- 273 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/18/11
- productRay Samuels Audio Emmeline SR-71B Balanced Amptagged by System, 8/18/11
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable amp for ipod classic + Sennheiser HD 600? Last post on 2/19/14 at 4:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Small Objective 2 Review Last post on 6/29/13 at 12:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones for Fiio E7 + E9 Last post on 6/14/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Decided to go with Ultrasone pro 900 now what about an AMP? Last post on 12/15/11 at 12:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Headphone Match for The SR-71bpost #1 of 48/14/11 at 5:02pmThread StarterHey I just got a SR-71b the other day and I love it. I currently use it with my Ultrasone Pro 900 (Balanced). But I'm looking for an open headphone that works wonders with the SR-71b. Budget is 800 dollars and I don't mind buying used. Thanks again
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/15/11 at 5:09pmpost #3 of 48/16/11 at 1:57amThread Starter
I really am interested in the LCD-2, how would you say it compares with the HD800? I will be going to this years RMAF and try all the headphones I can before I make my choice, but imput from everyone would help.
- Headphone Match for The SR-71b
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3537 Active Users (694 Members and 2843 Guests)
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 51 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.8.0 2 minutes ago
- › New from Germany! 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2