I think I will order one ie80 soon, maybe with a TDK ba200 :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 369
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or maybe a VC1000 or ER4S. I have the VC1000 now and am thinking about complimenting it with a IE80.
what do you guys think? IE80's or the amperiors when it comes to Sq? ( ignore the sound-stage of em) .. cuz I sold my IE80's like 2-3 months ago.. and I got my self a pair of amperiors .. so far I do enjoy the SQ, but I forgot how the IE80 sound. Need to buy a pair of ie80's again so ... ? any one here?
The ie80,s have more bass, sound boomier, amperiors and tighter and quicker. As more the mids the ie80's are slightly veiled due to the mid bass and not as clear as the amperiors. The ie80's have slightly more presence in the upper mids/lower treble but don't extend as high as the amperior. Just my 2cents.
does anyone know if these are trustable?
I just bought these! So if you can wait till around 10th I can report back to you since then is my supposed delivery date.
Edited by gaspir324 - 7/1/14 at 4:16am
I'll see if I can wait! Quite annoying not having any IEM's at the moment. My old Phonaks decided to die at the same time as the headphone jack went on my IE80's.
This is the second time the stock jack has broken down for me, so I am hoping these are better. I'd also like to fit the new cable inside the carrying box.
Great IEMS. But very sensitive for perfect isolation.
Why should you compare in ears with on and or over ears? They are really great on their own merits, listen for example to "imaginary Cuba" from Bill Laswell and you will be excited on what they can do. The IE80 sounds even better than the Momentum in my humble opinion if you like to compare. The best IEM for the money ( and beyond) right now as you can buy them for 185 Euro by Amazon Germany.
Obviously IEMs, on- and over ear headphones have their own advantages and disadvantages. We use them in different circumstances.
But why could not you compare overall sound quality, listening experience, and the joy it gives? :)
Yes, I used Comply 500 as well. They are good. (The best tips I could find.) My only problem was, they do not last for long. (2-3 weeks) And changing them this often is not wallet friendly. So finally I ended up with ACS custom sleeves. :)
I use them everyday since 2,5 months, These are still the same tips,no Problems at all with Lasting.Can you post Picture of the ACS custom sleeves?
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The scientific merit of Pono 7 seconds ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 31 seconds ago
- › Replacement tips and comfortable IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Is the sheer diversity of portable audio offering intimidating to... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Allnic HPA-3000 2 minutes ago
- › How bright are Grados? 4 minutes ago
- › How can I prevent my cords from getting destroyed by my office chair? 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)