Pro utilizes a tweaked ED9 driver which by no means was considered "mid fi". The ED9 at the time was no slouch when it came to performance, and could easily hold its own.
Of course peoples opinion on the ED9 varied as with all things head fi.
Food for thought.
Happy holidays to all and good health for the New Year !post #1819 of 23431/26/14 at 10:50pmShameless plug. Photo copied from Ultrasone Japan's Facebook page. That's Stevie Wonder with what I think is the SigPros at NAMM. The chap in white top is Ultrasone's CEO Michael Willberg.post #1820 of 23431/29/14 at 10:09ampost #1821 of 23431/29/14 at 10:53ampost #1822 of 23431/29/14 at 1:06pmpost #1823 of 23431/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Yes. What I meant by "shameless plug" (by me) is the act of sharing that picture here, I'm helping in advertising Ultrasone.post #1824 of 23431/30/14 at 2:13pm
Thanks for posting this AnakChan. I think that's awesome. Stevie Wonder is a legend. Haha.
If Beats can have Dre, why not Stevie for Sig Pro?
I can see Michael Willberg whispering to Stevie: "Why not Ultrasone Sig Pro by Stevie Wonder?" EPIC! ROFLpost #1825 of 23431/30/14 at 3:46pmpost #1826 of 23432/3/14 at 3:30ampost #1827 of 23432/3/14 at 11:00ampost #1828 of 23432/3/14 at 11:24pmpost #1829 of 23432/3/14 at 11:44pm
Thanks guys. I will post my impressions once I have them. Maybe photos too. I've had quite a number of closedbacks over the past year or two. I've actually audtioned the Sig Pros a couple of times. Can't wait to have them finally home so I can really enjoy them and figure them out. They sounded amazing when I heard them at Audio Shops. They're to arrive on Friday along with the K812.post #1830 of 23432/4/14 at 12:06am
Seriously , This headphone is the one I'll never sell. it's not the perfect headphone but it does many things soooo good and it mixes opposite virtues. A perfect compliment for my HD800.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 seconds ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 1 minute ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Breaking News: HE1000 V2 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 4 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...