The wooden case killed it for me. Don't see the logic behind it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Triad Audio L3 power supply Last post on 12/8/16 at 12:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Got a little listening time with the Triadaudio L3 w/Pics aka Lisa3 Lite Last post on 1/18/12 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Triad audio L3 Last post on 8/27/12 at 6:45am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Earsonics SM3, Otofon EQ&, Sony EX1000 Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 5512/11/11 at 8:22pmpost #33 of 556/22/12 at 12:55ampost #34 of 556/22/12 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #35 of 556/23/12 at 11:12pmpost #36 of 556/24/12 at 12:06amThread Starterpost #37 of 558/18/12 at 12:57pm
Yes , The LLP is available now.. However the Triad Website needs the update loaded..post #38 of 558/19/12 at 12:52amQuote:
If you can't wait for the website to update, you can always email Brad and pay him over paypal for the new LLP.post #39 of 552/7/13 at 8:13pm
I've finally published my review of the Triad Audio L3. Very good performing amp that speaks volumes (pun on power here, get it?) with and without mains power. Very nice amp. I have some heavy niggles regarding the polish of the amp, though: no 6,3mm jack, unlabelled parts, switcheroo gain (down is up, up is down), cramped front face. Performance is great but there are a few things that I feel should be changed to make it a really GREAT purchase. As it is, it is a nice amp in need of a nice interface. Overall good job, Triad.post #40 of 554/29/14 at 12:33pmpost #41 of 554/29/14 at 1:27pmThread StarterI'm afraid I have since sold both of them, I do remember using the L3 with my EX1000's they aren't sensitive by any means but it powered them quite well with no hiss that I can recall. Shigzeo would know much more than I...post #42 of 554/29/14 at 2:31pmpost #43 of 554/30/14 at 4:11pm
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thankspost #44 of 554/30/14 at 4:13pm
PLEASE HELP ME, ANYONE.
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thankspost #45 of 554/30/14 at 5:05pmThread Starter
- Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 45 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 8 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear