How much did you want for them?
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My little monster copper review Last post on 9/28/12 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Super Tips required for the Monster turbine copper in-ears? Last post on 9/13/12 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Bowers & Wilkins C5 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had a cabling issue with mine too. I still had 3 months left in the warranty so I got a replacement. I would try contacting them and asking if they'll give you one. On the apple store website it has a 3 star review because everyone has one earbud stop working due to cabling defects. So it seems like it's a well known issue. I am interested in knowing how they respond so please keep us updated.
I've contacted B&W via their Facebook page, someone from their customer service team did email me. Sent them come pictures etc. However because they are 7 month outside the warranty they are unwilling to provide me with a replacement pair. Little disappointed, but I can understand. I'm sure if they were only a month or so, I'm sure they would have replaced them.
Please help me,i want to buy a pair of IEM and i wonder witch of these should i buy?
1.Band & Olufsen H3
2.Bowers & Wilkins C5
Or if you have other options(i want them to be confortable and to stay in my ears and to be powerful)
- Bowers & Wilkins C5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iPhone 4s 64GB Black 16 seconds ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 + Hippocase + Denon EarPads - Price Drop 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 9 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)