My test procedure for this is to put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Since metal cools down much faster than plastic, they're easy to tell apart. But of course that's strictly amateur, nothing fancy like licking or heated needles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFEELS Pro900tagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productJays a jays threetagged by System, 9/14/11
- productThinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choctagged by System, 9/14/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 9/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of getting a half decent pair for while I'm on the move... Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
[REVIEW] Feels Pro 900 - Page 3post #31 of 4911/26/11 at 10:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4911/27/11 at 5:01am
I licked the fake chrome of the Soundmagic E30 too, and it was noticeably warmer than the Pro900. Of course that was no double-blind licking test, so the results are biased and invalid. :Dpost #33 of 4912/22/11 at 8:27pmpost #34 of 4912/22/11 at 8:31pmThread StarterQuote:
As are 95% of all IEMs. The fact that they're able to be worn cord up or down easily due to the nozzle articulation is a brilliant thingpost #35 of 4912/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #36 of 4912/27/11 at 6:06ampost #37 of 4912/27/11 at 8:13pmpost #38 of 4912/28/11 at 4:47amQuote:
Those fake Sony Hybrids you find on eBay are pretty much the same thing as the real ones - they go for much less money, and most sellers sell them in single sizes, unlike the official 'sample pack' with all sizes. Worth a try, IMO.
No, didn't try foam tips with the Feels - they already lack some clarity, and I guess foam would make that even worse.post #39 of 4912/28/11 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Fake Sony hybrids just aren't as soft as the real deal. IMHO that is.
I have both, naturally, being a true blue head-fier :P
I love them with aftermarket clear bi-flanges. eBay.post #40 of 491/7/12 at 5:15ampost #41 of 492/26/12 at 10:54pm
I'm planning to get this model coupled with a Fiio E6 for Trance(priority) and mainstream music listening. I mainly use it for commuting around and listen from my Blackberry. Will this IEM provide enough punch for progressive trance?post #42 of 492/27/12 at 4:02amQuote:
If you can get these for 30 bucks like me. Yes.
If not, get some dynamic iem for the same pricepost #43 of 492/28/12 at 12:47ampost #44 of 492/28/12 at 1:53amThread Starterpost #45 of 495/16/12 at 2:13am
Hey everyone, just got mine. Is it me, or is the bass really lacking?
I mean seriously lacking. I've never owned BA IEMs before, so this is my 1st pair, and if these have more bass than most BA IEMs, I think i'ma stay away from BA IEMs. I mean i like them, don't get me wrong, they're so light, and feel like nothing in my ear, so I feel as if I'm surrounded my music, because sounds feels like more then left and right, but I need my bass :SReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Feels Pro 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 33 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 59 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit DAC 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AKG k701 (w/ Bass Mod) 5 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...