Hi guys, first post here.
I just got my ie80 today from RazorDog Deals. So far I am very happy with the sound. Compare to W4 I used to listen before, they have much better bass. I am using Complay T500 tips with them.
It's plugged into HP-P1 Amp-Dac and sounds amazing.
I have a couple to questions to you guys:
1. When I got the package, the Senn box wasn't shrink wraped. Is it how it has to be?
2. Which aftermarket cable I should buy: not very expensive but not cheap eather? I can shell about $200 for it.
3. Are any foam long tips on the market which fit ie80s?
1. Mine wasn't either, I'm 100% sure mine are genuine as I ordered them from Amazon De, so I'm sure you're fine.
2. Have you looked at toxic cables? I'm pretty sure they do an IE8(0) one.
3. Can't answer that, sorry.