I have not tried any of them as I dont go on long enough flights etc to warrant getting one of these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone Amp & DAC - now only $549 - Free Shipping in the U.S - SAVE $$$$ Last post on 7/26/13 at 8:54am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:37pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Fostex HP-P1 Firmware Update Available Last post on 3/1/12 at 2:35pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Contest #HackHeadphones - Win $1000 Headphone Hack Last post on 10/7/15 at 11:23am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks anyway. I got a good deal on an EX8000. This should work out fine. I still have a small, lower capacity Li Kennsington that I got as back-up for my phone but hand't paid attention to the beefier units. I'll still drag along another amp -- because only the paranoid survive.
Unfortunately that makes it sound even less portable...
Hello? I said I was looking for a way of extending battery life on a 12-20 hour flight(s). Plenty portable enough for my intended purpose. Run the power down and add another layer to the rig for the back-end of the trip. You evidently do not get out enough.
Edited by Il Mostro - 9/4/11 at 8:41pm
The recommendation was made based on very long travel when recharging is not see easy of an alternative. It is plenty portable.
It has absolutely no problem driving 32ohm phones to there peak performance.
Cool deal -- thanks for confirming Drew.
- Fostex HP-P1 Headphone amp Dac with iPod/iPhone input, new at Moon Audio
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) just now
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 17 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 26 seconds ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 2 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF180 Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 2 minutes ago
- › 🇸🇬 CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February) 3 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2