I was comparing the SR 507 the other day against a friend's 407 and I noticed that the 407 was way more comfortable due to what seemed like a different headband design. The pads on the SR507 press into the jowls and while it never really bothered me before, comparing it against the 407 made me wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing when comparing their 507 to other Lambdas
Related Forum Threads
- Stax Lambda primer for electrostat newbies Last post on 6/21/11 at 10:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR-Lambda pro static and other issues for a first timer Last post on 8/13/12 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR Lambda Information Last post on 9/28/11 at 7:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommand open/close headphone for large melon(head)? Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs. Stax or this should not be happening Last post on 9/3/11 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?post #1 of 48/14/11 at 7:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/14/11 at 8:18pmThread Starterpost #3 of 48/14/11 at 8:52pmpost #4 of 48/14/11 at 8:56pm
I agree with you on the comfort. I have never had two lambdas on hand at the same time, but I owned the 202's for a short time and now have the 507. I remember the 202 being the most comfortable headphone I had ever had on. The 507 is comfortable, but it doesn't feel like I remember. I have thought about buying the other style headband, but I don't know if it is worth it. It isn't cheap, plus the 507 headband does appear to be a built a bit better.
- SR-507 Lambda headband different from the other Lambdas?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › STAX 717 [UK, EU] 6 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 32 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 6 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)