iBasso ultra portable DAC/AMP combo D-Zero is our entry level audio solution. It is a Self powered DAC and Hi-Definition headphone amplifier. It not only works as DAC/AMP combo, but also works as a stand-alone AMP, DAC, or USB soundcard.
Even it is an entry level product, it sill has the well-known Wolfson 24bit Hi-performance DAC WM8740 as the DAC chip, and Texas Instruments's PCM2706 as the USB receiver. Actually, the whole DAC section is very similar our D2+, which is widely recognized. The AMP section isnt like other entry level product that use cheap all-in-one headphone amplification IC, such as the TPA6130A. The AMP section in the D-zero is based on the AD8656, and tuned with some audio capacitors.
The size of the D0 is another strong point. It is credit card size, and the thickness is only 11mm. It is the slimmest DAC/AMP combo.
- Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chip + TI PCM2706 USB Receiver
- Works as a DAC+AMP Combo, a standalone AMP, or a standalone DAC (Line out function)
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery with integrated charging system, 30 hours play time.
- Slim and small, it is ultra-portable design.
- Measures 55*79*11mm, and weights 60g
- Comes with leather pouch,USB cable, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, rubber feet, and warranty card.