- 273 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/18/11
- productRay Samuels Audio Emmeline SR-71B Balanced Amptagged by System, 8/18/11
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable amp for ipod classic + Sennheiser HD 600? Last post on 2/19/14 at 4:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Small Objective 2 Review Last post on 6/29/13 at 12:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones for Fiio E7 + E9 Last post on 6/14/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Decided to go with Ultrasone pro 900 now what about an AMP? Last post on 12/15/11 at 12:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Headphone Match for The SR-71bpost #1 of 48/14/11 at 5:02pmThread StarterHey I just got a SR-71b the other day and I love it. I currently use it with my Ultrasone Pro 900 (Balanced). But I'm looking for an open headphone that works wonders with the SR-71b. Budget is 800 dollars and I don't mind buying used. Thanks again
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/15/11 at 5:09pmpost #3 of 48/16/11 at 1:57amThread Starter
I really am interested in the LCD-2, how would you say it compares with the HD800? I will be going to this years RMAF and try all the headphones I can before I make my choice, but imput from everyone would help.
- Headphone Match for The SR-71b
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2606 Active Users (438 Members and 2168 Guests)
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 3 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2