I think I will order one ie80 soon, maybe with a TDK ba200 :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 369
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or maybe a VC1000 or ER4S. I have the VC1000 now and am thinking about complimenting it with a IE80.
what do you guys think? IE80's or the amperiors when it comes to Sq? ( ignore the sound-stage of em) .. cuz I sold my IE80's like 2-3 months ago.. and I got my self a pair of amperiors .. so far I do enjoy the SQ, but I forgot how the IE80 sound. Need to buy a pair of ie80's again so ... ? any one here?
The ie80,s have more bass, sound boomier, amperiors and tighter and quicker. As more the mids the ie80's are slightly veiled due to the mid bass and not as clear as the amperiors. The ie80's have slightly more presence in the upper mids/lower treble but don't extend as high as the amperior. Just my 2cents.
does anyone know if these are trustable?
I just bought these! So if you can wait till around 10th I can report back to you since then is my supposed delivery date.
Edited by gaspir324 - 7/1/14 at 4:16am
I'll see if I can wait! Quite annoying not having any IEM's at the moment. My old Phonaks decided to die at the same time as the headphone jack went on my IE80's.
This is the second time the stock jack has broken down for me, so I am hoping these are better. I'd also like to fit the new cable inside the carrying box.
Great IEMS. But very sensitive for perfect isolation.
Why should you compare in ears with on and or over ears? They are really great on their own merits, listen for example to "imaginary Cuba" from Bill Laswell and you will be excited on what they can do. The IE80 sounds even better than the Momentum in my humble opinion if you like to compare. The best IEM for the money ( and beyond) right now as you can buy them for 185 Euro by Amazon Germany.
Obviously IEMs, on- and over ear headphones have their own advantages and disadvantages. We use them in different circumstances.
But why could not you compare overall sound quality, listening experience, and the joy it gives? :)
Yes, I used Comply 500 as well. They are good. (The best tips I could find.) My only problem was, they do not last for long. (2-3 weeks) And changing them this often is not wallet friendly. So finally I ended up with ACS custom sleeves. :)
I use them everyday since 2,5 months, These are still the same tips,no Problems at all with Lasting.Can you post Picture of the ACS custom sleeves?
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 30 seconds ago
- › JH Roxanne with AK 240 special edition for japan market only AKR 03 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The all-purpose ultracapacitor-powered Vinnie Rossi LIO 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)