I have the Alpha Dogs on order and look forward to comparing them. They may become my hotel cans of choice, or they may stay at home as ear defenders, they probably son't be my out and about headphones as I reckon they will be much bulkier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 12/13/14 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 122post #1816 of 208512/24/13 at 3:08am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 208512/24/13 at 3:11ampost #1818 of 208512/24/13 at 5:41am
Lets not lose sight of the fact that the Sig Pro utilizes a tweaked ED9 driver which by no means was considered "mid fi". The ED9 at the time was no slouch when it came to performance, and could easily hold its own.
Of course peoples opinion on the ED9 varied as with all things head fi.
Food for thought.
Happy holidays to all and good health for the New Year !post #1819 of 20851/26/14 at 10:50pmShameless plug. Photo copied from Ultrasone Japan's Facebook page. That's Stevie Wonder with what I think is the SigPros at NAMM. The chap in white top is Ultrasone's CEO Michael Willberg.post #1820 of 20851/29/14 at 10:09ampost #1821 of 20851/29/14 at 10:53ampost #1822 of 20851/29/14 at 1:06pmpost #1823 of 20851/29/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
Yes. What I meant by "shameless plug" (by me) is the act of sharing that picture here, I'm helping in advertising Ultrasone.post #1824 of 20851/30/14 at 2:13pm
Thanks for posting this AnakChan. I think that's awesome. Stevie Wonder is a legend. Haha.
If Beats can have Dre, why not Stevie for Sig Pro?
I can see Michael Willberg whispering to Stevie: "Why not Ultrasone Sig Pro by Stevie Wonder?" EPIC! ROFLpost #1825 of 20851/30/14 at 3:46pmpost #1826 of 20852/3/14 at 3:30ampost #1827 of 20852/3/14 at 11:00ampost #1828 of 20852/3/14 at 11:24pmpost #1829 of 20852/3/14 at 11:44pm
Thanks guys. I will post my impressions once I have them. Maybe photos too. I've had quite a number of closedbacks over the past year or two. I've actually audtioned the Sig Pros a couple of times. Can't wait to have them finally home so I can really enjoy them and figure them out. They sounded amazing when I heard them at Audio Shops. They're to arrive on Friday along with the K812.post #1830 of 20852/4/14 at 12:06am
Seriously , This headphone is the one I'll never sell. it's not the perfect headphone but it does many things soooo good and it mixes opposite virtues. A perfect compliment for my HD800.
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 8 seconds ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 29 seconds ago
- › Review of Lindy HF-110 (open version of hf-100) | Great value in... 1 minute ago
- › Power vs Loud ,reason to get a DAC/Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Unveiled! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio as life and art! 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)