Related Forum Threads
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you throw some recommendations my way? Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDSDPrice: $499 at musicdirect.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob (On/Off)Power Connector: USB 3.0 Male, USB 3.0...
[The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms - Page 4
Poll Results: Which one is better ?
50 Total Votespost #46 of 619/19/11 at 2:39amThread Starter
34% (17)DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 619/30/11 at 2:44ampost #48 of 6111/19/11 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #49 of 615/21/12 at 12:02pmpost #50 of 615/21/12 at 7:33pmpost #51 of 617/19/12 at 8:21ampost #52 of 613/11/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
yup end of story :D good bye. Plus the Dt 880 250 is a nice mid fi refrance can! N u need at least one refrance can to judge what you do and don't like about highly colored or slighty colored canspost #53 of 613/11/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I agree, especially as I've just sold an AD900 in favour of an 880Pro.
However, you need to change your handle, and I don't mean the one on the cupboard door.post #54 of 613/12/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
yuper, it's my favorite can! It does almost everything well [I use a thivk 12ua7 Mullard 5693 tube with a Millet Max hybrid and it's HEAVENLY] I don't like the dt 880 as much on Solid State as I do Tube, and the 880 needs a THICK tube. Where as my Mad Dogs [which r also GREAT closed cans, in fact the BEST closed cans I've heard] are more in favor of an airy tube, like my Rca Clear Top 12ua7a.
But dt 880 ftwpost #55 of 613/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #56 of 613/12/13 at 6:29pm
For the Win :O are you new to the internet [jk]
Still the Dt 880 is a winner in ALL CATEFORIES, for me [we;; except Dub Step... I like my Dub Step a little heavy'r than the dt 880s can push] Well except one song... there is one song the dt 880 OWNSpost #57 of 611/13/14 at 8:27ampost #58 of 6111/29/14 at 5:44pmpost #59 of 6111/29/14 at 6:05pm
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 3 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Experimental Rock Music (Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Gothic Rock,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 6 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear