My test procedure for this is to put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Since metal cools down much faster than plastic, they're easy to tell apart. But of course that's strictly amateur, nothing fancy like licking or heated needles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFEELS Pro900tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 9/14/11
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/14/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of getting a half decent pair for while I'm on the move... Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900 - Page 3post #31 of 4911/26/11 at 10:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4911/27/11 at 5:01am
I licked the fake chrome of the Soundmagic E30 too, and it was noticeably warmer than the Pro900. Of course that was no double-blind licking test, so the results are biased and invalid. :Dpost #33 of 4912/22/11 at 8:27pmpost #34 of 4912/22/11 at 8:31pmThread StarterQuote:
As are 95% of all IEMs. The fact that they're able to be worn cord up or down easily due to the nozzle articulation is a brilliant thingpost #35 of 4912/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #36 of 4912/27/11 at 6:06ampost #37 of 4912/27/11 at 8:13pmpost #38 of 4912/28/11 at 4:47amQuote:
Those fake Sony Hybrids you find on eBay are pretty much the same thing as the real ones - they go for much less money, and most sellers sell them in single sizes, unlike the official 'sample pack' with all sizes. Worth a try, IMO.
No, didn't try foam tips with the Feels - they already lack some clarity, and I guess foam would make that even worse.post #39 of 4912/28/11 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Fake Sony hybrids just aren't as soft as the real deal. IMHO that is.
I have both, naturally, being a true blue head-fier :P
I love them with aftermarket clear bi-flanges. eBay.post #40 of 491/7/12 at 5:15ampost #41 of 492/26/12 at 10:54pm
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?post #42 of 492/27/12 at 4:02amQuote:
If you can get these for 30 bucks like me. Yes.
If not, get some dynamic iem for the same pricepost #43 of 492/28/12 at 12:47ampost #44 of 492/28/12 at 1:53amThread Starterpost #45 of 495/16/12 at 2:13am
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?
I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :SReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › High Definition iTunes Music Downloads May Be on the Horizon 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 8 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 9 minutes ago
- › Over ears help, 11 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob