I'm looking to pay around $100, but the price is flexible. I like detailed lows, but other than that I'm open to a variety of sound signatures. A detailed or wide sound stage is a pro, but not a major concern. I'll mostly be using these on plane or bus rides, so comfort is a plus. I prefer stems with smaller diameters. I don't expect to be walking or running with these, whateverit'scalledphonics are not a concern. Another bonus if it comes with good foam tips. Thanks in advance for the advice.
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic MC5tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4i-WH Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple control, Whitetagged by System, 8/18/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 8/18/11More
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productSony MDR-EX510LP In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM buying advice please Last post on 9/7/11 at 7:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New and looking for headphones. Last post on 3/3/11 at 5:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 100 euros IEM to buy from France or UK? Last post on 12/15/10 at 8:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Look for a Klipsch custom 3, that fits your needs perfectly and should be around a $100 if you nose around a bit. It has a warm sound with a good bass that has both body and detail. Avoid the Re0 and Re-zero, I found the weak lows to be surprisingly flabby with overly detailed mids, an overrated sound.
Sony EX510 are very detailed and offers wide soundstage with rich, punchy bass. Others IEMs are like UE700, TF10Pro(used), Turbine, M2, S4i, HJE900, RE0, MC5, HF3 and PFE 012.
- My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 50 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 LTD RED 4 minutes ago
- › Diy USb Cable With pure silver sound crackle, noise plz help 5 minutes ago
- › HE-560 With 901 DAP - Questions?? 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro & DT990 Pro (Comparison w/ pictures!) 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 10 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)