If you could construct your own PMP/or build upon a existing one, how could you make it personally perfect? The rules are, 1) you can't give it features that aren't within reason(ex. Zeus struck my PMP with a lightning bolt allowing for impossibly high impedance phones to explode in angelic sound and satisfaction), and 2) everyone elses perfect player sucks and you have the only valid opinion =)
- The dimensions of a galaxy SII.
- The beautiful Galaxy SII screen resolution and clarity + Cowon Video Codec support
- ZuneHD/Windows 7 like UI + PlayerPro(android music app) like interface
- Physical skip, play and volume buttons
- 3g ability(like a small tablet)
- Excellent Podcast Support(scarce for some reason)
- Jeteffect/BBE settings.
Edited by NonApplicable - 8/15/11 at 3:50am