Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 8/8/14 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread - Page 313
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sounds like he may be having an issue with the mids? I found them to be noticeably more upfront after the mod. Especially vocals.
I find them to be more forward and more alive too. Its like i was in an concert i was sitting in the front row vip seat and without the tape mod i got a middle to back row seat
Wouldnt the sony hybrid be too small for the ie80 nozzle?
anyway tape mod really make ie80 a totally new IEM, to be honest i wasnt so happy with the stock sound...i almost wanted to try T-preos h-200 but now they are perfect, i can buy my cables now :)
You should look into the large JVC tips. Those worked best for me on the IE80s. Actually doing wonders on my 1Plus2s as we speak ;). I didn't like the Hybrid tips as it obstructed the sound of the IE80s. Making the sound stag narrow and altering all 3 frequencies.
I ordered black as I know that one works for sure (same tips I've ordered in the past). Not sure about the other colors. Would be interesting if someone got a combination of the colors to see if they are indeed the same ;). You can also check out his store and order in smaller amounts. I just placed an order for the tips below though to stock up on them. Still very cheap for 20 tips :).
- Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 seconds ago
- › MY NEW AKG K612 Pro audiophile headphone APPRECIATION 33 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 59 seconds ago
- › What is a closed headphone upgrade that is leaps and bounds above... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Power cable testing 5 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 6 minutes ago
- › Used Beyerdynamic DT-880 600ohm Premium with J$ Leather Pads 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)