I think I will order one ie80 soon, maybe with a TDK ba200 :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 369
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or maybe a VC1000 or ER4S. I have the VC1000 now and am thinking about complimenting it with a IE80.
what do you guys think? IE80's or the amperiors when it comes to Sq? ( ignore the sound-stage of em) .. cuz I sold my IE80's like 2-3 months ago.. and I got my self a pair of amperiors .. so far I do enjoy the SQ, but I forgot how the IE80 sound. Need to buy a pair of ie80's again so ... ? any one here?
The ie80,s have more bass, sound boomier, amperiors and tighter and quicker. As more the mids the ie80's are slightly veiled due to the mid bass and not as clear as the amperiors. The ie80's have slightly more presence in the upper mids/lower treble but don't extend as high as the amperior. Just my 2cents.
does anyone know if these are trustable?
I just bought these! So if you can wait till around 10th I can report back to you since then is my supposed delivery date.
Edited by gaspir324 - 7/1/14 at 4:16am
I'll see if I can wait! Quite annoying not having any IEM's at the moment. My old Phonaks decided to die at the same time as the headphone jack went on my IE80's.
This is the second time the stock jack has broken down for me, so I am hoping these are better. I'd also like to fit the new cable inside the carrying box.
Great IEMS. But very sensitive for perfect isolation.
Why should you compare in ears with on and or over ears? They are really great on their own merits, listen for example to "imaginary Cuba" from Bill Laswell and you will be excited on what they can do. The IE80 sounds even better than the Momentum in my humble opinion if you like to compare. The best IEM for the money ( and beyond) right now as you can buy them for 185 Euro by Amazon Germany.
Obviously IEMs, on- and over ear headphones have their own advantages and disadvantages. We use them in different circumstances.
But why could not you compare overall sound quality, listening experience, and the joy it gives? :)
Yes, I used Comply 500 as well. They are good. (The best tips I could find.) My only problem was, they do not last for long. (2-3 weeks) And changing them this often is not wallet friendly. So finally I ended up with ACS custom sleeves. :)
I use them everyday since 2,5 months, These are still the same tips,no Problems at all with Lasting.Can you post Picture of the ACS custom sleeves?
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 17 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 30 seconds ago
- › How do you or is it even possible to save a forum and not recieve... 2 minutes ago
- › Mies E200: The best earphone you've never heard of. 2 minutes ago
- › Which soundcard for 50% music an 50% gaming (FPS) ? 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)