Congrats on a great HP...enjoy them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 7/4/15 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 105post #1561 of 22524/13/13 at 8:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 22524/14/13 at 2:40am
Thank you , this new / latest batch has slightly different SQ compare what i heard last year
I love my ULS sig pro now and still on burning processpost #1563 of 22524/14/13 at 4:45amQuote:
how does it different than the old, older batch from your experience? i was thinking about getting a second pair with a cable mod.post #1564 of 22524/14/13 at 9:26ampost #1565 of 22524/14/13 at 11:35ampost #1566 of 22524/16/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by halcyon
I think I'll wait for the Ultrasone Edition 11 Signature Premium Ultra Limited Edition Unlimited Pro model myself.
Really, this is really gettings silly.
Ultrasones recipe for sales appears to be : repeat the same phone, the same crappy headband, the same weirdo FR-response and an outlandish price. Just change the graphics, styling and name.
Being that Orbital is my favorite group, Halcyon my favorite song and I often use the name "Halcyon" for forums (like Tom's Hardware Guide) (...and its actually my license plate) I was startled when I saw your post and avatar. I asked, "Have I joined this forum in the past and am having amnesia?" LOL.post #1567 of 22524/16/13 at 8:38ampost #1568 of 22525/16/13 at 5:40pm
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.post #1569 of 22525/16/13 at 8:27pmpost #1570 of 22525/16/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Glad your enjoying them, they really are a special hp.post #1571 of 22525/16/13 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.
Glad to see you enjoy these cans as much as we do all. And I'm really looking forward your opinion about sig pro vs your other High end audio stuff :)post #1572 of 22525/17/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.Quote:
THIS definitely! ;-)
Enjoy your new buy!post #1573 of 22525/19/13 at 5:12ampost #1574 of 22525/20/13 at 1:56pm
Well, I guess that between Sig PRO and Ed8, their sound are a matter of taste. Every one has his opinion, so I would't and the question "which is best"
But, since I am looking for a NON-Leaking headphone to use at work or....in bed when my wife is sleeping, and since sometime I don't want to use my cIEMs, I will just ask:
Between the Sig PRO and Ed8, WHICH ONE LEAK THE LEAST ? I NEED ALMOST a cIEM non-leaking level !
Or... does someone know an Audiophile headphone that leak even less than those (besides cIEMs... of course)
Thanks in advance
bertrandpost #1575 of 22525/20/13 at 2:37pm
I can only talk about the Signatures. When they are playing at my standard listening level, which will neither cause tinnitus, nor will make me deaf, my wife can sleep without any problems next to me in the bed. When I press the cups together and play the music as described before I need to get as close as 8 inches / 20 cm to hear a little sound escape from the cans.
This was tested with:
- headphone: Ultrasone Signature DJ
- artist: Alanis Morisette
- song: Citizen of the Planet
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 second ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 24 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 1 minute ago
- › FS | 4x "Lightspeed 1G USB" cables (1m) 1 minute ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 3 minutes ago
- › is there a high-end headphones store in London? 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3