I currently own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2s and I'v e been looking at maybe upgrading my cans. Have been looking at the Denon AH-D5000. I love Denon receivers and that is why I have been looking at their headphones but I have not heard anything other than my Bose. I have around 300 - 400 in my price range. Would I be upgrading from my Bose if I did this? Anyone got any opinions?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/15/11
- productBose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K550 vs. Shure srh840 vs Denon D2000...which one should i get? Last post on 6/27/12 at 7:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2spost #1 of 68/12/11 at 6:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/12/11 at 7:09pm
You'd be upgrading from Bose if you bought most anything other than Bose
But in all seriousness, I have not listened to the D5000, but I have read nothing but very positive things about thempost #3 of 68/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #4 of 68/30/11 at 2:49pmThread Starter
Has anyone compaired the Bose Quiet comfort 2's to the Denon ADH2000's Are the Denon's better and if so how much and where are the differences?
I'm now thinking about going wih the Denon ADH2000s.post #5 of 68/30/11 at 2:50pmThread Starter
How do you know if I will be upgrading f you have not tried the denon's and compaired them to the Bose. Have you heard the Bose?
Quote:post #6 of 68/30/11 at 3:43pm
Those QC2s sound really good, and the noise cancelling...whew
sorry OP you're inquiring beyond my price range
- Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 48 seconds ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, February 27, 2016 -- Impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 6 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 8 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 10 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 10 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 12 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse