Congrats on a great HP...enjoy them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 105post #1561 of 22024/13/13 at 8:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 22024/14/13 at 2:40am
Thank you , this new / latest batch has slightly different SQ compare what i heard last year
I love my ULS sig pro now and still on burning processpost #1563 of 22024/14/13 at 4:45amQuote:
how does it different than the old, older batch from your experience? i was thinking about getting a second pair with a cable mod.post #1564 of 22024/14/13 at 9:26ampost #1565 of 22024/14/13 at 11:35ampost #1566 of 22024/16/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by halcyon
I think I'll wait for the Ultrasone Edition 11 Signature Premium Ultra Limited Edition Unlimited Pro model myself.
Really, this is really gettings silly.
Ultrasones recipe for sales appears to be : repeat the same phone, the same crappy headband, the same weirdo FR-response and an outlandish price. Just change the graphics, styling and name.
Being that Orbital is my favorite group, Halcyon my favorite song and I often use the name "Halcyon" for forums (like Tom's Hardware Guide) (...and its actually my license plate) I was startled when I saw your post and avatar. I asked, "Have I joined this forum in the past and am having amnesia?" LOL.post #1567 of 22024/16/13 at 8:38ampost #1568 of 22025/16/13 at 5:40pm
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.post #1569 of 22025/16/13 at 8:27pmpost #1570 of 22025/16/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Glad your enjoying them, they really are a special hp.post #1571 of 22025/16/13 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.
Glad to see you enjoy these cans as much as we do all. And I'm really looking forward your opinion about sig pro vs your other High end audio stuff :)post #1572 of 22025/17/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.Quote:
THIS definitely! ;-)
Enjoy your new buy!post #1573 of 22025/19/13 at 5:12ampost #1574 of 22025/20/13 at 1:56pm
Well, I guess that between Sig PRO and Ed8, their sound are a matter of taste. Every one has his opinion, so I would't and the question "which is best"
But, since I am looking for a NON-Leaking headphone to use at work or....in bed when my wife is sleeping, and since sometime I don't want to use my cIEMs, I will just ask:
Between the Sig PRO and Ed8, WHICH ONE LEAK THE LEAST ? I NEED ALMOST a cIEM non-leaking level !
Or... does someone know an Audiophile headphone that leak even less than those (besides cIEMs... of course)
Thanks in advance
bertrandpost #1575 of 22025/20/13 at 2:37pm
I can only talk about the Signatures. When they are playing at my standard listening level, which will neither cause tinnitus, nor will make me deaf, my wife can sleep without any problems next to me in the bed. When I press the cups together and play the music as described before I need to get as close as 8 inches / 20 cm to hear a little sound escape from the cans.
This was tested with:
- headphone: Ultrasone Signature DJ
- artist: Alanis Morisette
- song: Citizen of the Planet
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 20 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 34 seconds ago
- › B&W P7 vs DT 770 (or any other similar closed back) 1 minute ago
- › Finding open headphone 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 2 minutes ago
- › The "Burden of proof" vs "A post describing how science works" 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 4 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2