New batch of Trident now comes with the 45 degree plug.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DUNU Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/12/13 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review || Dunu Trident [DN-12] Last post on 4/8/12 at 4:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- For the answer (cielbleu) Last post on 9/7/11 at 8:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Philips SHE8500 OR Creative EP 630 Last post on 8/18/11 at 6:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
DUNU Trident (DN-12) Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yup. Really good actually. However the straight plug was great as well.
honestly i never looked for one, i was mealy commenting on the lack of venting issues i had. its increasingly common for makers to use dynamics, not vent them to get more isolation and end up giving nothing but driver flex, these did none of that.
Mp4nation ships from Hong Kong directly using hong kong post, and the shipping's free (or at least it's included in the cost of the earphone, so no extra surcharge). Hong Kong Post sucks. :P
I can't comment on any of those other earphones though, because I haven't heard them. But I've heard that the Brainwavz Betas are rather good in their price range.
linked it a few posts back...
It's based in Singapore.
- DUNU Trident (DN-12) Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 59 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Help me find an in-ear under $250 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Classic vs Beyerdynamic dt880 vs JVC FX850 4 minutes ago
- › Subway etiquette 7 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD439 review 8 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 9 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2