btw did anyone actually get these for review, kinda lost track of this post
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy VMODAS ONLINE? Last post on 9/23/12 at 10:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 5/2/13 at 6:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Shield Design Discussion Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hey! Some question on the v-moda, are they good? Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted! - Page 30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
20) Apple iPod, Fiio amp, VModa M-80
These are nice. Tiny on ear headphones. Bass is full and good punch but lets the rest of the spectrum through. Mids are quite nice. Highs are just ok. Good clarity, small to medium stage. Comfortable, shouldn't be fatiguing in sound or fit.
These were a shock. The VModa guy handed me these tiny little things and said "This is our top of the line" and I thought.. yeah right. Boy was I wrong. If these aren't outrageously expensive I can easily recommend them. Great tiny little cans that sound like the big boys.
I wanted to say thank to V-Moda, Head-Fi, and all the reviewers - I just pulled the plug and put in my order via Amazon (should be here on Thursday). I am looking forwards to reading more and experiencing these M-80's
Congrats on the investment you won't be disappointed.
After receiving them today i've been trying it with different genres classical to gaming soundtracks to punk and rap and they are damn awesome. I will agree that with an added amp (cmoybb), it does get a little muddy moreso with tracks that bass laden to begin with. It's nice to know I don't have to bring my little amp with me and I will still enjoy the headphones as is.
How do they compare to the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii as an overall package, compared to these? Which is more durable, and what are the differences in sound signature?
same here! I could be happy with only those 2 portables.
Still itching to try those but it's too risky for the price tag and my biggest pet peeve is when the tonality is off (afraid that may be the case with the dt1350 - lol after my panny hje900s ive been blessed and cursed with how incredibly natural they sound). The es10 is also another can that would probably be more in line with my preferences. But again the price tag kills me. So far the hd25s and m80 are very satisfying though.
- V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 22 seconds ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 48 seconds ago
- › Album art game 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of... 1 minute ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › tera player with affordable IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe