I currently own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2s and I'v e been looking at maybe upgrading my cans. Have been looking at the Denon AH-D5000. I love Denon receivers and that is why I have been looking at their headphones but I have not heard anything other than my Bose. I have around 300 - 400 in my price range. Would I be upgrading from my Bose if I did this? Anyone got any opinions?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/15/11
- productBose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K550 vs. Shure srh840 vs Denon D2000...which one should i get? Last post on 6/27/12 at 7:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2spost #1 of 68/12/11 at 6:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/12/11 at 7:09pm
You'd be upgrading from Bose if you bought most anything other than Bose
But in all seriousness, I have not listened to the D5000, but I have read nothing but very positive things about thempost #3 of 68/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #4 of 68/30/11 at 2:49pmThread Starter
Has anyone compaired the Bose Quiet comfort 2's to the Denon ADH2000's Are the Denon's better and if so how much and where are the differences?
I'm now thinking about going wih the Denon ADH2000s.post #5 of 68/30/11 at 2:50pmThread Starter
How do you know if I will be upgrading f you have not tried the denon's and compaired them to the Bose. Have you heard the Bose?
Quote:post #6 of 68/30/11 at 3:43pm
Those QC2s sound really good, and the noise cancelling...whew
sorry OP you're inquiring beyond my price range
- Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Getting an AMP/DAC for the first time. SMSL M2 or Fiio E10K? 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › The foobar2000 resource thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Replacement Cables 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 6 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 7 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2