He'd better or else there might be nowhere to post progress ;-) ..dB
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- did anyone review the Cavalli audio Liquid fire? Last post on 4/4/12 at 12:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Fire + HD800? Last post on 9/20/11 at 10:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Headphone Impedance
Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire - Page 139
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Keep your eyes on this. There should be more info over the next week.
Hopefully before end of year I should know from actual listening tests. But honestly, I'll have to get the experiences of others before anything definite can be said. This means that I have to ship the amp around a bit.
The actual amplifier portion of the circuit is not changing in any significant way. But the PSs are changing quite a bit, which I'll explain on the CA website. And we know that while the PS (if it's well designed) is not the primary influence on SQ, it does have an effect. Furthermore, I've reduced the tube complement from 4 to 3. I'll explain why a few posts from now on the CA page. This shouldn't change the sound signature, but one thing that's true in audio amps is -- every thing matters. It's just how much or how little.
So, I don't expect much change, but we won't know until someone other than me listens. :)
Yes those are the LCD2 rev 2's
I'm listening to David Crosby's "If I Could Only Remember My Name". Why I waited so long to buy this is beyond me but Jerico reminded me of this one. Grateful Dead here plus Jefferson Airplane and many ways this is every bit as good as the CSN, CSNY issues. Recording is just incredible and I scored the old import CD. Separation, sound-stage and imaging are killer. The music is just wonderful. LF making it sing.
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NAD Viso HP50 or Philips Fidelio X1? 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 18 seconds ago
- › hd419/429/439 comparison 29 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir (230V) 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack Amp + Stock Tubes and Sticker. MINT Few weeks used. 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about hooking up Monitors/Headphone-amp to DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)