I currently own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2s and I'v e been looking at maybe upgrading my cans. Have been looking at the Denon AH-D5000. I love Denon receivers and that is why I have been looking at their headphones but I have not heard anything other than my Bose. I have around 300 - 400 in my price range. Would I be upgrading from my Bose if I did this? Anyone got any opinions?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/15/11
- productBose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K550 vs. Shure srh840 vs Denon D2000...which one should i get? Last post on 6/27/12 at 7:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2spost #1 of 68/12/11 at 6:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/12/11 at 7:09pm
You'd be upgrading from Bose if you bought most anything other than Bose
But in all seriousness, I have not listened to the D5000, but I have read nothing but very positive things about thempost #3 of 68/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #4 of 68/30/11 at 2:49pmThread Starter
Has anyone compaired the Bose Quiet comfort 2's to the Denon ADH2000's Are the Denon's better and if so how much and where are the differences?
I'm now thinking about going wih the Denon ADH2000s.post #5 of 68/30/11 at 2:50pmThread Starter
How do you know if I will be upgrading f you have not tried the denon's and compaired them to the Bose. Have you heard the Bose?
Quote:post #6 of 68/30/11 at 3:43pm
Those QC2s sound really good, and the noise cancelling...whew
sorry OP you're inquiring beyond my price range
- Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What book are you reading right now? 34 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Transparent Cables? 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Need advice on portable player 6 minutes ago
- › (HP Recommendation) Closed-Back Headphones Under 300€ With Special... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 and Lyr 2 Comparative Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › 25% Off The World's First Binaural Surround Album for Headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2