I have not tried any of them as I dont go on long enough flights etc to warrant getting one of these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone Amp & DAC - now only $549 - Free Shipping in the U.S - SAVE $$$$ Last post on 7/26/13 at 8:54am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:35pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- 12 Days of Christmas at Moon Audio Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:43pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks anyway. I got a good deal on an EX8000. This should work out fine. I still have a small, lower capacity Li Kennsington that I got as back-up for my phone but hand't paid attention to the beefier units. I'll still drag along another amp -- because only the paranoid survive.
Unfortunately that makes it sound even less portable...
Hello? I said I was looking for a way of extending battery life on a 12-20 hour flight(s). Plenty portable enough for my intended purpose. Run the power down and add another layer to the rig for the back-end of the trip. You evidently do not get out enough.
Edited by Il Mostro - 9/4/11 at 8:41pm
The recommendation was made based on very long travel when recharging is not see easy of an alternative. It is plenty portable.
It has absolutely no problem driving 32ohm phones to there peak performance.
Cool deal -- thanks for confirming Drew.
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC problems 3 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (and 15 others,... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 10 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)