Note: I received these for free. And I'm not entirely sure they were worth the price I paid for them.
Hands down, these are the worst sounding earbuds I have ever had to listen to. I have seriously never found anything that sounds worse. I prefer the stock Apple iBuds to these. I prefer the speakers on my Netbook to these. I prefer a speaker I made out of copper wire, a neodymium magnet, a paper plate, and some tinfoil to these. Words cannot describe how bad these things are. So, instead of trying to review them like normal IEM's, I'll present you with a list of ten thoughts about them.
1. They were described as having "3 sizes of silicone earbuds for the perfect fit". They had three pairs the same size, and none of them fit onto the earbuds.
2. Said silicone tips were made of an abrasive, tough plastic that would not fit into my ear canals, nor those of anyone else that tried them.
3. The strain reliefs were not even glued on, they just floated around loosely.
4. Sound was like a 5 dollar desktop speaker under a blanket inside of a cupboard, turned up to maximum possible volume.
5. Scratch that, I just put my five dollars desktop speakers into a cupboard and they sound better.
6. No low-end, whatsoever.
7. Left channel went out within the first day I had them.
8. No cable cinch, cables are glued together to be peeled apart.
9. Hands down, the worst cabling I have ever seen.
10. The Amazon MSRP is $30. I would rather give that $30 to a homeless man to spit on me.
So, there you go.
The only conceivable reason to purchase these would be the same reason someone would watch Plan 9 From Outer Space or Howard the Duck; derisive laughter at someone else's expense.
Edited by Groznyjgrad - 8/17/11 at 11:35am