Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 9/8/14 at 9:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 14312/13/11 at 10:12pm
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done. For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into? In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable? Thanks for any insights...post #78 of 14312/14/11 at 1:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Satya
I am recklessly close to blowing a little money on these, but the bright treble gives me pause, and the filter mod would probably have to be done. For the filter mod, rather than performing surgery inside the earpieces (not in my skill set...), would it not be equivalent to put the RLC components in a little project box, or perhaps the body of a large plug, which the headphones plug into? In other words, do the new components have to be next to the driver, or can they be 6 feet away on the other end of the cable? Thanks for any insights...
Sure it will work wellpost #79 of 14312/14/11 at 6:14ampost #80 of 14312/14/11 at 5:17pmpost #81 of 14312/14/11 at 11:26pm
i'm asking the same thing. and how do these affect seal/sound?
comfort and seal are two of my issues with these headphones.
Edited by atomikn00b - 12/14/11 at 11:37pmpost #82 of 14312/14/11 at 11:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne
Another pad choice for the superluxes - http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Blaster-Warcraft-Headset-Cushions/dp/B004N8J64Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1306576990&sr=8-1
... dont affect sound much either.
what does that mean? as in. what are it's effects?
post #83 of 14312/15/11 at 5:18pmpost #84 of 14312/15/11 at 5:20pmpost #85 of 14312/15/11 at 6:16pm
socks? how does it conform so perfectly?
and is it my eyes or does it look like there's some other black padding under the "socks"?post #86 of 1431/24/12 at 10:10ampost #87 of 1431/26/12 at 2:25pm
Well i post another cheap, good and easy-to-do mod for this amazing cans:
Would you ask: "What the hell it's that over the driver??"
Guess it !!!
The bright on higs frequencys will disapear most of it and becames more natural, because mids came forward.
Edited by Remior - 1/26/12 at 3:04pmpost #88 of 1431/28/12 at 5:42amQuote:
my curiosity is piqued.post #89 of 1433/14/12 at 10:50ampost #90 of 1433/16/12 at 7:47amQuote:
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones with good isolation with the sound quality of sennheiser... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 7 minutes ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)