My test procedure for this is to put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Since metal cools down much faster than plastic, they're easy to tell apart. But of course that's strictly amateur, nothing fancy like licking or heated needles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFEELS Pro900tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 9/14/11
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/14/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of getting a half decent pair for while I'm on the move... Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900 - Page 3post #31 of 4911/26/11 at 10:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4911/27/11 at 5:01am
I licked the fake chrome of the Soundmagic E30 too, and it was noticeably warmer than the Pro900. Of course that was no double-blind licking test, so the results are biased and invalid. :Dpost #33 of 4912/22/11 at 8:27pmpost #34 of 4912/22/11 at 8:31pmThread StarterQuote:
As are 95% of all IEMs. The fact that they're able to be worn cord up or down easily due to the nozzle articulation is a brilliant thingpost #35 of 4912/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #36 of 4912/27/11 at 6:06ampost #37 of 4912/27/11 at 8:13pmpost #38 of 4912/28/11 at 4:47amQuote:
Those fake Sony Hybrids you find on eBay are pretty much the same thing as the real ones - they go for much less money, and most sellers sell them in single sizes, unlike the official 'sample pack' with all sizes. Worth a try, IMO.
No, didn't try foam tips with the Feels - they already lack some clarity, and I guess foam would make that even worse.post #39 of 4912/28/11 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Fake Sony hybrids just aren't as soft as the real deal. IMHO that is.
I have both, naturally, being a true blue head-fier :P
I love them with aftermarket clear bi-flanges. eBay.post #40 of 491/7/12 at 5:15ampost #41 of 492/26/12 at 10:54pm
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?post #42 of 492/27/12 at 4:02amQuote:
If you can get these for 30 bucks like me. Yes.
If not, get some dynamic iem for the same pricepost #43 of 492/28/12 at 12:47ampost #44 of 492/28/12 at 1:53amThread Starterpost #45 of 495/16/12 at 2:13am
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?
I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :SReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 1 second ago
- › Audio Technica ATH CKX7iS 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8S (Blue) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony DR-Z6 (Vintage) 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › ATH WS99 Replacement Pads 4 minutes ago
- › Musical goosebumps 6 minutes ago
- › Help: On ear recommendations for less than £200 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...