I was comparing the SR 507 the other day against a friend's 407 and I noticed that the 407 was way more comfortable due to what seemed like a different headband design. The pads on the SR507 press into the jowls and while it never really bothered me before, comparing it against the 407 made me wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing when comparing their 507 to other Lambdas
Related Forum Threads
- Stax Lambda primer for electrostat newbies Last post on 6/21/11 at 10:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR-Lambda pro static and other issues for a first timer Last post on 8/13/12 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR Lambda Information Last post on 9/28/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommand open/close headphone for large melon(head)? Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs. Stax or this should not be happening Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?post #1 of 48/14/11 at 7:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/14/11 at 8:18pmThread Starterpost #3 of 48/14/11 at 8:52pmpost #4 of 48/14/11 at 8:56pm
I agree with you on the comfort. I have never had two lambdas on hand at the same time, but I owned the 202's for a short time and now have the 507. I remember the 202 being the most comfortable headphone I had ever had on. The 507 is comfortable, but it doesn't feel like I remember. I have thought about buying the other style headband, but I don't know if it is worth it. It isn't cheap, plus the 507 headband does appear to be a built a bit better.
- SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › iDAC2. iFi will Rock you Mac World! (page 34) 56 seconds ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser presents: RESHAPING EXCELLENCE [Thurs., August 27, 2015... 2 minutes ago
- › The Headphone Driver Pics Thread 3 minutes ago
- › (HP Recommendation) Closed-Back Headphones Under 300€ With Special... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 5 minutes ago
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2