My test procedure for this is to put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Since metal cools down much faster than plastic, they're easy to tell apart. But of course that's strictly amateur, nothing fancy like licking or heated needles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFEELS Pro900tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 9/14/11
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/14/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of getting a half decent pair for while I'm on the move... Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900 - Page 3post #31 of 4911/26/11 at 10:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4911/27/11 at 5:01am
I licked the fake chrome of the Soundmagic E30 too, and it was noticeably warmer than the Pro900. Of course that was no double-blind licking test, so the results are biased and invalid. :Dpost #33 of 4912/22/11 at 8:27pmpost #34 of 4912/22/11 at 8:31pmThread StarterQuote:
As are 95% of all IEMs. The fact that they're able to be worn cord up or down easily due to the nozzle articulation is a brilliant thingpost #35 of 4912/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #36 of 4912/27/11 at 6:06ampost #37 of 4912/27/11 at 8:13pmpost #38 of 4912/28/11 at 4:47amQuote:
Those fake Sony Hybrids you find on eBay are pretty much the same thing as the real ones - they go for much less money, and most sellers sell them in single sizes, unlike the official 'sample pack' with all sizes. Worth a try, IMO.
No, didn't try foam tips with the Feels - they already lack some clarity, and I guess foam would make that even worse.post #39 of 4912/28/11 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Fake Sony hybrids just aren't as soft as the real deal. IMHO that is.
I have both, naturally, being a true blue head-fier :P
I love them with aftermarket clear bi-flanges. eBay.post #40 of 491/7/12 at 5:15ampost #41 of 492/26/12 at 10:54pm
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?post #42 of 492/27/12 at 4:02amQuote:
If you can get these for 30 bucks like me. Yes.
If not, get some dynamic iem for the same pricepost #43 of 492/28/12 at 12:47ampost #44 of 492/28/12 at 1:53amThread Starterpost #45 of 495/16/12 at 2:13am
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?
I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :SReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 21 seconds ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 24 seconds ago
- › Stax earspeakers repair. 55 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2