Okay thanks for the quick reply. I just never experienced this before, it feels like the wire is about to crack xD. I guess i'll just keep it in my pocket/shirt when im outside.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Accutone Pisces HD Review: Everything The Pisces Should Have Been This is another entry into my Accutone IEM marathon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Accutone, they are a Chinese...
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 342
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5117 of 74951/7/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
Warning: It will crack given the chance, so definately prevent any/all flexing when very cold. No plastic 'likes' being flexed when cold.post #5118 of 74951/7/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
check the impedance curve of the W4, the more impedance you add the flatter the FR graph will get.
but keep in mind that if adding impedance for BA driver has negligible effect on the mechanical control of the driver, it is usually not the same with dynamic drivers.
for the IE80 there is no noticeable signature change with added impedance. above 100ohm(max I can do is 138) I feel like the sub bass loses a little power but I can't tell if it's real damping effect of is I just hear what I expect to hear. in any case it's not much and not interesting.post #5119 of 74951/9/14 at 5:12ampost #5120 of 74951/9/14 at 6:34amQuote:
what is the question? I have a hard time finding any common ground between m100 and ie80.post #5121 of 74951/9/14 at 6:53ampost #5122 of 74951/9/14 at 7:53ampost #5123 of 74951/9/14 at 8:21am
Good luck!post #5124 of 74951/9/14 at 9:24amQuote:Well then, let me share this cable where it is sold? desirable not for the price of new headphones!Originally Posted by lightningfarron
I think you better get a dap or amp that has a fun sound signature and dynamic because cable will not made a lot of change in powerfullness in sound from my experience but it does increase the dynamic but not by alot. Personally i prefer silver cable with the ie80 because i find silver cable made the treble brighter,tighten the bass,improve imaging which is a great combo with something warm like the ie80 in my opinion. Take a look at the plussound cable and toxic cabl, they have high quality cable
Good luck!post #5125 of 74951/9/14 at 9:37ampost #5126 of 74951/9/14 at 9:39ampost #5127 of 74951/9/14 at 9:46ampost #5128 of 74951/9/14 at 9:57ampost #5129 of 74951/9/14 at 10:02am
they cost $129 in my browser
edit: sorry i dont realise that the silver galaxy is silver plated copper now because its used to be silver in the past when i had it so i cant comment on how it sounds because i never tried an silver plated copper silver galaxy :(
Edited by lightningfarron - 1/9/14 at 10:07ampost #5130 of 74951/9/14 at 12:07pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Looking for DAC recommendation for music listening via laptop 27 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 33 seconds ago
- › MEIZU HD 50 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-7200 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › BENJIE K9 8G APE/FLAC/WAV High Sound Quality Entry-level Lossless... by Peddler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear