Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire - Page 151

post #2251 of 2263

If this is put into production I believe it will be any color you want as long as it's black!  You don't want Red anyways with a Red Ferrari lurking about!

post #2252 of 2263

Major Sound improvement with this tweak............

Better imaging and soundstage.............

post #2253 of 2263

Which tube to chose to improve the beast ? I currently have JJ Quad Tesla and liten mostly classical, orchestral, contemporary and jazz

post #2254 of 2263

My advice is to just leave the JJ's in.  I know a few who have bought some $$ but the point of this amp is the tubes aren't supposed to have that great an effect on sound.

post #2255 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icenine2 View Post
 

Major Sound improvement with this tweak............

Better imaging and soundstage.............

BTW.  I've found better results with the Donut in........

post #2256 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by funch View Post
 

I just purchased an LF from the FS forums. Can't wait to hear it with HD800's and LCD2's.

 

I was wondering if anyone here knows what kind of signal wiring is used?


I'm in the market for one any thoughts on the pairing?

post #2257 of 2263

I'd get LCD2F's or if you have the $$ 3F or LCDX.

post #2258 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icenine2 View Post
 

I'd get LCD2F's or if you have the $$ 3F or LCDX.


Thank you for the information, the 3F I have, any idea how it would do with HD800

post #2259 of 2263

I'm sure it would be excellent.  I know some of the others were running that combo.

post #2260 of 2263

Liquid Crimson review

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/cavalli-audio-liquid-crimson/reviews/12528

post #2261 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

Liquid Crimson review

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/cavalli-audio-liquid-crimson/reviews/12528

 

Do you have any experience with the Liquid Fire?  In a way that you could compare the sound of the Fire to the Crimson?

I own a Liquid Fire.  Comparisons to its sound would be something I could relate to.

What I love most about the Liquid Fire is its set-back and enveloping headstage.  It hugs me.  It hugs my head as I listen.  Makes me wonder how much of that is in the Crimson.  My impressions though from reviews so far is that the Crimson is more forward (less set-back).

post #2262 of 2263

I do not have enough time with the Fire to give a fair comparison. I did feel that the Crimson had that enveloping experience. I was brought into the music rather than watching the music. It was very nice.

post #2263 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich View Post
 

 

Do you have any experience with the Liquid Fire?  In a way that you could compare the sound of the Fire to the Crimson?

I own a Liquid Fire.  Comparisons to its sound would be something I could relate to.

What I love most about the Liquid Fire is its set-back and enveloping headstage.  It hugs me.  It hugs my head as I listen.  Makes me wonder how much of that is in the Crimson.  My impressions though from reviews so far is that the Crimson is more forward (less set-back).

I own a LF and had the prototype for the Crimson at home for a few weeks.  I would say the Crimson is a better amp but now worth selling the LF for if you own it.  The Liquid Gold on the other hand is a huge step up but also more $$

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire