Congrats on a great HP...enjoy them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 5/26/14 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones that don't leak sound, price no object Last post on 5/30/13 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- High End Closed Headphones (More and more options, anyone heard a few?) Last post on 5/23/12 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro - Page 105post #1561 of 20614/13/13 at 8:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 20614/14/13 at 2:40am
Thank you , this new / latest batch has slightly different SQ compare what i heard last year
I love my ULS sig pro now and still on burning processpost #1563 of 20614/14/13 at 4:45amQuote:
how does it different than the old, older batch from your experience? i was thinking about getting a second pair with a cable mod.post #1564 of 20614/14/13 at 9:26ampost #1565 of 20614/14/13 at 11:35ampost #1566 of 20614/16/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by halcyon
I think I'll wait for the Ultrasone Edition 11 Signature Premium Ultra Limited Edition Unlimited Pro model myself.
Really, this is really gettings silly.
Ultrasones recipe for sales appears to be : repeat the same phone, the same crappy headband, the same weirdo FR-response and an outlandish price. Just change the graphics, styling and name.
Being that Orbital is my favorite group, Halcyon my favorite song and I often use the name "Halcyon" for forums (like Tom's Hardware Guide) (...and its actually my license plate) I was startled when I saw your post and avatar. I asked, "Have I joined this forum in the past and am having amnesia?" LOL.post #1567 of 20614/16/13 at 8:38ampost #1568 of 20615/16/13 at 5:40pm
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.post #1569 of 20615/16/13 at 8:27pmpost #1570 of 20615/16/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
Glad your enjoying them, they really are a special hp.post #1571 of 20615/16/13 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.
Glad to see you enjoy these cans as much as we do all. And I'm really looking forward your opinion about sig pro vs your other High end audio stuff :)post #1572 of 20615/17/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I just bought an Sig Pro and I'm amazed by the sound quality. This S-Logic works great for me, it really creates a very well rendered presentation. And the bass punch is on the spot to my taste. And I'm currently listening them through a Fiio E17, haven't tried with my real amps yet.Quote:
THIS definitely! ;-)
Enjoy your new buy!post #1573 of 20615/19/13 at 5:12ampost #1574 of 20615/20/13 at 1:56pm
Well, I guess that between Sig PRO and Ed8, their sound are a matter of taste. Every one has his opinion, so I would't and the question "which is best"
But, since I am looking for a NON-Leaking headphone to use at work or....in bed when my wife is sleeping, and since sometime I don't want to use my cIEMs, I will just ask:
Between the Sig PRO and Ed8, WHICH ONE LEAK THE LEAST ? I NEED ALMOST a cIEM non-leaking level !
Or... does someone know an Audiophile headphone that leak even less than those (besides cIEMs... of course)
Thanks in advance
bertrandpost #1575 of 20615/20/13 at 2:37pm
I can only talk about the Signatures. When they are playing at my standard listening level, which will neither cause tinnitus, nor will make me deaf, my wife can sleep without any problems next to me in the bed. When I press the cups together and play the music as described before I need to get as close as 8 inches / 20 cm to hear a little sound escape from the cans.
This was tested with:
- headphone: Ultrasone Signature DJ
- artist: Alanis Morisette
- song: Citizen of the Planet
- ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 22 seconds ago
- › Best 100-150$ headphones for pop music 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › Central Florida Mini Meet Confirmed Sat. July 26, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr, New, Open Box, Shipping, Paypal included 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Sievking, Woo, Audio Technica, and Stax headphone stands 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)