He'd better or else there might be nowhere to post progress ;-) ..dB
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 2/28/14 at 3:29am in High-end Audio Forum
- did anyone review the Cavalli audio Liquid fire? Last post on 4/4/12 at 12:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Fire + HD800? Last post on 9/20/11 at 10:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire - Page 139post #2071 of 224212/6/12 at 1:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2072 of 224212/7/12 at 4:56ampost #2073 of 224212/7/12 at 5:12amQuote:
Boy , can't waitpost #2074 of 224212/7/12 at 6:46ampost #2075 of 224212/7/12 at 6:52ampost #2076 of 224212/7/12 at 7:02ampost #2077 of 224212/7/12 at 7:13amQuote:Originally Posted by runeight
Keep your eyes on this. There should be more info over the next week.post #2078 of 224212/7/12 at 9:35ampost #2079 of 224212/7/12 at 10:58ampost #2080 of 224212/7/12 at 12:29pmQuote:
Hopefully before end of year I should know from actual listening tests. But honestly, I'll have to get the experiences of others before anything definite can be said. This means that I have to ship the amp around a bit.
The actual amplifier portion of the circuit is not changing in any significant way. But the PSs are changing quite a bit, which I'll explain on the CA website. And we know that while the PS (if it's well designed) is not the primary influence on SQ, it does have an effect. Furthermore, I've reduced the tube complement from 4 to 3. I'll explain why a few posts from now on the CA page. This shouldn't change the sound signature, but one thing that's true in audio amps is -- every thing matters. It's just how much or how little.
So, I don't expect much change, but we won't know until someone other than me listens. :)post #2081 of 224212/7/12 at 4:17pmQuote:
Yes those are the LCD2 rev 2'spost #2082 of 224212/7/12 at 4:30pm
I'm listening to David Crosby's "If I Could Only Remember My Name". Why I waited so long to buy this is beyond me but Jerico reminded me of this one. Grateful Dead here plus Jefferson Airplane and many ways this is every bit as good as the CSN, CSNY issues. Recording is just incredible and I scored the old import CD. Separation, sound-stage and imaging are killer. The music is just wonderful. LF making it sing.post #2083 of 224212/7/12 at 7:07pmpost #2084 of 224212/7/12 at 9:07pm
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Cavalli Audio Liquid FireNo reviews yet.
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 12 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 45 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude