I have the Alpha Dogs on order and look forward to comparing them. They may become my hotel cans of choice, or they may stay at home as ear defenders, they probably son't be my out and about headphones as I reckon they will be much bulkier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 122post #1816 of 225212/24/13 at 3:08am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 225212/24/13 at 3:11ampost #1818 of 225212/24/13 at 5:41am
Lets not lose sight of the fact that the Sig Pro utilizes a tweaked ED9 driver which by no means was considered "mid fi". The ED9 at the time was no slouch when it came to performance, and could easily hold its own.
Of course peoples opinion on the ED9 varied as with all things head fi.
Food for thought.
Happy holidays to all and good health for the New Year !post #1819 of 22521/26/14 at 10:50pmShameless plug. Photo copied from Ultrasone Japan's Facebook page. That's Stevie Wonder with what I think is the SigPros at NAMM. The chap in white top is Ultrasone's CEO Michael Willberg.post #1820 of 22521/29/14 at 10:09ampost #1821 of 22521/29/14 at 10:53ampost #1822 of 22521/29/14 at 1:06pmpost #1823 of 22521/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Yes. What I meant by "shameless plug" (by me) is the act of sharing that picture here, I'm helping in advertising Ultrasone.post #1824 of 22521/30/14 at 2:13pm
Thanks for posting this AnakChan. I think that's awesome. Stevie Wonder is a legend. Haha.
If Beats can have Dre, why not Stevie for Sig Pro?
I can see Michael Willberg whispering to Stevie: "Why not Ultrasone Sig Pro by Stevie Wonder?" EPIC! ROFLpost #1825 of 22521/30/14 at 3:46pmpost #1826 of 22522/3/14 at 3:30ampost #1827 of 22522/3/14 at 11:00ampost #1828 of 22522/3/14 at 11:24pmpost #1829 of 22522/3/14 at 11:44pm
Thanks guys. I will post my impressions once I have them. Maybe photos too. I've had quite a number of closedbacks over the past year or two. I've actually audtioned the Sig Pros a couple of times. Can't wait to have them finally home so I can really enjoy them and figure them out. They sounded amazing when I heard them at Audio Shops. They're to arrive on Friday along with the K812.post #1830 of 22522/4/14 at 12:06am
Seriously , This headphone is the one I'll never sell. it's not the perfect headphone but it does many things soooo good and it mixes opposite virtues. A perfect compliment for my HD800.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 56 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 58 seconds ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 1 minute ago
- › North American Headphone Trading Club : Interest Check 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 3 minutes ago
- › AKG - Quincy Jones Signature Series Q701 vs. Grado 325i 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3