Okay thanks for the quick reply. I just never experienced this before, it feels like the wire is about to crack xD. I guess i'll just keep it in my pocket/shirt when im outside.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 342
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5117 of 74641/7/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
Warning: It will crack given the chance, so definately prevent any/all flexing when very cold. No plastic 'likes' being flexed when cold.post #5118 of 74641/7/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
check the impedance curve of the W4, the more impedance you add the flatter the FR graph will get.
but keep in mind that if adding impedance for BA driver has negligible effect on the mechanical control of the driver, it is usually not the same with dynamic drivers.
for the IE80 there is no noticeable signature change with added impedance. above 100ohm(max I can do is 138) I feel like the sub bass loses a little power but I can't tell if it's real damping effect of is I just hear what I expect to hear. in any case it's not much and not interesting.post #5119 of 74641/9/14 at 5:12ampost #5120 of 74641/9/14 at 6:34amQuote:
what is the question? I have a hard time finding any common ground between m100 and ie80.post #5121 of 74641/9/14 at 6:53ampost #5122 of 74641/9/14 at 7:53ampost #5123 of 74641/9/14 at 8:21am
Good luck!post #5124 of 74641/9/14 at 9:24amQuote:Well then, let me share this cable where it is sold? desirable not for the price of new headphones!Originally Posted by lightningfarron
I think you better get a dap or amp that has a fun sound signature and dynamic because cable will not made a lot of change in powerfullness in sound from my experience but it does increase the dynamic but not by alot. Personally i prefer silver cable with the ie80 because i find silver cable made the treble brighter,tighten the bass,improve imaging which is a great combo with something warm like the ie80 in my opinion. Take a look at the plussound cable and toxic cabl, they have high quality cable
Good luck!post #5125 of 74641/9/14 at 9:37ampost #5126 of 74641/9/14 at 9:39ampost #5127 of 74641/9/14 at 9:46ampost #5128 of 74641/9/14 at 9:57ampost #5129 of 74641/9/14 at 10:02am
they cost $129 in my browser
edit: sorry i dont realise that the silver galaxy is silver plated copper now because its used to be silver in the past when i had it so i cant comment on how it sounds because i never tried an silver plated copper silver galaxy :(
Edited by lightningfarron - 1/9/14 at 10:07ampost #5130 of 74641/9/14 at 12:07pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 42 seconds ago
- › AirPods 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Audio streaming vs. audio CDs? 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear