Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 4/18/16 at 9:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 14712/13/11 at 10:12pm
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done. For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into? In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable? Thanks for any insights...post #78 of 14712/14/11 at 1:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Satya
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done. For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into? In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable? Thanks for any insights...
Sure it will work wellpost #79 of 14712/14/11 at 6:14ampost #80 of 14712/14/11 at 5:17pmpost #81 of 14712/14/11 at 11:26pm
i'm asking the same thing. and how do these affect seal/sound?
comfort and seal are two of my issues with these headphones.
Edited by atomikn00b - 12/14/11 at 11:37pmpost #82 of 14712/14/11 at 11:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne
Another pad choice for the superluxes - http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Blaster-Warcraft-Headset-Cushions/dp/B004N8J64Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1306576990&sr=8-1
... dont affect sound much either.
what does that mean? as in. what are it's effects?
post #83 of 14712/15/11 at 5:18pmpost #84 of 14712/15/11 at 5:20pmpost #85 of 14712/15/11 at 6:16pm
socks? how does it conform so perfectly?
and is it my eyes or does it look like there's some other black padding under the "socks"?post #86 of 1471/24/12 at 10:10ampost #87 of 1471/26/12 at 2:25pm
Well i post another cheap, good and easy-to-do mod for this amazing cans:
Would you ask: "What the hell it's that over the driver??"
Guess it !!!
The bright on higs frequencys will disapear most of it and becames more natural, because mids came forward.
Edited by Remior - 1/26/12 at 3:04pmpost #88 of 1471/28/12 at 5:42amQuote:
my curiosity is piqued.post #89 of 1473/14/12 at 10:50ampost #90 of 1473/16/12 at 7:47amQuote:
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 38 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - US Tour and reviews 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › iFi: NOS6922 Valve/Tube upgrade set (new product announcement!) 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A3 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: AAW Nebula Two Hybrid IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...