I currently own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2s and I'v e been looking at maybe upgrading my cans. Have been looking at the Denon AH-D5000. I love Denon receivers and that is why I have been looking at their headphones but I have not heard anything other than my Bose. I have around 300 - 400 in my price range. Would I be upgrading from my Bose if I did this? Anyone got any opinions?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/15/11
- productBose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K550 vs. Shure srh840 vs Denon D2000...which one should i get? Last post on 6/27/12 at 7:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2spost #1 of 68/12/11 at 6:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/12/11 at 7:09pm
You'd be upgrading from Bose if you bought most anything other than Bose
But in all seriousness, I have not listened to the D5000, but I have read nothing but very positive things about thempost #3 of 68/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #4 of 68/30/11 at 2:49pmThread Starter
Has anyone compaired the Bose Quiet comfort 2's to the Denon ADH2000's Are the Denon's better and if so how much and where are the differences?
I'm now thinking about going wih the Denon ADH2000s.post #5 of 68/30/11 at 2:50pmThread Starter
How do you know if I will be upgrading f you have not tried the denon's and compaired them to the Bose. Have you heard the Bose?
Quote:post #6 of 68/30/11 at 3:43pm
Those QC2s sound really good, and the noise cancelling...whew
sorry OP you're inquiring beyond my price range
- Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 15 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 52 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 3 minutes ago
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...