I was comparing the SR 507 the other day against a friend's 407 and I noticed that the 407 was way more comfortable due to what seemed like a different headband design. The pads on the SR507 press into the jowls and while it never really bothered me before, comparing it against the 407 made me wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing when comparing their 507 to other Lambdas
Related Forum Threads
- Stax Lambda primer for electrostat newbies Last post on 6/21/11 at 10:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR-Lambda pro static and other issues for a first timer Last post on 8/13/12 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR Lambda Information Last post on 9/28/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommand open/close headphone for large melon(head)? Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs. Stax or this should not be happening Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?post #1 of 48/14/11 at 7:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/14/11 at 8:18pmThread Starterpost #3 of 48/14/11 at 8:52pmpost #4 of 48/14/11 at 8:56pm
I agree with you on the comfort. I have never had two lambdas on hand at the same time, but I owned the 202's for a short time and now have the 507. I remember the 202 being the most comfortable headphone I had ever had on. The 507 is comfortable, but it doesn't feel like I remember. I have thought about buying the other style headband, but I don't know if it is worth it. It isn't cheap, plus the 507 headband does appear to be a built a bit better.
- SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 second ago
- › Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes 15 seconds ago
- › New Hifiman HM-802 DAP Announced 27 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 42 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)