Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso D-Zero
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso D-Zero - Page 16

post #226 of 234
iem's jack connected, mini2mini connected, volume 0, how about power switch and gain? does it on and point to low gain? my d-zero pops while turning on the power too, so I always make sure d-zero is on at 0 volume and everything is connected before plug my cans, and remove my cans firstly after use it
post #227 of 234

agree, that's what i'm settling with now. plugging my IEMs last.

post #228 of 234

guys, has anyone there change d-zero ' s battery? mine is not longer than 4 hour used as portable amp, and recharging only for 1 or 2 hour, whats wrong ?

post #229 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by riodgarp View Post
 

guys, has anyone there change d-zero ' s battery? mine is not longer than 4 hour used as portable amp, and recharging only for 1 or 2 hour, whats wrong ?



I would contact iBasso, maybe they can send you one if you're handy with a soldering iron.

it doesn't look like one you can just pick up on eBay.

post #230 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 



I would contact iBasso, maybe they can send you one if you're handy with a soldering iron.

it doesn't look like one you can just pick up on eBay.

 

its okay if I replace the battery with a more bigger capacity ?

post #231 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by riodgarp View Post
 

 

its okay if I replace the battery with a more bigger capacity ?



As long as the voltage is the same you can use a larger capacity battery. Keep in mind larger capacity usually means larger in size so be sure to get the dimensions right for a good fit onto the board. Also make sure It's lithium battery with a protection circuit.

post #232 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 



As long as the voltage is the same you can use a larger capacity battery. Keep in mind larger capacity usually means larger in size so be sure to get the dimensions right for a good fit onto the board. Also make sure It's lithium battery with a protection circuit

 

 

 

 

how much voltage are d-zero use? 

post #233 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by riodgarp View Post


I assume 3.7 volt. But please contact iBasso, I think it's going to make your life much easier getting this done with them. There's a good chance they'll just send the battery (hopefully)
post #234 of 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I assume 3.7 volt. But please contact iBasso, I think it's going to make your life much easier getting this done with them. There's a good chance they'll just send the battery (hopefully)

 

okay will contact ibasso soon, thanks anyway :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso D-Zero