I was comparing the SR 507 the other day against a friend's 407 and I noticed that the 407 was way more comfortable due to what seemed like a different headband design. The pads on the SR507 press into the jowls and while it never really bothered me before, comparing it against the 407 made me wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing when comparing their 507 to other Lambdas
Related Forum Threads
- Stax Lambda primer for electrostat newbies Last post on 6/21/11 at 10:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR-Lambda pro static and other issues for a first timer Last post on 8/13/12 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR Lambda Information Last post on 9/28/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommand open/close headphone for large melon(head)? Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs. Stax or this should not be happening Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Disclaimer: I’d like to thank Brainwavz for contacting and offering the review sample. The Brainwavz S5 is the latest addition to the Brainwavz stable of in-ears. It takes...
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?post #1 of 48/14/11 at 7:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/14/11 at 8:18pmThread Starterpost #3 of 48/14/11 at 8:52pmpost #4 of 48/14/11 at 8:56pm
I agree with you on the comfort. I have never had two lambdas on hand at the same time, but I owned the 202's for a short time and now have the 507. I remember the 202 being the most comfortable headphone I had ever had on. The 507 is comfortable, but it doesn't feel like I remember. I have thought about buying the other style headband, but I don't know if it is worth it. It isn't cheap, plus the 507 headband does appear to be a built a bit better.
- SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 seconds ago
- › DT 990 Premium 250 ohm 55 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)