Are the hifiman pads a direct fit for these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 9/8/14 at 9:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1433/6/15 at 8:33ampost #138 of 1433/6/15 at 3:21pmpost #139 of 1433/7/15 at 1:07am
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.post #140 of 1433/7/15 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Aviv
I saw the 681 needs modding and I don't want to do any mods. Also, I had the Evos and didn't really like them. Too much bass, and uncomfortable.
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.
Monitoring will probably okay with 668b... but it will lack bass for dance music. Do a filter mod on the EVOs if you don't want to spend more. IMO.post #141 of 1433/7/15 at 9:53ampost #142 of 1434/11/15 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by davidwyl
Manage to change 3.5mm plug on the headphone side to 3.5mm socket.
I'm using this socket.
Here is the result.
Not the easiest MOD, need some time to cut and grind.
Need to sand down the socket to make it smaller and trim some rubber off in the headphone.
Very please with the outcome :thumbup:
Amazing mod. Had something in mind like this. Would you mind sharing the link where to buy that socket?
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Interconnect XLR 1m NEW !! 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 10 minutes ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 10 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have anything to say against me buy a Shure SE215? 12 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 13 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2