Are the hifiman pads a direct fit for these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 9/8/14 at 9:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1453/6/15 at 8:33ampost #138 of 1453/6/15 at 3:21pmpost #139 of 1453/7/15 at 1:07am
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.post #140 of 1453/7/15 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Aviv
I saw the 681 needs modding and I don't want to do any mods. Also, I had the Evos and didn't really like them. Too much bass, and uncomfortable.
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.
Monitoring will probably okay with 668b... but it will lack bass for dance music. Do a filter mod on the EVOs if you don't want to spend more. IMO.post #141 of 1453/7/15 at 9:53ampost #142 of 1454/11/15 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by davidwyl
Manage to change 3.5mm plug on the headphone side to 3.5mm socket.
I'm using this socket.
Here is the result.
Not the easiest MOD, need some time to cut and grind.
Need to sand down the socket to make it smaller and trim some rubber off in the headphone.
Very please with the outcome :thumbup:
Amazing mod. Had something in mind like this. Would you mind sharing the link where to buy that socket?post #143 of 1454/11/15 at 9:19pmpost #144 of 1459/7/15 at 3:44pm
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Good quality 2.5mm to 3.5mm right angle connector 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Need help finding best headphones/IEMs for hifi edm 5 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 6 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2