Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums › ALO Audio Premier Sponsor Forum › New ALO dealer for the NETHERLANDS - Soundconsult - THE HEADPHONE SHOP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New ALO dealer for the NETHERLANDS - Soundconsult - THE HEADPHONE SHOP

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

 

 

ALO audio welcomes The Headphone Shop, our new dealer for the Netherlands! 

 

Please welcome and support our friends at 

 

 

 

soundconsult_headphoneshop.gif

 

http://www.soundconsult.nl/

 

With a large assortment of ALO audio products!! 

post #2 of 6

This is great, too bad when looking for the Audeze LCD-XC, it costs 1799 euro's. If i'd get it shipped from the US, it would only cost me 1417 euro's (The total headphone package, an extra bottle of special cleaning oil and the shipping costs all included).

 

Edit: Just noticed this is a pretty old thread, sorry if i'm annoying anyone by reviving it.

post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

This is great, too bad when looking for the Audeze LCD-XC, it costs 1799 euro's. If i'd get it shipped from the US, it would only cost me 1417 euro's (The total headphone package, an extra bottle of special cleaning oil and the shipping costs all included).

 

Edit: Just noticed this is a pretty old thread, sorry if i'm annoying anyone by reviving it.

 

Kilspeed

 

True but if you import them import customs and duties would push your purchase over 1799 euros. 

 

You are not annoying anyone ;-)

 

Cheers

 

Ken

post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post
 

 

Kilspeed

 

True but if you import them import customs and duties would push your purchase over 1799 euros. 

 

You are not annoying anyone ;-)

 

Cheers

 

Ken

Before starting this post, i'd like to say it's great that a company answers it's customers posts on this forum.

 

Now off with the post.

 

Is here a way you can see how much these import customs and duties would cost me? I've never heard of them before, but i've also never bought a product from another country.

 

Thanks in advance :)

 

PS: My english isn't the best so I didn't fully understand the thread, is soundconsult a store of yours, or simply sells a few products of yours?

 

Edit: If i did my research right, it costs me 2% import costs, + 21% VAT Costs? If yes, it'll cost me 1742,91 euro's.. For those 50 euro's i'd rather get it from Soundconsult so i don't have to wait for weeks.


Edited by kilspeed111 - 1/25/14 at 3:52am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

Before starting this post, i'd like to say it's great that a company answers it's customers posts on this forum.

 

Now off with the post.

 

Is here a way you can see how much these import customs and duties would cost me? I've never heard of them before, but i've also never bought a product from another country.

 

Thanks in advance :)

 

PS: My english isn't the best so I didn't fully understand the thread, is soundconsult a store of yours, or simply sells a few products of yours?

 

Edit: If i did my research right, it costs me 2% import costs, + 21% VAT Costs? If yes, it'll cost me 1742,91 euro's.. For those 50 euro's i'd rather get it from Soundconsult so i don't have to wait for weeks.


Not entirely correct,

 

You would probably pay 4.2% import duties, its the judgement of the customs under which category the goods fall. 4.2% is for final luxury goods, the lowers are for half-products.

Then you get the costs for the transport company for declaring and handling the custom and over the total comes 21% VAT.

 

You can check at http://www.invoercalculator.nl/

 

For lower amounts you can try, some times they just let it pass and you pay nothing but for bigger packages like these they get often checked.

 

My advise is to go through a local dealer. much better on service, warranty etc. etc.

 

Groeten uit Nuenen!

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosterw View Post
 


Not entirely correct,

 

You would probably pay 4.2% import duties, its the judgement of the customs under which category the goods fall. 4.2% is for final luxury goods, the lowers are for half-products.

Then you get the costs for the transport company for declaring and handling the custom and over the total comes 21% VAT.

 

You can check at http://www.invoercalculator.nl/

 

For lower amounts you can try, some times they just let it pass and you pay nothing but for bigger packages like these they get often checked.

 

My advise is to go through a local dealer. much better on service, warranty etc. etc.

 

Groeten uit Nuenen!

 

Thanks for your reply,

 

Since I posted here, I've had some contact with SoundConsult, who changed my mind about which headphone I'm going to get. I'll probably be buying a Maddog V3.2, along with an ALO National amp, A Cypherlabs Algorythym Solo -dB and an ALO greenline mini-mini. The package was carefully picked together by the guys at SoundConsult, and I'll have a chance to demo it next month!

 

Groeten uit Graauw! (Een dorpje in het zuiden van zeeland)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: ALO Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums › ALO Audio Premier Sponsor Forum › New ALO dealer for the NETHERLANDS - Soundconsult - THE HEADPHONE SHOP