I currently own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2s and I'v e been looking at maybe upgrading my cans. Have been looking at the Denon AH-D5000. I love Denon receivers and that is why I have been looking at their headphones but I have not heard anything other than my Bose. I have around 300 - 400 in my price range. Would I be upgrading from my Bose if I did this? Anyone got any opinions?
- brandBOSEtagged by System, 8/15/11
- productBose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K550 vs. Shure srh840 vs Denon D2000...which one should i get? Last post on 6/27/12 at 7:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Differences between the Denon AH-D 5000 and Denon AH-D 7000 Last post on 6/4/12 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed headphones? Last post on 5/29/12 at 10:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Top 5 Closed Back Cans Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2spost #1 of 68/12/11 at 6:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/12/11 at 7:09pm
You'd be upgrading from Bose if you bought most anything other than Bose
But in all seriousness, I have not listened to the D5000, but I have read nothing but very positive things about thempost #3 of 68/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #4 of 68/30/11 at 2:49pmThread Starter
Has anyone compaired the Bose Quiet comfort 2's to the Denon ADH2000's Are the Denon's better and if so how much and where are the differences?
I'm now thinking about going wih the Denon ADH2000s.post #5 of 68/30/11 at 2:50pmThread Starter
How do you know if I will be upgrading f you have not tried the denon's and compaired them to the Bose. Have you heard the Bose?
Quote:post #6 of 68/30/11 at 3:43pm
Those QC2s sound really good, and the noise cancelling...whew
sorry OP you're inquiring beyond my price range
- Upgrading from my Bose Quiet Comfort 2s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Can someone give me incontrovertible, empirical evidence that "burn... 11 seconds ago
- › Headphones for people with big ears 22 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP Onkyo dp-s1 rubato/ Pioneer XDP-30R private 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 3 minutes ago
- › Advice on first major headphone purchase 3 minutes ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio M3 or X1, number of tracks 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project 9 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear