I was comparing the SR 507 the other day against a friend's 407 and I noticed that the 407 was way more comfortable due to what seemed like a different headband design. The pads on the SR507 press into the jowls and while it never really bothered me before, comparing it against the 407 made me wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing when comparing their 507 to other Lambdas
Related Forum Threads
- Stax Lambda primer for electrostat newbies Last post on 6/21/11 at 10:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR-Lambda pro static and other issues for a first timer Last post on 8/13/12 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR Lambda Information Last post on 9/28/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommand open/close headphone for large melon(head)? Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs. Stax or this should not be happening Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Hello, I owned a J3 32GB player for 2 or three years, so I got to know all it's advantages and disadvantages. The good This thing has much more output power than most non-audiophile...
SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?post #1 of 48/14/11 at 7:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/14/11 at 8:18pmThread Starterpost #3 of 48/14/11 at 8:52pmpost #4 of 48/14/11 at 8:56pm
I agree with you on the comfort. I have never had two lambdas on hand at the same time, but I owned the 202's for a short time and now have the 507. I remember the 202 being the most comfortable headphone I had ever had on. The 507 is comfortable, but it doesn't feel like I remember. I have thought about buying the other style headband, but I don't know if it is worth it. It isn't cheap, plus the 507 headband does appear to be a built a bit better.
- SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 21 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 36 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - AUNE AUDIO S16 - Single box DAC and Headphone Amplifier. 4 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 7 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › Keep HD650 or HD700 8 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2