Are the hifiman pads a direct fit for these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 9/8/14 at 9:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1433/6/15 at 8:33ampost #138 of 1433/6/15 at 3:21pmpost #139 of 1433/7/15 at 1:07am
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.post #140 of 1433/7/15 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Aviv
I saw the 681 needs modding and I don't want to do any mods. Also, I had the Evos and didn't really like them. Too much bass, and uncomfortable.
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.
Monitoring will probably okay with 668b... but it will lack bass for dance music. Do a filter mod on the EVOs if you don't want to spend more. IMO.post #141 of 1433/7/15 at 9:53ampost #142 of 1434/11/15 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by davidwyl
Manage to change 3.5mm plug on the headphone side to 3.5mm socket.
I'm using this socket.
Here is the result.
Not the easiest MOD, need some time to cut and grind.
Need to sand down the socket to make it smaller and trim some rubber off in the headphone.
Very please with the outcome :thumbup:
Amazing mod. Had something in mind like this. Would you mind sharing the link where to buy that socket?
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX and other phones... 1 minute ago
- › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › Some New Sennheiser Phones: The Ninety-Five Line 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3