He'd better or else there might be nowhere to post progress ;-) ..dB
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- did anyone review the Cavalli audio Liquid fire? Last post on 4/4/12 at 12:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Fire + HD800? Last post on 9/20/11 at 10:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone pre-ordered the Cavalli Liquid Fire amp Last post on 4/20/11 at 10:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
There's not much that haven't been already said about this great universal IEM so I'm not going to repeat them. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
- Headphone Impedance
Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire - Page 139
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Keep your eyes on this. There should be more info over the next week.
Hopefully before end of year I should know from actual listening tests. But honestly, I'll have to get the experiences of others before anything definite can be said. This means that I have to ship the amp around a bit.
The actual amplifier portion of the circuit is not changing in any significant way. But the PSs are changing quite a bit, which I'll explain on the CA website. And we know that while the PS (if it's well designed) is not the primary influence on SQ, it does have an effect. Furthermore, I've reduced the tube complement from 4 to 3. I'll explain why a few posts from now on the CA page. This shouldn't change the sound signature, but one thing that's true in audio amps is -- every thing matters. It's just how much or how little.
So, I don't expect much change, but we won't know until someone other than me listens. :)
Yes those are the LCD2 rev 2's
I'm listening to David Crosby's "If I Could Only Remember My Name". Why I waited so long to buy this is beyond me but Jerico reminded me of this one. Grateful Dead here plus Jefferson Airplane and many ways this is every bit as good as the CSN, CSNY issues. Recording is just incredible and I scored the old import CD. Separation, sound-stage and imaging are killer. The music is just wonderful. LF making it sing.
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 5 minutes ago
- › PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio 5 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA 900 as new condition // free DHL shippin within EU,... 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)