if they don't isolate neither the ambient noise like bus what is the point of having iem
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 357
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5342 of 74964/12/14 at 3:10pmpost #5343 of 74964/12/14 at 4:06pmQuote:
For me, portability is one. I find traveling with a bag of portable headphones still too inconvenient, while iems can be fitted into a case that lies in my pocket.
But after all I don't like the feeling of isolation, so my viewpoint may be quite irrelevant.post #5344 of 74964/12/14 at 4:46pm
I can understand this. Generally I don't like wearing IEMs that isolate a lot due to safety reasons. Not to mention I just don't feel comfortable not feeling safe or not knowing what might be happening around me. Especially with cars in the area lol. Otherwise if I want to block people out I think it is wonderful.post #5345 of 74964/12/14 at 5:55pmpost #5346 of 74964/12/14 at 5:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by lee730
I can understand this. Generally I don't like wearing IEMs that isolate a lot due to safety reasons. Not to mention I just don't feel comfortable not feeling safe or not knowing what might be happening around me. Especially with cars in the area lol. Otherwise if I want to block people out I think it is wonderful.
I only walk around with earbuds.post #5347 of 74964/13/14 at 12:20am
No,it is relevant Marchall, I use IEM´s to for the simple reason they are extreme compact, and I don´t like the complete blocking of outside noises due to safety reasons as it has been mentioned before.You still should be Aware of what happen around you when on the road in any or other form. On an airplane things are different,than some noise blocking IEM´s like the ones from Bose make sence,but I only fly once in a year, so I don´t Need those,post #5348 of 74964/13/14 at 12:22pmI really value the aspect of blocking other people out when I am travelling on public transport. The main problem with which, IMO, is the public!
I do try to be very aware of not being inconsiderate to those around me but I must admit that this is difficult when wearing IEM's.post #5349 of 74964/13/14 at 12:49pmpost #5350 of 74964/13/14 at 2:51pmpost #5351 of 74964/13/14 at 5:25pmQuote:
are you using the double flange tips included? the ones that came with mine don't really fit me well.
anyone know of other tips that are better than the ones senn provides? (not a fan of complys).post #5352 of 74964/13/14 at 7:26pm
The original double flange tips fits me fairly well, although after a long term it's a bit too tight. Sorry, I have no experience with other tips. Would love to know about other choices as well.post #5353 of 74964/14/14 at 8:41ampost #5354 of 74964/15/14 at 4:04pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Need advise on what headphones to try next... Life after Senns HD650? 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 5 minutes ago
- › Can someone give me incontrovertible, empirical evidence that "burn... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Pro iDSD discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear