I currently have some Dr Dre beat solos but they are starting to crackle.....Currently i am looking at ATH- M50 and K240. I love to listen to music on my Ipod and computer so I want the quality to be nice.
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 8/31/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 8/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones For Korean Pop Last post on 2/16/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Pictures to be added shortly... Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an...
Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/30/11 at 5:30pmpost #3 of 158/30/11 at 5:49pmpost #4 of 158/30/11 at 6:06pmI had the k240s and they were amazing for the price. But I think you could do better without $200. Since you're used to the Beats' sound, I would get the M50's (boomy) or the Ultrasone HFI-580 (tighter, higher quality bass). If you want to try something new there are a ton of options, so you'll have to help us narrow it down by giving us more info, like your preffered genres.post #5 of 158/30/11 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #6 of 158/30/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
Practically anything serious over $100 will be better then the beats. I think you would want somewhat bassy headphones, if that is the case try to get some ultrasones.post #7 of 158/30/11 at 6:51pmpost #8 of 158/30/11 at 6:56pmpost #9 of 158/30/11 at 7:17pmThread Starterpost #10 of 158/30/11 at 7:24pmpost #11 of 158/30/11 at 8:55pmQuote:
It's because it's basshead audiophile products. I for one, LOVED the HFI 580... 2 years ago.post #12 of 158/31/11 at 3:40amThread Starterpost #13 of 158/31/11 at 3:42ampost #14 of 158/31/11 at 5:41amQuote:
Denon AH-D1100 or AH-D2000.
Edited by Croozer - 8/31/11 at 5:42am
- Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 56 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 6 minutes ago
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...