Are the hifiman pads a direct fit for these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 4/18/16 at 9:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1473/6/15 at 8:33ampost #138 of 1473/6/15 at 3:21pmpost #139 of 1473/7/15 at 1:07am
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.post #140 of 1473/7/15 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Aviv
I saw the 681 needs modding and I don't want to do any mods. Also, I had the Evos and didn't really like them. Too much bass, and uncomfortable.
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.
Monitoring will probably okay with 668b... but it will lack bass for dance music. Do a filter mod on the EVOs if you don't want to spend more. IMO.post #141 of 1473/7/15 at 9:53ampost #142 of 1474/11/15 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by davidwyl
Manage to change 3.5mm plug on the headphone side to 3.5mm socket.
I'm using this socket.
Here is the result.
Not the easiest MOD, need some time to cut and grind.
Need to sand down the socket to make it smaller and trim some rubber off in the headphone.
Very please with the outcome :thumbup:
Amazing mod. Had something in mind like this. Would you mind sharing the link where to buy that socket?post #143 of 1474/11/15 at 9:19pmpost #144 of 1479/7/15 at 3:44pmpost #145 of 1479/7/15 at 3:46pmpost #146 of 14711/3/15 at 10:48ampost #147 of 1473/21/16 at 1:19pm
So i put AKG 240 pads on my 668bs and although they significantly improved comfort, i foudn that the bass impact had gone and the mids were sucked out. All i was left with was a congested treble overload.
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Campfire Audio Andromeda 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Help regarding Sennheiser hd580 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pair of IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 7 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...