btw did anyone actually get these for review, kinda lost track of this post
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy VMODAS ONLINE? Last post on 9/23/12 at 10:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion Last post on Today at 1:40 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hey! Some question on the v-moda, are they good? Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted! - Page 30
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 46510/24/11 at 9:17pmpost #438 of 46510/25/11 at 8:17pmMy impressions of the M-80:Quote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
20) Apple iPod, Fiio amp, VModa M-80
These are nice. Tiny on ear headphones. Bass is full and good punch but lets the rest of the spectrum through. Mids are quite nice. Highs are just ok. Good clarity, small to medium stage. Comfortable, shouldn't be fatiguing in sound or fit.
These were a shock. The VModa guy handed me these tiny little things and said "This is our top of the line" and I thought.. yeah right. Boy was I wrong. If these aren't outrageously expensive I can easily recommend them. Great tiny little cans that sound like the big boys.post #439 of 46510/25/11 at 8:29pmpost #440 of 46510/25/11 at 8:45pm
I wanted to say thank to V-Moda, Head-Fi, and all the reviewers - I just pulled the plug and put in my order via Amazon (should be here on Thursday). I am looking forwards to reading more and experiencing these M-80'spost #441 of 46510/26/11 at 12:37amQuote:
Congrats on the investment you won't be disappointed.post #442 of 46510/27/11 at 11:03pm
After receiving them today i've been trying it with different genres classical to gaming soundtracks to punk and rap and they are damn awesome. I will agree that with an added amp (cmoybb), it does get a little muddy moreso with tracks that bass laden to begin with. It's nice to know I don't have to bring my little amp with me and I will still enjoy the headphones as is.post #443 of 46510/31/11 at 11:14am
How do they compare to the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii as an overall package, compared to these? Which is more durable, and what are the differences in sound signature?post #444 of 46510/31/11 at 11:29ampost #445 of 46510/31/11 at 11:38ampost #446 of 46511/2/11 at 8:26pmpost #447 of 46511/3/11 at 9:14pmQuote:
same here! I could be happy with only those 2 portables.post #448 of 46511/4/11 at 12:54ampost #449 of 46511/4/11 at 7:23ampost #450 of 46511/4/11 at 10:48am
Still itching to try those but it's too risky for the price tag and my biggest pet peeve is when the tonality is off (afraid that may be the case with the dt1350 - lol after my panny hje900s ive been blessed and cursed with how incredibly natural they sound). The es10 is also another can that would probably be more in line with my preferences. But again the price tag kills me. So far the hd25s and m80 are very satisfying though.
- V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Joe Grado HP1000 modifications 11 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 25 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 34 seconds ago
- › Logitech UE6000 49 seconds ago
- › best 40 buck cans for metal? 56 seconds ago
- › Best source for gaming with an AKG Q701? 56 seconds ago
- › FS: Joe Grado HP2 99,99999% lettering HP1000 1 minute ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe