Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 8/15/11
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- brandJVCtagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
- brandPhilipstagged by System, 8/15/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 8/15/11More
- brandStaxtagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Low budget headphones! Last post on 6/10/11 at 2:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone girls, interesting Last post on 8/19/11 at 10:49pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Best headphone for gaming with Poll! ~Vote! Last post on 10/23/11 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1998/22/11 at 4:00am
Congratulations on 511 posts koolkat, that is a very special number.
And by the way, ESP guitars rock! I love them!post #138 of 1998/22/11 at 4:05amQuote:
Hi mate, why don't you send us an e-mail...
We're doing them by special order for now but when the store opens we'll stock the whole new range.post #139 of 1998/22/11 at 4:09ampost #140 of 1998/22/11 at 4:22amQuote:
No, there's a very special song called 5.1.1.
Haha, so you like the shape of the ex 400? I prefer this kind:post #141 of 1998/22/11 at 4:52am
Yeah I like the ex shape.
But I don't own one :D I'm learning how to play on my broke 10 year old acoustic guitar, and when I go over
to my buddy's house I get to play his electric guitar. He's got his room all soundproofed.
You play?post #142 of 1998/22/11 at 5:04ampost #143 of 1998/23/11 at 2:00pm
bic camera is great, but unfortunately most of those cans cannot be tested out with your own music. It's already hooked up in the back with whatever music they are putting through it.post #144 of 1998/25/11 at 1:10amQuote:
They've fixed that in the stores here by tying the last bit of the cable to the cable hole below the headphones and plugging them into an extension wire which goes to the distribution box. In some stores though, the box is above and the headphone plugs are all labelled so you can pull them out as you wish.post #145 of 1998/25/11 at 1:18amThread Starterpost #146 of 1998/31/11 at 4:55pm
Amazing pictures, it is awesome that they give you the chance to not buy blind. I really cannot imagine how much money some of the members here would have saved if they were able to demo all headphones at whatever price range they are interested in. Having said that, demo canal phones, ewww...post #147 of 1998/31/11 at 5:19pmpost #148 of 1998/31/11 at 5:43pmpost #149 of 19910/3/13 at 8:22pm
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 12 seconds ago
- › FS: Denon D2000 with D5000 cable 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › opinons on power conditioners and regenerators ? 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear