The wooden case killed it for me. Don't see the logic behind it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Triad Audio L3 power supply Last post on 12/8/16 at 12:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Got a little listening time with the Triadaudio L3 w/Pics aka Lisa3 Lite Last post on 1/18/12 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Triad audio L3 Last post on 8/27/12 at 6:45am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Earsonics SM3, Otofon EQ&, Sony EX1000 Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 5512/11/11 at 8:22pmpost #33 of 556/22/12 at 12:55ampost #34 of 556/22/12 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #35 of 556/23/12 at 11:12pmpost #36 of 556/24/12 at 12:06amThread Starterpost #37 of 558/18/12 at 12:57pm
Yes , The LLP is available now.. However the Triad Website needs the update loaded..post #38 of 558/19/12 at 12:52amQuote:
If you can't wait for the website to update, you can always email Brad and pay him over paypal for the new LLP.post #39 of 552/7/13 at 8:13pm
I've finally published my review of the Triad Audio L3. Very good performing amp that speaks volumes (pun on power here, get it?) with and without mains power. Very nice amp. I have some heavy niggles regarding the polish of the amp, though: no 6,3mm jack, unlabelled parts, switcheroo gain (down is up, up is down), cramped front face. Performance is great but there are a few things that I feel should be changed to make it a really GREAT purchase. As it is, it is a nice amp in need of a nice interface. Overall good job, Triad.post #40 of 554/29/14 at 12:33pmpost #41 of 554/29/14 at 1:27pmThread StarterI'm afraid I have since sold both of them, I do remember using the L3 with my EX1000's they aren't sensitive by any means but it powered them quite well with no hiss that I can recall. Shigzeo would know much more than I...post #42 of 554/29/14 at 2:31pmpost #43 of 554/30/14 at 4:11pm
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thankspost #44 of 554/30/14 at 4:13pm
PLEASE HELP ME, ANYONE.
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thankspost #45 of 554/30/14 at 5:05pmThread Starter
- Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 - Sunday 26 March 2017 - 13 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 16 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP Onkyo dp-s1 rubato/ Pioneer XDP-30R private 2 minutes ago
- › What to do about the Sennheiser troll? 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Selling the venerable Violectric v200 (barely used) 5 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear