Hi guys, wasn't sure quite where to post this one as it includes a bit of everything......
Basically over the next few months i'm going to be upgrading my system to a Schiit Bifrost, Lyr & Audeze LCD-2 (I'm currently running Ultrasone Pro 900 / HD600, LD MK V & Saffire 6).
Unfortunately being only 20 years old i can't quite afford to buy them all at once so it's going to have to be a gradual process :-(
I've decided to get the Audeze last as they are the most expensive but now i'm torn between whether to pre-order a Bifrost now and buy a Lyr around the same time next month when the Bifrost is released to get them both at the same time, or whether to just get a Lyr now?
The reason i'm struggling so much with what to do is because i don't know if the Lyr itself will work well with my Pro900s & HD600s and whether or not it will damage them....?