Congrats on a great HP...enjoy them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 8/25/15 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 105post #1561 of 22564/13/13 at 8:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 22564/14/13 at 2:40am
Thank you , this new / latest batch has slightly different SQ compare what i heard last year
I love my ULS sig pro now and still on burning processpost #1563 of 22564/14/13 at 4:45amQuote:
how does it different than the old, older batch from your experience? i was thinking about getting a second pair with a cable mod.post #1564 of 22564/14/13 at 9:26ampost #1565 of 22564/14/13 at 11:35ampost #1566 of 22564/16/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by halcyon
I think I'll wait for the Ultrasone Edition 11 Signature Premium Ultra Limited Edition Unlimited Pro model myself.
Really, this is really gettings silly.
Ultrasones recipe for sales appears to be : repeat the same phone, the same crappy headband, the same weirdo FR-response and an outlandish price. Just change the graphics, styling and name.
Being that Orbital is my favorite group, Halcyon my favorite song and I often use the name "Halcyon" for forums (like Tom's Hardware Guide) (...and its actually my license plate) I was startled when I saw your post and avatar. I asked, "Have I joined this forum in the past and am having amnesia?" LOL.post #1567 of 22564/16/13 at 8:38ampost #1568 of 22565/16/13 at 5:40pm
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.post #1569 of 22565/16/13 at 8:27pmpost #1570 of 22565/16/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Glad your enjoying them, they really are a special hp.post #1571 of 22565/16/13 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.
Glad to see you enjoy these cans as much as we do all. And I'm really looking forward your opinion about sig pro vs your other High end audio stuff :)post #1572 of 22565/17/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.Quote:
THIS definitely! ;-)
Enjoy your new buy!post #1573 of 22565/19/13 at 5:12ampost #1574 of 22565/20/13 at 1:56pm
Well, I guess that between Sig PRO and Ed8, their sound are a matter of taste. Every one has his opinion, so I would't and the question "which is best"
But, since I am looking for a NON-Leaking headphone to use at work or....in bed when my wife is sleeping, and since sometime I don't want to use my cIEMs, I will just ask:
Between the Sig PRO and Ed8, WHICH ONE LEAK THE LEAST ? I NEED ALMOST a cIEM non-leaking level !
Or... does someone know an Audiophile headphone that leak even less than those (besides cIEMs... of course)
Thanks in advance
bertrandpost #1575 of 22565/20/13 at 2:37pm
I can only talk about the Signatures. When they are playing at my standard listening level, which will neither cause tinnitus, nor will make me deaf, my wife can sleep without any problems next to me in the bed. When I press the cups together and play the music as described before I need to get as close as 8 inches / 20 cm to hear a little sound escape from the cans.
This was tested with:
- headphone: Ultrasone Signature DJ
- artist: Alanis Morisette
- song: Citizen of the Planet
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing right IEM 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best budget headset for use in a noisy open offices... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Lyra 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 minutes ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 7 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2