Congrats on a great HP...enjoy them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 5/26/14 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 105post #1561 of 20644/13/13 at 8:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 20644/14/13 at 2:40am
Thank you , this new / latest batch has slightly different SQ compare what i heard last year
I love my ULS sig pro now and still on burning processpost #1563 of 20644/14/13 at 4:45amQuote:
how does it different than the old, older batch from your experience? i was thinking about getting a second pair with a cable mod.post #1564 of 20644/14/13 at 9:26ampost #1565 of 20644/14/13 at 11:35ampost #1566 of 20644/16/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by halcyon
I think I'll wait for the Ultrasone Edition 11 Signature Premium Ultra Limited Edition Unlimited Pro model myself.
Really, this is really gettings silly.
Ultrasones recipe for sales appears to be : repeat the same phone, the same crappy headband, the same weirdo FR-response and an outlandish price. Just change the graphics, styling and name.
Being that Orbital is my favorite group, Halcyon my favorite song and I often use the name "Halcyon" for forums (like Tom's Hardware Guide) (...and its actually my license plate) I was startled when I saw your post and avatar. I asked, "Have I joined this forum in the past and am having amnesia?" LOL.post #1567 of 20644/16/13 at 8:38ampost #1568 of 20645/16/13 at 5:40pm
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.post #1569 of 20645/16/13 at 8:27pmpost #1570 of 20645/16/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Glad your enjoying them, they really are a special hp.post #1571 of 20645/16/13 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.
Glad to see you enjoy these cans as much as we do all. And I'm really looking forward your opinion about sig pro vs your other High end audio stuff :)post #1572 of 20645/17/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.Quote:
THIS definitely! ;-)
Enjoy your new buy!post #1573 of 20645/19/13 at 5:12ampost #1574 of 20645/20/13 at 1:56pm
Well, I guess that between Sig PRO and Ed8, their sound are a matter of taste. Every one has his opinion, so I would't and the question "which is best"
But, since I am looking for a NON-Leaking headphone to use at work or....in bed when my wife is sleeping, and since sometime I don't want to use my cIEMs, I will just ask:
Between the Sig PRO and Ed8, WHICH ONE LEAK THE LEAST ? I NEED ALMOST a cIEM non-leaking level !
Or... does someone know an Audiophile headphone that leak even less than those (besides cIEMs... of course)
Thanks in advance
bertrandpost #1575 of 20645/20/13 at 2:37pm
I can only talk about the Signatures. When they are playing at my standard listening level, which will neither cause tinnitus, nor will make me deaf, my wife can sleep without any problems next to me in the bed. When I press the cups together and play the music as described before I need to get as close as 8 inches / 20 cm to hear a little sound escape from the cans.
This was tested with:
- headphone: Ultrasone Signature DJ
- artist: Alanis Morisette
- song: Citizen of the Planet
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 49 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)