- 47 Posts. Joined 4/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productBottlehead Crack OTLtagged by System, 8/18/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 8/18/11
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Upgrade Ideas from Denon AH-D7000 Last post on 11/5/13 at 3:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
What headphones work best with the WA2 - Page 3post #31 of 354/22/12 at 4:57pmMy Sennheiser's arrived and I'm listening them though he headphone out of my DAC. I couldn't be more pleased with the sound and can't wait for the WA2 to arrive and then I'll be even more pleased!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 356/1/12 at 4:23pmpost #33 of 357/1/12 at 3:11pm
Found a couple of pleased WA2 users running their JVC HP-DX1000's from the WA2
Type: Airtightness dynamic type
Unit diameter: Phi 50mm
Playback frequency zone: 4hz - 30,000Hz
Rated impedance: 64 Ohms
Output overpressure value: 102dB/1mW
Maximum permissible input: 1,500mW (IEC standard)
Cord/code: Wrapping (7n-OFC) 3.5m and phi 6.3mm24 gold plating stereo standard plug attaching
Edited by ardilla - 7/1/12 at 3:12pmpost #34 of 357/4/12 at 3:45am
I'll copy/paste from another thread:
DX1000 sounds GREAT paired with WA2
(I'm selling my DX1000, sale is pending, since I rarely get a chance to listen to music at home, and when I do, I prefer T1. But for rock music and also a lot of reggae and soul music, I prefer DX1000. Just can't afford to have this kind of luxury lying around unused...)
WA2 controls DX1000 really well. And the soundstage is just amazing:-)"post #35 of 357/4/12 at 3:54am
Another closed headphone that work very well with the WA2 is Beyerdynamic Manufaktur DT770 600ohm. I had a DT880 vintage 600 ohm as well, but I thought the DT770 was better with WA2. Though I must say Beyerdynamics new line is a step up in overall sound quality over the DT-series. I'm now using T1 as my favourite with WA2 along with Senn D650.
Anyone have WA2 and ER4S? If yes, try and plug them in. A very special combination. I love it.
- What headphones work best with the WA2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Questyle QP1 18 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 6 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 7 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear