Related Forum Threads
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you throw some recommendations my way? Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
[The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms - Page 4
Poll Results: Which one is better ?
49 Total Votespost #46 of 619/19/11 at 2:39amThread Starter
34% (17)DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 619/30/11 at 2:44ampost #48 of 6111/19/11 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #49 of 615/21/12 at 12:02pmpost #50 of 615/21/12 at 7:33pmpost #51 of 617/19/12 at 8:21ampost #52 of 613/11/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
yup end of story :D good bye. Plus the Dt 880 250 is a nice mid fi refrance can! N u need at least one refrance can to judge what you do and don't like about highly colored or slighty colored canspost #53 of 613/11/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I agree, especially as I've just sold an AD900 in favour of an 880Pro.
However, you need to change your handle, and I don't mean the one on the cupboard door.post #54 of 613/12/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
yuper, it's my favorite can! It does almost everything well [I use a thivk 12ua7 Mullard 5693 tube with a Millet Max hybrid and it's HEAVENLY] I don't like the dt 880 as much on Solid State as I do Tube, and the 880 needs a THICK tube. Where as my Mad Dogs [which r also GREAT closed cans, in fact the BEST closed cans I've heard] are more in favor of an airy tube, like my Rca Clear Top 12ua7a.
But dt 880 ftwpost #55 of 613/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #56 of 613/12/13 at 6:29pm
For the Win :O are you new to the internet [jk]
Still the Dt 880 is a winner in ALL CATEFORIES, for me [we;; except Dub Step... I like my Dub Step a little heavy'r than the dt 880s can push] Well except one song... there is one song the dt 880 OWNSpost #57 of 611/13/14 at 8:27ampost #58 of 6111/29/14 at 5:44pmpost #59 of 6111/29/14 at 6:05pm
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Help me buy desktop speakers! 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2