Are the hifiman pads a direct fit for these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Considering upgrade to D2000. Advice/better options? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monoprice 8323 Vs. PANASONIC RP-HTF600 Last post on 4/13/12 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 990s Treble Last post on 4/18/16 at 9:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New, Moddable Headphones Last post on 2/10/12 at 12:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
[Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1473/6/15 at 8:33ampost #138 of 1473/6/15 at 3:21pmpost #139 of 1473/7/15 at 1:07am
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.post #140 of 1473/7/15 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Aviv
I saw the 681 needs modding and I don't want to do any mods. Also, I had the Evos and didn't really like them. Too much bass, and uncomfortable.
I have my eyes on the hd668b, will they be enjoyable with dance music or not at all? I will also use them for monitoring, but will as well hear normal dance music so that's important for me too.
Monitoring will probably okay with 668b... but it will lack bass for dance music. Do a filter mod on the EVOs if you don't want to spend more. IMO.post #141 of 1473/7/15 at 9:53ampost #142 of 1474/11/15 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by davidwyl
Manage to change 3.5mm plug on the headphone side to 3.5mm socket.
I'm using this socket.
Here is the result.
Not the easiest MOD, need some time to cut and grind.
Need to sand down the socket to make it smaller and trim some rubber off in the headphone.
Very please with the outcome :thumbup:
Amazing mod. Had something in mind like this. Would you mind sharing the link where to buy that socket?post #143 of 1474/11/15 at 9:19pmpost #144 of 1479/7/15 at 3:44pmpost #145 of 1479/7/15 at 3:46pmpost #146 of 14711/3/15 at 10:48ampost #147 of 1473/21/16 at 1:19pm
So i put AKG 240 pads on my 668bs and although they significantly improved comfort, i foudn that the bass impact had gone and the mids were sucked out. All i was left with was a congested treble overload.
- [Review] Superlux HD668b, They Cost How Much? (Foam Mod+More for 668b+681!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 1 second ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Best headphones in terms of sound quality for use with a fiio x or... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...