I know its probably been discussed a million times but do they have any future plans.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Redux - interesting article on the state of the high-end headphone market Last post on 2/11/11 at 2:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Orpheus System (HE90 plus HEV-90) on ebay for $12K Last post on 9/6/11 at 4:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 7/13/15 at 10:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Does Sennheiser ever plan to make new electrostatic headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 78/21/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 78/21/11 at 7:32pmpost #4 of 78/31/11 at 4:20am
If they did do you think it would use the same cable as the HE90? Why do I ask? I ask because I'm getting a BHSE and I have a choice of having 2 Stax inputs or one Stax and one Sennheiser. I thought that I might get one Stax and one Sennheiser just in case they make a new one. I'm just worried about the new Sennheiser not fitting. If no one knows or has any theories I'll just get 2 Stax inputs.post #5 of 78/31/11 at 5:15am
Wasn't there a post some where about the Orpheus not being the last Sennheiser electrostat ? I'll go dig it up
Never mind, must have been my imagination
Edited by Parall3l - 8/31/11 at 5:36ampost #6 of 78/11/12 at 4:59ampost #7 of 78/11/12 at 6:02am
- Does Sennheiser ever plan to make new electrostatic headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2