Related Forum Threads
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review Last post on 6/1/13 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you throw some recommendations my way? Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
[The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms - Page 4
Poll Results: Which one is better ?
46 Total Votespost #46 of 579/19/11 at 2:39amThread Starter
34% (16)DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 579/30/11 at 2:44ampost #48 of 5711/19/11 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #49 of 575/21/12 at 12:02pmpost #50 of 575/21/12 at 7:33pmpost #51 of 577/19/12 at 8:21ampost #52 of 573/11/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
yup end of story :D good bye. Plus the Dt 880 250 is a nice mid fi refrance can! N u need at least one refrance can to judge what you do and don't like about highly colored or slighty colored canspost #53 of 573/11/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I agree, especially as I've just sold an AD900 in favour of an 880Pro.
However, you need to change your handle, and I don't mean the one on the cupboard door.post #54 of 573/12/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
yuper, it's my favorite can! It does almost everything well [I use a thivk 12ua7 Mullard 5693 tube with a Millet Max hybrid and it's HEAVENLY] I don't like the dt 880 as much on Solid State as I do Tube, and the 880 needs a THICK tube. Where as my Mad Dogs [which r also GREAT closed cans, in fact the BEST closed cans I've heard] are more in favor of an airy tube, like my Rca Clear Top 12ua7a.
But dt 880 ftwpost #55 of 573/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #56 of 573/12/13 at 6:29pm
For the Win :O are you new to the internet [jk]
Still the Dt 880 is a winner in ALL CATEFORIES, for me [we;; except Dub Step... I like my Dub Step a little heavy'r than the dt 880s can push] Well except one song... there is one song the dt 880 OWNS
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 17 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Poll: Would you buy the pictured amp stand from Oppo for an... 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Review: NAD Viso HP50 2 minutes ago
- › knife-fi? 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 5 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)