- 273 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/18/11
- productRay Samuels Audio Emmeline SR-71B Balanced Amptagged by System, 8/18/11
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable amp for ipod classic + Sennheiser HD 600? Last post on 2/19/14 at 4:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Small Objective 2 Review Last post on 6/29/13 at 12:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones for Fiio E7 + E9 Last post on 6/14/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Decided to go with Ultrasone pro 900 now what about an AMP? Last post on 12/15/11 at 12:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Headphone Match for The SR-71bpost #1 of 48/14/11 at 5:02pmThread StarterHey I just got a SR-71b the other day and I love it. I currently use it with my Ultrasone Pro 900 (Balanced). But I'm looking for an open headphone that works wonders with the SR-71b. Budget is 800 dollars and I don't mind buying used. Thanks again
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/15/11 at 5:09pmpost #3 of 48/16/11 at 1:57amThread Starter
I really am interested in the LCD-2, how would you say it compares with the HD800? I will be going to this years RMAF and try all the headphones I can before I make my choice, but imput from everyone would help.
- Headphone Match for The SR-71b
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3266 Active Users (592 Members and 2674 Guests)
- › Grado Fan Club! 26 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 7 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)