Related Forum Threads
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you throw some recommendations my way? Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
[The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms - Page 4
Poll Results: Which one is better ?
49 Total Votespost #46 of 619/19/11 at 2:39amThread Starter
34% (17)DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 619/30/11 at 2:44ampost #48 of 6111/19/11 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #49 of 615/21/12 at 12:02pmpost #50 of 615/21/12 at 7:33pmpost #51 of 617/19/12 at 8:21ampost #52 of 613/11/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
yup end of story :D good bye. Plus the Dt 880 250 is a nice mid fi refrance can! N u need at least one refrance can to judge what you do and don't like about highly colored or slighty colored canspost #53 of 613/11/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I agree, especially as I've just sold an AD900 in favour of an 880Pro.
However, you need to change your handle, and I don't mean the one on the cupboard door.post #54 of 613/12/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
yuper, it's my favorite can! It does almost everything well [I use a thivk 12ua7 Mullard 5693 tube with a Millet Max hybrid and it's HEAVENLY] I don't like the dt 880 as much on Solid State as I do Tube, and the 880 needs a THICK tube. Where as my Mad Dogs [which r also GREAT closed cans, in fact the BEST closed cans I've heard] are more in favor of an airy tube, like my Rca Clear Top 12ua7a.
But dt 880 ftwpost #55 of 613/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #56 of 613/12/13 at 6:29pm
For the Win :O are you new to the internet [jk]
Still the Dt 880 is a winner in ALL CATEFORIES, for me [we;; except Dub Step... I like my Dub Step a little heavy'r than the dt 880s can push] Well except one song... there is one song the dt 880 OWNSpost #57 of 611/13/14 at 8:27ampost #58 of 6111/29/14 at 5:44pmpost #59 of 6111/29/14 at 6:05pm
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Is it possible to let my friend try my ciem? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 8 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse