I like to use my velour pads for school days, but I switch to the pleather when I have to get on a bus for an away sports game.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [POLL] HD25-1 ii's : Which ear pads are you using?
Related Forum Threads
- Most noise isolating portable over ear phones Last post on 12/12/12 at 9:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- best over ear headphones for house/electro music? Last post on 10/1/12 at 3:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
[POLL] HD25-1 ii's : Which ear pads are you using? - Page 2
Poll Results: Which ear pads are you using on your Sennheiser HD25-1 ii ?
58 Total Votespost #16 of 192/2/12 at 10:34am
46% (27)The Original ones (shiny)
53% (31)The Velour ones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 194/30/12 at 9:42ampost #18 of 1910/29/13 at 8:51am
Just ordered a pair of these pads
Not real leather but the closest of seen to it, look better quality than the standard pleather ones too, and not at a bad price.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] HD25-1 ii's : Which ear pads are you using?
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2996 Active Users (655 Members and 2341 Guests)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 58 seconds ago
- › Hello, new here, planning my first purchases. 1 minute ago
- › Making own tube amp from scratch? 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Earphones/headphones - looking for versatility 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2