Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › New Sansa Clip Zip is out!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Sansa Clip Zip is out! - Page 6

post #76 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post



There is.....hold the power button. It should turn itself off within a minute or so, and after that restart normally.
 

 


I tried that a couple of times, probably up to twenty to thirty seconds at a time. Sometimes that just doesn't work.

 


Edited by anetode - 9/8/11 at 2:54pm
post #77 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetode View Post




I tried that a couple of times, probably up to twenty to thirty seconds at a time. Sometimes that just doesn't work.

 



"Up to 20 or 30 seconds" isn't always enough....it could take a minute or more in some cases.

post #78 of 398

LO capabilities like the fuze ,would of been nice.blink.gif

post #79 of 398

Keep it in mind what the clip is designed for.

its a small cheap player designed to be almost disposable that just accidently happens to be one of the best sounding players on the market.

 

You can ask for realistic stuff like maybe a bit more juice out of the battery. better EQ.

 

But advance features like a LOD... too much to ask out of it.

post #80 of 398

Does the clip zip play apple lossless?

post #81 of 398

Pre ordered the clip zip from amazon.co.uk £50.

 

Still can't be rockboxed yet though?

post #82 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachness View Post

Does the clip zip play apple lossless?



Not yet.  Once R'bx is ready it will.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyOne View Post

Pre ordered the clip zip from amazon.co.uk £50.

 

Still can't be rockboxed yet though?



Not yet...

 

 

post #83 of 398

I got one for my gf awhile back. So far no issues, but she is not using album art. Nice little player!

post #84 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevum View Post

Keep it in mind what the clip is designed for.

its a small cheap player designed to be almost disposable that just accidently happens to be one of the best sounding players on the market.

 

You can ask for realistic stuff like maybe a bit more juice out of the battery. better EQ.

 

But advance features like a LOD... too much to ask out of it.


I don't think so.  They got rid of it on the Fuze too.  The accountants won over the engineers.  As usual.  Typically a sign of a downward spiral.

 


Edited by Anaxilus - 10/6/11 at 12:53am
post #85 of 398
Sansa Clip Zip RMAA Tests:
 
http://rmaa.elektrokrishna.com/index.php?dir=&search=zip&search_mode=f

As expected, a total 'night and day' difference to the Clip and Clip+. ;)
post #86 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyOne View Post

Pre ordered the clip zip from amazon.co.uk £50.

 

Still can't be rockboxed yet though?



DSCN0473.JPG

It's still early in the process, but it's coming!

post #87 of 398
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post

Sansa Clip Zip RMAA Tests:
 
http://rmaa.elektrokrishna.com/index.php?dir=&search=zip&search_mode=f

As expected, a total 'night and day' difference to the Clip and Clip+. ;)

Pretty much identical. But for the record, it seems the Zip has 0.1 more output impedance than the Clip+/Clip. O.5 output impedance vs 0.6?

post #88 of 398

 

post #89 of 398
^
"Why you should buy the Sansa Clip Zip."

That's awesome.
post #90 of 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post

Pretty much identical. But for the record, it seems the Zip has 0.1 more output impedance than the Clip+/Clip. O.5 output impedance vs 0.6?

 

Output impedance less than 1 would be pretty negligible thought right? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › New Sansa Clip Zip is out!