I currently have some Dr Dre beat solos but they are starting to crackle.....Currently i am looking at ATH- M50 and K240. I love to listen to music on my Ipod and computer so I want the quality to be nice.
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/31/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 8/31/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 8/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me pick my next Headphones! Last post on 10/24/11 at 10:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones For Korean Pop Last post on 2/16/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/30/11 at 5:30pmpost #3 of 158/30/11 at 5:49pmpost #4 of 158/30/11 at 6:06pmI had the k240s and they were amazing for the price. But I think you could do better without $200. Since you're used to the Beats' sound, I would get the M50's (boomy) or the Ultrasone HFI-580 (tighter, higher quality bass). If you want to try something new there are a ton of options, so you'll have to help us narrow it down by giving us more info, like your preffered genres.post #5 of 158/30/11 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #6 of 158/30/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
Practically anything serious over $100 will be better then the beats. I think you would want somewhat bassy headphones, if that is the case try to get some ultrasones.post #7 of 158/30/11 at 6:51pmpost #8 of 158/30/11 at 6:56pmpost #9 of 158/30/11 at 7:17pmThread Starterpost #10 of 158/30/11 at 7:24pmpost #11 of 158/30/11 at 8:55pmQuote:
It's because it's basshead audiophile products. I for one, LOVED the HFI 580... 2 years ago.post #12 of 158/31/11 at 3:40amThread Starterpost #13 of 158/31/11 at 3:42ampost #14 of 158/31/11 at 5:41amQuote:
Denon AH-D1100 or AH-D2000.
Edited by Croozer - 8/31/11 at 5:42am
- Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 25 seconds ago
- › Austin Meet - Interest Check? 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Audio-Technica ESW10JPN and W11JPN 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 1 minute ago
- › beyerdynamic A 20 amp 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Help me please new PCIe Audio Card 2 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2