I have not tried any of them as I dont go on long enough flights etc to warrant getting one of these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone Amp & DAC - now only $549 - Free Shipping in the U.S - SAVE $$$$ Last post on 7/26/13 at 8:54am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:35pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- NEW Reference 3A Taksim Two-Way Loudspeaker Last post on Yesterday at 7:49 am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks anyway. I got a good deal on an EX8000. This should work out fine. I still have a small, lower capacity Li Kennsington that I got as back-up for my phone but hand't paid attention to the beefier units. I'll still drag along another amp -- because only the paranoid survive.
Unfortunately that makes it sound even less portable...
Hello? I said I was looking for a way of extending battery life on a 12-20 hour flight(s). Plenty portable enough for my intended purpose. Run the power down and add another layer to the rig for the back-end of the trip. You evidently do not get out enough.
Edited by Il Mostro - 9/4/11 at 8:41pm
The recommendation was made based on very long travel when recharging is not see easy of an alternative. It is plenty portable.
It has absolutely no problem driving 32ohm phones to there peak performance.
Cool deal -- thanks for confirming Drew.
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 12 seconds ago
- › Time for a DAP upgrade - FiiO/iBasso/AK/Lotoo/Hidizs 38 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 59 seconds ago
- › A question about a Headset 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Brand New Prima Donna cable for Roxanne/Layla/Angie custom and... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Dumb question. Do games work well for burning in headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Hello everybody and thanks for the information i need help finding... 5 minutes ago
- › Please recommend best computer 2.1 setup (w/ my very specific desires) 6 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2