If this is put into production I believe it will be any color you want as long as it's black! You don't want Red anyways with a Red Ferrari lurking about!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- did anyone review the Cavalli audio Liquid fire? Last post on 4/4/12 at 12:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Fire + HD800? Last post on 9/20/11 at 10:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Headphone Impedance
Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire - Page 151
post #2251 of 2255
7/17/14 at 12:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2252 of 2255
8/28/14 at 10:26am
post #2253 of 2255
8/28/14 at 10:43am
post #2254 of 2255
8/28/14 at 11:47am
My advice is to just leave the JJ's in. I know a few who have bought some $$ but the point of this amp is the tubes aren't supposed to have that great an effect on sound.
post #2255 of 2255
8/28/14 at 11:48am
BTW. I've found better results with the Donut in........
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2952 Active Users (434 Members and 2518 Guests)
- › Cheap Kitchens London 36 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › [Preview] FiiO E18 Kunlun – Surprise, Surprise. 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80, Brand new, I'll beat any price. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Crystal Picolino Cable for Shure IEMs by Effect Audio 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)