I have the Alpha Dogs on order and look forward to comparing them. They may become my hotel cans of choice, or they may stay at home as ear defenders, they probably son't be my out and about headphones as I reckon they will be much bulkier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 122post #1816 of 219512/24/13 at 3:08am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 219512/24/13 at 3:11ampost #1818 of 219512/24/13 at 5:41am
Lets not lose sight of the fact that the Sig Pro utilizes a tweaked ED9 driver which by no means was considered "mid fi". The ED9 at the time was no slouch when it came to performance, and could easily hold its own.
Of course peoples opinion on the ED9 varied as with all things head fi.
Food for thought.
Happy holidays to all and good health for the New Year !post #1819 of 21951/26/14 at 10:50pmShameless plug. Photo copied from Ultrasone Japan's Facebook page. That's Stevie Wonder with what I think is the SigPros at NAMM. The chap in white top is Ultrasone's CEO Michael Willberg.post #1820 of 21951/29/14 at 10:09ampost #1821 of 21951/29/14 at 10:53ampost #1822 of 21951/29/14 at 1:06pmpost #1823 of 21951/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Yes. What I meant by "shameless plug" (by me) is the act of sharing that picture here, I'm helping in advertising Ultrasone.post #1824 of 21951/30/14 at 2:13pm
Thanks for posting this AnakChan. I think that's awesome. Stevie Wonder is a legend. Haha.
If Beats can have Dre, why not Stevie for Sig Pro?
I can see Michael Willberg whispering to Stevie: "Why not Ultrasone Sig Pro by Stevie Wonder?" EPIC! ROFLpost #1825 of 21951/30/14 at 3:46pmpost #1826 of 21952/3/14 at 3:30ampost #1827 of 21952/3/14 at 11:00ampost #1828 of 21952/3/14 at 11:24pmpost #1829 of 21952/3/14 at 11:44pm
Thanks guys. I will post my impressions once I have them. Maybe photos too. I've had quite a number of closedbacks over the past year or two. I've actually audtioned the Sig Pros a couple of times. Can't wait to have them finally home so I can really enjoy them and figure them out. They sounded amazing when I heard them at Audio Shops. They're to arrive on Friday along with the K812.post #1830 of 21952/4/14 at 12:06am
Seriously , This headphone is the one I'll never sell. it's not the perfect headphone but it does many things soooo good and it mixes opposite virtues. A perfect compliment for my HD800.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Dorm Speakers & Amp Recommendation? Total under $200 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2