I currently have some Dr Dre beat solos but they are starting to crackle.....Currently i am looking at ATH- M50 and K240. I love to listen to music on my Ipod and computer so I want the quality to be nice.
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 8/31/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 8/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones For Korean Pop Last post on 2/16/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
I’ll be honest. When I was offered a review unit of the Turbines, I was not really looking forward to reviewing them. The CGI render of the Turbines that Ghostek commonly uses for promotion...
Review: Cleer DU High Definition Dual-Driver Headphone Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is the Audio Expo North...
Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/30/11 at 5:30pmpost #3 of 158/30/11 at 5:49pmpost #4 of 158/30/11 at 6:06pmI had the k240s and they were amazing for the price. But I think you could do better without $200. Since you're used to the Beats' sound, I would get the M50's (boomy) or the Ultrasone HFI-580 (tighter, higher quality bass). If you want to try something new there are a ton of options, so you'll have to help us narrow it down by giving us more info, like your preffered genres.post #5 of 158/30/11 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #6 of 158/30/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
Practically anything serious over $100 will be better then the beats. I think you would want somewhat bassy headphones, if that is the case try to get some ultrasones.post #7 of 158/30/11 at 6:51pmpost #8 of 158/30/11 at 6:56pmpost #9 of 158/30/11 at 7:17pmThread Starterpost #10 of 158/30/11 at 7:24pmpost #11 of 158/30/11 at 8:55pmQuote:
It's because it's basshead audiophile products. I for one, LOVED the HFI 580... 2 years ago.post #12 of 158/31/11 at 3:40amThread Starterpost #13 of 158/31/11 at 3:42ampost #14 of 158/31/11 at 5:41amQuote:
Denon AH-D1100 or AH-D2000.
Edited by Croozer - 8/31/11 at 5:42am
- Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › A Meta-Analysis of High Resolution Audio Perceptual Evaluation (or... 13 seconds ago
- › New HTC 10--Audio Impressions 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Beats headphone teardown 4 minutes ago
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...