I know its probably been discussed a million times but do they have any future plans.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Redux - interesting article on the state of the high-end headphone market Last post on 2/11/11 at 2:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Orpheus System (HE90 plus HEV-90) on ebay for $12K Last post on 9/6/11 at 4:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 8/15/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Does Sennheiser ever plan to make new electrostatic headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 78/21/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 78/21/11 at 7:32pmpost #4 of 78/31/11 at 4:20am
If they did do you think it would use the same cable as the HE90? Why do I ask? I ask because I'm getting a BHSE and I have a choice of having 2 Stax inputs or one Stax and one Sennheiser. I thought that I might get one Stax and one Sennheiser just in case they make a new one. I'm just worried about the new Sennheiser not fitting. If no one knows or has any theories I'll just get 2 Stax inputs.post #5 of 78/31/11 at 5:15am
Wasn't there a post some where about the Orpheus not being the last Sennheiser electrostat ? I'll go dig it up
Never mind, must have been my imagination
Edited by Parall3l - 8/31/11 at 5:36ampost #6 of 78/11/12 at 4:59ampost #7 of 78/11/12 at 6:02am
- Does Sennheiser ever plan to make new electrostatic headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 7 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro Without Amp 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 9 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)