I'm currently using some KSC-75's with my Android phone and laptop for music, and for the price I'm very happy with them, but I really need something with an inline mic, and something less weather-sensitive than open on-ear phones would be nice too. I'd like something with audio at least as good as that of the 75's, and not exceptionally bassy. I'd also like to keep it under $50 if possible, although that's not absolutely necessary. What are my options?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productNuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Where to go after NuForce IEMs? Last post on 3/31/13 at 5:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce to Velodyne vPulse? Last post on 3/10/13 at 7:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nuforce ne 7ms broke - replacement? Last post on 10/9/11 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My little monster copper review Last post on 9/28/12 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
***This is a tl;dr: review. please refer to other reviews for a more in-depth analysis on their amazing sound.*** For $100, you simply won't be getting anything better sound-wise than these cans,...
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample.I was supposed to keep it...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need earbuds (or headphones, maybe) with inline mic
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're OK with in-ears, the Nuforce NE-7M has an inline mic, sounds really good, and sells for $49. It is slightly bass heavy, though not excessive IMO.
There's also the NE-700M which is a newer model with a more neutral sound signature that goes for $75. (I haven't heard them, but I believe the opinions on them are positive.)
EDIT: Not sure if the NE-7M is available anymore. Showing out of stock. The NE-700M is worth considering though.
Edited by barleyguy - 8/17/11 at 12:10am
- Need earbuds (or headphones, maybe) with inline mic
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 33 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C10 - Colorfly Is Back! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)